Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

snazzydawn - About Me - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / snazzydawn - About Me (10033 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: snazzydawn - About Me by henry007(m): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2006
@cabali, u know thats exactly wot i would have done but considering your stupidity, i'll say "i'm glad".
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by cabali(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2006
Just like I predicted he has started attacking me grin

This is what will happen next, he will say he does not have the time for people like me
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by henry007(m): 4:27am On Oct 22, 2006
pls ,r u honestly making sense with wot u've just said
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by cabali(m): 5:02am On Oct 22, 2006
thats my boy!!!! now; down boy!!!!
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by henry007(m): 5:08am On Oct 22, 2006
"o gini, nna men bros me.,hafu m aka" predict before u translate
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by cabali(m): 5:26am On Oct 22, 2006
nah!!!! I di not see this coming; speaking in tongues thats new! undecided
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by henry007(m): 5:34am On Oct 22, 2006
common sense aint common to your hormones, if u can't decode that phrase in a split second
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by cabali(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2006
Now u are still attacking! This boy u r too predictable; I give up; its becoming too boring with u

enjoi
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2007
I guess she forgot to mention in the intro that she is one cunniving, lying biartch, angry angry
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by snazzydawn(f): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2007
hey, cabali. Sup with you? When art thou coming to UY town?
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Cyclone5(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2007
SnazzyRainbow - Na you dey create all this havoc so? tongue Na wa you slip them somehting through the radio waves, or you just got it like dat? cheesy

Anyhow, how body? cool
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by aloib(f): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2007
Islander:

I guess she forgot to mention in the intro that she is one cunniving, lying biartch, angry angry

heheheh tell me bout it, fake ass wannabe, thing irks me mehn, who knws what other stuffs she lies about, akuko

why did seun even lock the thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-6219.0.html
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by floxyrangy: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2007
Islander:

this is sick
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 2:04am On Sep 18, 2007
aloib:

heheheh tell me bout it, fake ass wannabe, thing irks me mehn, who knws what other stuffs she lies about, akuko

why did seun even lock the thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-6219.0.html

ROFLMSAO, Yes oooo. This girl Needs Jesus, She is one liar,
floxyrangy:

this is sick

What is sick about stating facts? That's the problem with you people.Hide the truth for lies, All lies, Let her come and refute my claims.I have proof.Snazzydawn is notorious liar,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by aloib(f): 2:28am On Sep 18, 2007
islander, u dey mind that idot above u, lol, prolly snazzy wid another id, lmao!! liars are liars, dont cover up or them, thats wat i detest most, lying to make u look watever, like peeps wont knw, hisss
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by druggie233(m): 4:17am On Sep 18, 2007
aloib:

islander, u dey mind that idot above u, lol, prolly snazzy wid another id, lmao!! liars are liars, don't cover up or them, thats what i detest most, lying to make u look watever, like peeps wont knw, hisss
Damn girl i have never seen you talk like this before shocked shocked shocked, don't mind that yeye girl jare, she lies so freaking much. lol did u see the thread about her mother kitchen grin grin grin that bitch can lie
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by aloib(f): 5:01am On Sep 18, 2007
druggie233:

Damn girl i have never seen you talk like this before shocked shocked shocked, don't mind that yeye girl jare, she lies so freaking much. lol did u see the thread about her mother kitchen grin grin grin that bitch can lie
u knw i just hate it wen people lie just to seek attention, attention seeker oshi, i shuld make it my signature sef, wen i come back from school, lol,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by henry007(m): 5:07am On Sep 18, 2007
lol
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by druggie233(m): 5:07am On Sep 18, 2007
aloib:

u knw i just hate it when people lie just to seek attention, attention seeker oshi, i shuld make it my signature sef, when i come back from school, lol,
That is why i don't believe anything i read or see on Nairaland, people like so freaking much all in the name of attention grin grin grin, but bothers me is why are they craving for attention on net angry angry angry example me snazzykitchen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, have fun in class
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by druggie233(m): 5:08am On Sep 18, 2007
henry007:

lol
y re u laughing grin grin
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 5:14am On Sep 18, 2007
@Aloib
Don't mind them, I am NOT speaking from no heresay, I have proof. Snaggledown needs help. She needs to ask her father to place his hands on her eeveryday for the next year, Rub her down with Holy Water and repeat Psalms like crazy.

What really provoked my spirit was after I caught her hands down dealing dirty, she went and joined with my haters in an attempt to fight me. Really the heifer didn't know that Islander is untouchable??

Snazzy repent for judgement day is soon approaching. If you continue lying you will go to hell in a piece of coconut shell,

I hate liars, you need the Lord. I am organising a prayer and fast just for you girl,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by druggie233(m): 5:20am On Sep 18, 2007
Speaking of prayer and fasting i think we should invite both Snazzdawn and Wifepenth to our bible study group because those two needs Jesus!!!!!Gosh their lies can lift up the dead
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 5:46am On Sep 18, 2007
Roflmao.
@druggie you are a mess shocked
Yes yes, Sister Snaggledown and Sis. Wifey lionel, birds of a feather, flock together, let's see who wins the trophy for biggest liar,

Man I wish their tongue stick to the roof of their mouths. A lying tongue is an abomination unto Jah,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by aloib(f): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2007
omg, u chicas be cracking me up for real, hahaha who is wife watever, wat happned? gimme link jare
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Islander(f): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2007
Naa Wifeypenth is another liar here. She changed her name to Owo Ilie but we caught her. She has since gone MIA, bunch of liars.

BTW where is Ms. Chiori to refute my cliams? cheesy cheesy

Snaggledown needs help jare, fast fast fast,
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by druggie233(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2007
Chei you wicked oh Islander, see how you finished those two liars with one stone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i bet they will be creating another acct cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by aloib(f): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2007
lol, snazzyliar wont create another id, babe doesnt ave shame, lol, dunno thet wifeliar, lol,

but wat do these heiffers gain from lying undecided
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by henry007(m): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2007
snazzydown,r u really into lyin?
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2007
aloib:

lol, snazzyliar wont create another id, babe doesnt ave shame, lol, don't know thet wifeliar, lol,

but what do these heiffers gain from lying undecided
LOL you re silly but those nicknames fit them well cheesy cheesy

They gain Popularity on Nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by Typewriter(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2007
snazzy likes like the way water the rush from pipe.
yes she lies non stop. so i gave up! and she claim to be a God's minister child
in fact she goes to church all the time but lie twice as much and 10times on Sundays shocked shocked
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by henry007(m): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2007
satan dey jelos am sef
Re: snazzydawn - About Me by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2007
Typewriter:

snazzy likes like the way water the rush from pipe.
yes she lies non stop. so i gave up! and she claim to be a God's minister child
in fact she goes to church all the time but lie twice as much and 10times on Sundays shocked shocked

Laughing my fine ass off

See how you finish the poor babe shocked shocked shocked, but that girl needs serious prayer oh, we need to cast out those demons that has been pushing her to lie so much grin grin grin grin grin grin.

In the name of Jesus, we are asking you at this moment to change snazzydawn, enter her heart, stop her from lying!!!!!!!!!!!Amen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Lawyer In Anambra State Nigeria - Photos / New Year 2013 Countdown Celebrations / An Area View Of Ring Road, Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.