Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. (46854 Views)

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by deeway200(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
She is only after ur money. She has already said it. She has just found one who has the money. I wouldn't blame her though, who wanna suffer. Being a doctor does not make u a dangote
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by BABANGBALI: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

guy watch ur mouth be4 seun ban u
na today?ban na for person no be for animals. Abeg make I hear word jo
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Proudlesbiangal(f): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Hello
Can you hear me smiley
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by SirKriz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
acxlers2014:
My experience buttresses the point that human nature is such that they look out for self first. I met, dated, proposed and did introduction with a lady in her thirties with the anticipation to marry her three months after that. Well I was charged up and ready to go and I was excited about the whole thing. She came over to my station in one of these northern states and she left after few weeks. I had thought everything was fine when I saw her off to the airport. Well a week after her attitude became funny, she started by asking for a postponement on the wedding, then she became very aggressive and later on she barred my numbers and started acting funny. Before I knew what was happening she started insulting me and saying different things about my capabilities as a man. Well by the grace of God I am a doctor in A government hospital and I own a flourishing practice in my domicile. Sadly no matter how much I tried she never seemed to be ready to come back. Well at a point in the deterioration of our relationship she returned my rings engagement and wedding bands and all the gifts I had given her
She was interviewed by her pastor, my pastor, my folks and she reiterated that she was not coming back. I did not relent even after all these but I had even a stronger resolve to carry on with the whole process. I thought it was a moment of temporary set back that maybe she may come through. How wrong was I. Several texts afterwards. She came out with a bold statement " MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS I HAVE MOVED ON WITH MINE". IT hurt but is didn't matter to me. Then the deal breaker.......... she sends me conversations between her and a guy who was chiking her via whatsapp and was professing his love to her and she was tripping. With the caption " I WOULD RATHER MOVE ON WITH THIS GUY, HE IS A BETTER MAN TO YOU". She calls up my folks and tell them that I should stay off her back as well as my siblings. That was the CLOSURE I needed and I must say it was a tough call.

As for her family, they supported their own.
Lessons learnt.
The truth is when it is gone don't fight it, just move
on.

Never put your eggs in one basket, the concept of a side chick for every guy is valid, it is for your sanity, little wonder our fathers always seemed to have one

Old women, middle aged women, girls and baby girls are all the same their psyche is way different maybe it has something to do with hormones.

Never stick to an opinionated women, you can't be so silly to think feminism can work in our society

Beautiful women always feel they have an option.

Lastly never compromise your hustle for a woman.

Sorry bro! Karashikas just increasing in their numbers, Oh Lord save us.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by cococandy(f): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Subom1:
This nigga was receiving countless messages from females day in and day out and could not understand why his gf was jealous. To make it worse he cheated on her with his ex and the ex messaged her to inform her about it. He is a good for nothing trifeling player and that's why she left him.

Don't mind him. I've read that post someone copied from his previous thread.

Na so dem dey pretend like they don't know what they are doing wrong. Coming here to give us one side of the story so that we will lambast the girl. Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by BABANGBALI: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Proudlesbiangal:
Can you hear me smiley
speak English I doesn't understand french
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Princepoint(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
i like to see her go but i hate to watch her leave You taught she's for real but she's playing a role
i like to see her go but i hate to watch her leave You taught she's for real but she's playing a role
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Proudlesbiangal(f): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=46544969]speak English I doesn't understand french [/quotehello aka Adele I guess you didn't get what I did....
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by dazzlinglyme: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
come marry me abeg I dey find Doctor wey go marry me grin
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by BABANGBALI: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Proudlesbiangal post=46545006][/quote]what did you did?
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by BABANGBALI: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
dazzlinglyme:
come marry me abeg I dey find Doctor wey go marry me grin
see as hair full your toto and armpits. Na wa for you o
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
acxlers2014:
My experience buttresses the point that human nature is such that they look out for self first. I met, dated, proposed and did introduction with a lady in her thirties with the anticipation to marry her three months after that. Well I was charged up and ready to go and I was excited about the whole thing. She came over to my station in one of these northern states and she left after few weeks. I had thought everything was fine when I saw her off to the airport. Well a week after her attitude became funny, she started by asking for a postponement on the wedding, then she became very aggressive and later on she barred my numbers and started acting funny. Before I knew what was happening she started insulting me and saying different things about my capabilities as a man. Well by the grace of God I am a doctor in A government hospital and I own a flourishing practice in my domicile. Sadly no matter how much I tried she never seemed to be ready to come back. Well at a point in the deterioration of our relationship she returned my rings engagement and wedding bands and all the gifts I had given her
She was interviewed by her pastor, my pastor, my folks and she reiterated that she was not coming back. I did not relent even after all these but I had even a stronger resolve to carry on with the whole process. I thought it was a moment of temporary set back that maybe she may come through. How wrong was I. Several texts afterwards. She came out with a bold statement " MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS I HAVE MOVED ON WITH MINE". IT hurt but is didn't matter to me. Then the deal breaker.......... she sends me conversations between her and a guy who was chiking her via whatsapp and was professing his love to her and she was tripping. With the caption " I WOULD RATHER MOVE ON WITH THIS GUY, HE IS A BETTER MAN TO YOU". She calls up my folks and tell them that I should stay off her back as well as my siblings. That was the CLOSURE I needed and I must say it was a tough call.

