Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Help A Friend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Friend!!! (788 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend!!! by Daliano(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good evening ladies and gents.A friend is in need of help through advice on her relationship. I will make the story quite concise.

This female friend of mine has been dating a guy for the past 5years on the premise that when she graduates next year they can move on to marriage but about a month ago,another guy came into the picture and she is now trying to commit herself to this new guy she barely know.The rate she says she loves this new guy makes me wonder if some dark magic has been used on her cause this is a girl that has been so faithful to her previous date.

PARAMETERS TO NOTE.
*She is 22 from Anambra based at Aba.
*The first guy is a graduate,from Abia,based at Aba and works with the Abia state government.
*The second guy is an O'level holder, from Anambra and owns a shop in Lagos.
*She is a virgin.

N:B:The reason for creating this thread is to show her the views of neutrals on her issue so please your candid views and matured responses are needed cause her performance in class is been affected by this issue.
Thanks.
Re: Help A Friend!!! by UyiIredia(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
I think she should go with the first guy. They have been together for long. Why break up now ?
Re: Help A Friend!!! by Eddygourdo(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Blos, that man flom the other side with a biggi shop at lagus, has maney. Plent plenty maney. Abia state govt salary is peanuts , thus the gal is moving to her permanent site. Please bid her farewell and look for a decent lady who isn't a gold digger. Cheers
Re: Help A Friend!!! by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
So what is she now so distressed about? Aren't these her own choices? Puhleeze.
Re: Help A Friend!!! by chicoMX(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
she should just use her head, if she thinks the new guy has everything she ever wanted in a guy who am I to stop her?...Most importantly I would sincerely advise she commits her case onto the hands of her creator
Re: Help A Friend!!! by mhizeva(f): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
I don't know how religious you are... But my advise is that she should go to an elderly woman in the church like a deacon or pastor (female)....

The fact that she is a virgin shows that she is inexperienced and secondly being 22 years old proves that fact...

Remeber Love does not build strong marriages, money and availability of finances are not the criteria for a successful marriage

I am not there to talk to her, so that she can explain her fears, reasons, insecurities to me.. so that I can understand her choices better...

So my candid advise is that she should seek the an elder (female) in church.... or seek a marriage counselor.... Someone older more mature than 40...

These people have been through a lot... Also you as her friend should listen to the choices the Elder gives to her... and you both can relate them if they will benefit her or hamper her future....

Don't shout at your friend, but bend her head gently with your words (inexperienced people are very hard to advise or control remember that)

Hope to hear goodnews

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend!!! by AfricanApple(f): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
is it only in the church you can find an elder to advise you?
Re: Help A Friend!!! by AfricanApple(f): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
if the second guy was the first guy, people would be insulting her by now.
Re: Help A Friend!!! by DLondonboiy: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
she dated a human.being for 5years and still remained a virgin??
abeg go for the 2nd guy..d first guy na mumu
Re: Help A Friend!!! by Daliano(m): 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
AfricanApple:
if the second guy was the first guy, people would be insulting her by now.

Insult him?How and why?
Re: Help A Friend!!! by AfricanApple(f): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Daliano:

Insult him?How and why?
I mean, people would be like because he is uneducated she is leaving him to where she sowed not.
Re: Help A Friend!!! by NemzySeries(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jst imagine.......letz see wat Robert Mugabe has to say abt dis
Re: Help A Friend!!! by coyy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
obviously she has stopped loving d first guy,.. let her try d second guy until she stops loving him too den she can try another and den another until men start trying her..
Re: Help A Friend!!! by Daliano(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
AfricanApple:
I mean, people would be like because he is uneducated she is leaving him to where she sowed not.

I get it now.
Re: Help A Friend!!! by NemzySeries(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Notin dey worry d gal pass JUVENILE RASCALITY

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Avoid Heart Break In Relationships / The Swearing Filter Is Stupid . / Man Blocked Expressway To Propose His Girlfriend (pic + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.