Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. (906 Views)

Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well / I Dont Understand Her!! / Cant Understand Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by Mrblazer(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2009
When I ask her the first time of us having ''Are you on ur save period? She told me she dont know. WTF! Is this possible?
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by Gabry(f): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2009
Yeah of course! I myself dont know when my period is coming unless if my bf tells me when. Only he knows not me. Im not bothered. My bf has a calnder book and he counts when Im going to have my period so thats it. If he doesnt tell me, Im not bothered still smiley
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by spikedcylinder: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2009
Gabry:

Yeah of course! I myself dont know when my period is coming unless if my bf tells me when. Only he knows not me. Im not bothered. My bf has a calnder book and he counts when Im going to have my period so thats it. If he doesnt tell me, Im not bothered still smiley

And both of you are not sexually active?

@ topic
I wish people will stop relying on this calendar method. At least, if you're trying to avoid getting pregnant.
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by Gabry(f): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ topic
I wish people will stop relying on this calendar method. At least, if you're trying to avoid getting pregnant.

We do MouthAction but not sex naaa. . . If I have my period we still do MouthAction but different activities. smiley
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ topic

my doc friends call users of the calendar method mothers
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by Vicboya(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2009
Its nt a new tin.4 me dat tels 2 an extent a non waka about girl.My elder sister dnt knw her's & she's nt bothered she jst acept it wen it cums.I rember last 2wks wen we were 2geda & she said hey my period.Am proud of her stil a virgin at 27.
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by Aprilmay(f): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin lie lie
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by spikedcylinder: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2009
Gabry:

We do MouthAction but not sex naaa. . . If I have my period we still do MouthAction but different activities.  smiley

Ok. . . . then he needs not worry over your period dates then.

oyb:

my doc friends call users of the calendar method mothers

Lol.
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by Gabry(f): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ok. . . . then he needs not worry over your period dates then.

Lol.

He always tells me that its important to know but Im not bothered so in the end he did the counting grin
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by sexyLeamon(f): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2009
Mr blazer:

When I ask her the first time of us having ''Are you on your save period? She told me she dont know. WTF! Is this possible?
it is possible, why are u so shock?
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2009
Vicboya:

Its nt a new tin.4 me dat tels 2 an extent a non waka about girl.My elder sister dnt knw her's & she's nt bothered she jst acept it wen it cums.I rember last 2wks wen we were 2geda & she said hey my period.Am proud of her stil a virgin at 27.

how did u know ?
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by DaudaAbu(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2009
y are u worried?

if u're ready 2 do the did b ready to accept any outcome
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2009
am pretty sure tuface's baby mamas also understood the 'periodic table'
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by Atreus(f): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2009
Lol@oyb.
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by freeview(f): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2009
I would never use natural methods of contraception becos i consider them too risky. The best option is to use a condom, no period is save, use proctection smiley
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by izeek(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2009
oyb:

am pretty sure tuface's baby mamas also understood the 'periodic table'

i was always thought this had to do with elements from ababio.

well @op, i don't think thats the safest method atall, cos for one is never consistent.
there might be some changes going on in her body you know nothing about, and that also changes her monthly periiod, hence miscalculation.
expecially when such ladies are still young. dont really on it.

@gabry,
sorry to state here that u just dey lie about ur virginity.
spike has been hinting bah! me i dey tell u.
ur bf has no bissuness counting something he is not interested in.
haba!hy give urself stress over wetin u n dey do.
and if he is a naija sharp guy, him don wound u.
Re: Help! My Gf Does Not Understand Her Periodic Table. by Gabry(f): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2009
If I lie what do I get from you? Reward abi?

look, if you want to think that ive slept with 1, 2, 0 100 or a million men, IIt domnt matta. U guys can think of anything you want to think as long as it makes you happy but for my side, unlike some people here, Im true to myself!  smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cheater / She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! / Am I Still Positive V?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.