Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You (4204 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / Ten Signs He's Into You! / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by PhantomD(m): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2016
lol, see wahala, and who told you the girls don't want to have sex only. besides a lady should know better, you don't have to spell it out...
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by ournaijablog(f): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2016
daviddoc:

Yeah it's good you see it my dear. You agree with me, don't you? wink

Lol
Hell no grin
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by ournaijablog(f): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
NONETHELESS, SOME GUYS ARE JUST GOOD ACTORS.

Very good one
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by ournaijablog(f): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2016
swagifted:
A hard on means his neural senses are not damaged.... He is highly receptive... Am sorry but mr. D RIses and declines on its own.

Really angry
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2016
ournaijablog:

Very good one
Actor like Ramsey Noah isn't that a good attribute atleast they act films and other drama series.
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by ournaijablog(f): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2016
PhantomD:
lol, see wahala, and who told you the girls don't want to have sex only. besides a lady should know better, you don't have to spell it out...

Honestly not all women are able to see these signs for what they are, some perceive it to be love and see it as the only way a man can express his affections
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by ournaijablog(f): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Actor like Ramsey Noah isn't that a good attribute atleast they act films and other drama series.

Loooo grin
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by ournaijablog(f): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2016
iLegend:

Hmm! I'm reading with one eye closed. Anything that generates traffic to your blog is allowed.

Keep safe.

Sweetheart this isn't about traffic, please check my other posts I write from my heart and what I feel, if you don't agree with my ideas or writeups you're free to correct me or state your opinion
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2016
ournaijablog:

Loooo grin
isn't it good when you people don't like straightforward guy like me but prefer bad ones that use and dump you continue to watch your movie .
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by ournaijablog(f): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2016
kamel4real2015:
isn't it good when you people don't like straightforward guy like me but prefer bad ones that use and dump you continue to watch your movie .

Nah don't categorise please everyone goes for their choices, do you fall in love with every woman you see?
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2016
ournaijablog:

Nah don't categorise please everyone goes for their choices, do you fall in love with every woman you see?
Hmmmmmmmmmm ladies how did I categories tell me just saying my own piece so tell me what I don't no so I can learn nobody knows it all.
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by NLjona(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2016
ladyF:
Lol but which guy does this? Haba!

I do wink
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by NLjona(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2016
ladyF:
Lol but which guy does this? Haba!

I do wink
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by ournaijablog(f): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Hmmmmmmmmmm ladies how did I categories tell me just saying my own piece so tell me what I don't no so I can learn nobody knows it all.

Find a lady with similar interests as yours, trust me such relationship tend to last but as men you always go for beauty instead of brains
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by ournaijablog(f): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2016
NLjona:

I do wink

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2016
ournaijablog:

Find a lady with similar interests as yours, trust me such relationship tend to last but as men you always go for beauty instead of brains
But seriously they are difficult to find some play hard to get or more about materialistic thinking in there brain just don't no why the world they live in.
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by swagifted(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2016
ournaijablog:

Really angry
yea, really.
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by daviddoc(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2016
Michellla:
you misunderstood.
A pervert is one whose sexual behaviour is regarded as abnormal..askes for nudes,webcam strip tease and all that the op mentioned above.he reeks of desperation..now a regular boy who wants sex wouldnt show all these traits cause he knows he wont get it if he shows that "desperation".
so what OP listed are mostly traits of a perv.
now choose where you belong grin

Well na Wetin conji fit do. There are female perverts too. Case closed. smiley
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by daviddoc(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2016
ournaijablog:

Lol
Hell no grin
Why not? Think about it wink
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by ournaijablog(f): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2016
daviddoc:

Why not? Think about it wink

Okay both parties give out honey cheesy
Re: Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You by daviddoc(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
ournaijablog:

Okay both parties give out honey cheesy
Good, now you come grin
But one honey is more nourishing and wanted than the other lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only When You Are Exposed You Will See Nigerian Women Can’t Keep A Conversation! / Please Help, My Gf Takes Weed And Love Sex Alot /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.