Lessons learnt.
on.

Never put your eggs in one basket, the concept of a side chick for every guy is valid, it is for your sanity, little wonder our fathers always seemed to have one

Old women, middle aged women, girls and baby girls are all the same their psyche is way different maybe it has something to do with hormones.

Never stick to an opinionated women, you can't be so silly to think feminism can work in our society

Guy your wahala too much. Are you not the same dude whose girlfriend of seven months beats him up? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2540809/girlfriend-beats-me

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by caon: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmm,Nigerians always Judgy from Time immemorial. we can't crucify a person based on one sided story.Tank GOd u r a doctor wit a flourishing career if not,people would have concluded that she was a gold digger who wanted someone with cash.

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by frozenSun(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Eleyi gidigan o. Chai! I can feel your pain like co-joined twins connected by brain

Like a man, pick yourself up, dust yourself and move on

All is well sha
Wish you all the best

LL Cool J lyrics. nice one. #hush
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by HaneefahRN(f): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Naughtysite:

I feel he is trying to control or decide for the girl.

Girls like making their decisions. A wiseman respects that. Dont start advicing a girl as if you are her father trying to talk sense into her.

She will dump you.

There is no problem advising one's girl though as long as you respect her as a human and adult. I just want to believe if the lady isn't a sadist she will not react in such way to a man that had treated her right. Even if he has erectile or bedroom issues, if he treated her well, she won't still react in such way to him

*modified*. Seems OP is sick and probably made this up. Went through his previous topics. On Aug 19, 2015, he opened a topic about a gf of 7 months beating him on Aug 20, 2015, he opened another of a gf of 5 months who broke up with up for cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Paperwhite(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
2undeee:
So sorry for your lost, every disappointment is a blessing but my brother in case of next time never beg for a relationship because u will end up been a slave to that union, dont pray for next but if a gal is meant to b yours she will always stay and fight for her place
This one just happen to me after about 1year-3months of dating.We're planning wedding in 6month time.So you're not alone but right in your final conclusion bro.A lady I was not so concerned about her but she stood her ground for me over 2year just reconnected incidentally the same the last lady broke us with me.I now have this conviction & peace that God had meant is to be together.Ladies pls beware of this way of life-it'll hurt all through life.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by HARDDON: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hnmmm, op, it cudnt be what I'm thinking?

U did intro, after that, she came to spend some time..... The clue in her attitude, lies in What happened during this time... U guys didn't spend much time courting obviously.... Didn't spend time to know each other, the only time u spent, she saw a diff u.
Major reasons:

1) You didn't live up to ur billing in bed..... Cudnt satisfy her

2) She noticed some lies u told her why u guys where chatting/ on calls

3) she can't live with ur work schedule

4) u r a cold soul ......

N You are go blame majorly for this! Not the lady.
N u shld be happy too, she was a bit old...... Experienced .

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by iPopAlomo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
misspicy:

So we still have truthful men shocked

God bless your discerning spirit,inasmuch as I don't agree with the way the lady went about it,her response points to one thing ,Op might be impotent or have a small member,not every woman can manage such.

BTW do you still flow? grin

He also probably could be a gentleman and had vowed not to touch her until her wedding night since its a short stint... 3 months...

the problem with you women... you girls don't know what you want...

But if she came in contact with someone like me now... badoo sneh... it's probably her article you'll be reading about how all men are dogs...
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Chimaritoponcho: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na today?ban na for person no be for animals. Abeg make I hear word jo
alright bro
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
A wise man MUST always have a chick by the side, it is only natural...
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by ibukunoluwa66(f): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
acxlers2014:

Lessons learnt.
on.

you don't have to think this way because you were loyal to the relationship and she isn't doesn't make it worse I personally don't like the idea of side chicks but the truth is would you mind your next g.f having a side guy? Because the same insecurity you have in her by wanting to have a side chick is the same she has to you knowing fully well that you have not healed from your past rel. And can also leave her at anytime the best is for you to position yourself correctly for your next relationship and make all your intensions known a scammer will not wait and a real girl will wait I wish you luck its really hard overcoming this kind of stuff but I bet you will laugh in the end
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
frozenSun:

LL Cool J lyrics. nice one. #hush
sabi man. You correct
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by iPopAlomo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
misspicy... I take my other post back... just read through the OP's former thread... the girl dey beat am... and he was gentleman enough not to give her a good smacking across the face... I was right about him being a gentleman though... albeit too gentle... you see what I am saying...

This is a good guy... in and in... and a girl just turned him to a person like me in one year... welcome to D Gentleman's club... hehehe OP...
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by iPopAlomo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
cococandy:

Don't mind him. I've read that post someone copied from his previous thread.

Na so dem dey pretend like they don't know what they are doing wrong. Coming here to give us one side of the story so that we will lambast the girl. Mtchew.

Did you miss the part where she beat him...? because you dey talk now...
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by montezz(f): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
tranxo:

Bro, deal with your pride. Being a medical doctor does not make you a god. Women still reject more established men as long as they are not getting what they NEED. You are hurt because you think as a medical doctor with a flourishing practice (made no meaning to this girl), no girl can reject you. Well, you have been proved wrong. You also thought her being in her thirties should make her desperate for marriage. Some in their forties are not even desperate.

She insulted you about your capabilities as a man? What does she mean? You think only in terms of providing for her? What of sexual capabilities? Are you weak in bed? Women are complex beings. What moves one may mean nothing to another.

Fact is you never knew what this girl NEEDED. She was just hanging with you probably because of the status of your profession, while she waits for another to get ready. Just like most guys will front and hang out with the most dazzling and pretty chic, but when its time for the real deal, settle for a conservative and homely girl for marriage, girls also make similar choices.

She has made her choice. Move on.

My advice to you is not to let revenge or payback be the foundation of your next relationship. Invest quality time in knowing what your girl NEEDS in order to know if its something you can offer or not. Better to call off a relationship on mutual agreement than have one person live through a lie and gets disappointed at the end of the day.

Shalom.

PS: Note the capitalized word.
Thank you very much.
Why on earth will a lady who have agreed to marry you change overnight? The story is incomplete. There must be a reason she left. Money is not everything.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by oodua1stson: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Florblu:

So I should fold my arms while he mislead our honorable men?
nobody is misleading anybody .

If you like put your goat on your dining table, it will still go outside to eat grass grin grin

What I'm saying is, man wey go get side chic go get. You don't need anybody to egg you on
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Samzack(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
I think d prob is their hormone,cuz ladies think differently 4rm men nd dey also speak a different language(crazy) dey r moved by words...lemme jst say give ur Heart a break nd use ur Head
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by montezz(f): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Subom1:
This nigga was receiving countless messages from females day in and day out and could not understand why his gf was jealous. To make it worse he cheated on her with his ex and the ex messaged her to inform her about it. He is a good for nothing trifeling player and that's why she left him.

Interesting.....he think he can eat his cake and have it huh. Because she thirty+ he expect her to take all these craps?
I am sure the Op is hurting because she dumped him. Lol...she's not as desperate as he thought.

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by klbakare(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
garnet2:
When we Tell men not to fall in love..... They won't hear

When will Tell men "if you must fall in love then fall with your head and not your heart"..... They won't hear

When we Tell men" Be the boss of your relationship and call the shots"... They won't hear

When we Tell men that it is in our DNA to mate with multiple partners..... They won't hear, They will be forming Real, Gentleman, Nice guys to win women approval

When we Tell men our stories and ask them to learn from it..... They won't hear until they become victims

When we Tell men to stop spending on Girlfriends.... They won't hear, They will be forming Mr Responsible

................................................................................................................................................

Anyways,.. Welcome to the club of the big boiz... Drink away your sins 'cos you have towed the path of self recovery and a player is born.

PUAs please join me and let's give a heartily welcome to our newest member!

cheesy

U re xo xo xo crazy man, I love ur lines. He should see this as an oppurtunity to search further, and meet someone better. But I still think this guy has problems with bedroom assignments that he is not telling us about.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
I 'Ve been through worse & now, no b*itch dead or alive can toy with my emotions! NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by montezz(f): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ishilove:

Guy your wahala too much. Are you not the same dude whose girlfriend of seven months beats him up? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2540809/girlfriend-beats-me
Ghen ghen!
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
My honest opinion only.
3 months is a short time to date, propose and carry out an introduction ceremony for someone you barely know.
Yes, you may meet someone and click in just a few minutes and you may know another for 10 years and you both may never be able to add value to each other's lives. But in a world as deep as ours, one must take things one step at a time and must be highly observant, during and after the honeymoon phase.
Perhaps, this may have helped you to evade future issues. I'm sure someday you may be thankful to God.
My humble opinion only.
God be with you and give you joy once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.