Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. (46824 Views)

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by qreem231(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
The last sentence sunk into my skull

[b][/b]NEVER COMPROMISE YOUR HUSTLE FOR ANY LADY

4 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by CountDracula(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Florblu:
I was feeling your pain abnitio until you started dishing out your unsought for advice.The fact that someone dies in his sleep doesn't mean sleep is harmful to the body.Same way you've gotten your share of heart break doesn't mean other men has not been responsible for ladies heart break.Just move on as she has said and stop misleading the already misled sane minds.

I was agreeing wit u until u started soundin non-chalant and cold, wat are u formin? Everybody is entitled to their opinions especially after an experience like d one he's had, its d followers dt av to decide which way to go... Even if u wanna tell him u don't like his opinion and u think its wrong, there are more civil aand humane ways to go abt it dan tryin to feel like u know all about life and he doesn't deserve to air his thoughts... C'mon, I'm sure uve been thru heart break bfor, just watch how u talk to people

3 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
perhaps yu aint saying it all,,,wat kind of a naija lady dumps a medical doctor,,,lady cums to camp wit u wen she returns home she is either blushin n calln to compliment ur ability n skills as her man,,or wait 4 ur call n ridicule ur capacity as a man...its obvious she ddnt dump u fr ur financial status..evry woman wants xtra action(ronaldo) nt all ladies retires to fate n live on wit low capacity men ..#she dd no wrong..#my view,,i stand to b corrected o

4 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
according to my fucking weedman most relationships are bound to fail, you lucky it happened now

2 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Waspy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
I'm sorry for the OP, not bcoz he feels hurt but because He's got a lot of things wrong.

Till I hear the ladies side of the story tho lipsrsealed

Deep down in your heart.... OP, you and I know that you know why she left you.

6 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Tintinnoty(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Florblu:
I was feeling your pain abnitio until you started dishing out your unsought for advice.The fact that someone dies in his sleep doesn't mean sleep is harmful to the body.Same way you've gotten your share of heart break doesn't mean other men has not been responsible for ladies heart break.Just move on as she has said and stop misleading the already misled sane minds.
I've been at the lookout for responds like this, you'll definate try disagree with his suggestion and advice while in the real sense he might have posted this with a bittered heart. What do you expect from an embittered heart. You might say worst if in his shoes

4 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Okobaba1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dude, u hv sed ur own side but wat abt her own side??

U work in govt hospital plus hv a flourishing practice. This means u r a very busy person n might nt hv time fr her n probably wont gv her attention.

She was just being true to herself. Som women dont just want only money. Dey also want attention n dat gives dem joy. We hvnt talkd abt ur sex life. Maybe being a busy dude, weneva it came to getting dwn u weren't able to satisfy her n she has bn home all day only fr u to com n nt evn tk her to d "mountain top" lol.

Flying her down or giving her money isnt d only tin needed in a rship. Look out fr a girl dat is ur type n i mean one dat wont hv a problem wt ur schedule n ur sexual appetite or lack of it.

6 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by mightykay(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
lereinter:
[color=#990000][/color]

No one will break your heart

When u give your heart a break

Always use your head
when she didnt enjoy him sexually, and his sex capacity is low to her own sexual drive, so what do u want her to do?she came to test ur manhood performance and it failed, she cant compromise that then she left.so what is d problem wt that. @Op kindly solve ur problem
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by bartho77(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Did you think Chris Brown was joking when he sang "this hoes ain't loyal"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Vince77(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
GoldenJAT:
be happy the fault wasn't from u... take solace in that... but I am so sure of 1 thing... KARMA is always awake and would knock on her door soon... it's painful and hurts deeply. ..but u av got to move on!!!! e go so sweet ur body.. when she comes begging... leave her 2 her conscience.

I also have the feeling that she will come back to beg IF truly he didnt offend the girl in anyway.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by adejaresalami1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why worry about loosing pomo in the soup when turkey,fish and eja osan still dey available grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by qoura123(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
garnet2:
When we Tell men not to fall in love..... They won't hear

When will Tell men "if you must fall in love then fall with your head and not your heart"..... They won't hear

When we Tell men" Be the boss of your relationship and call the shots"... They won't hear

When we Tell men that it is in our DNA to mate with multiple partners..... They won't hear, They will be forming Real, Gentleman, Nice guys to win women approval

When we Tell men our stories and ask them to learn from it..... They won't hear until they become victims

When we Tell men to stop spending on Girlfriends.... They won't hear, They will be forming Mr Responsible

................................................................................................................................................

Anyways,.. Welcome to the club of the big boiz... Drink away your sins 'cos you have towed the path of self recovery and a player is born.

PUAs please join me and let's give a heartily welcome to our newest member!

cheesy
story that touch but not every body would toll your path what work's for Mr A might not work for Mr B we are all different.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by tosynomolara(f): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
One must listen to d both side before Judging.....there must b a reason behind it
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by harsysky(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Op, I cry with you. I've been there but mine wasn't heading towards marriage.

Now, I'm in another one and I always put my eggs in a basket. It makes me even stronger. Whether heartbreak comes in this one, which I don't pray for, I will be stronger than cowards who rely on side-chicks to ease their fear. They will get to a stage where they will get tired and what they fear, will always come staring in their faces.

I don't double date, and it's been good for me all along.

"SayNoToSideChicks!"

8 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nyceguy92: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=acxlers2014 post=46497404]

We sympathize with you on your ugly experience.
But come ooo, how did water enter pumpkin sef?

What was the girl's grouse with you? There must be something in you or about you that put her off.

Unless we know what she found wanting in you, guys may not learn much from your experience. She disposed of you too quickly. Tell us more, please.

In any case, I think 3 months was too short for you to have started making marriage plans.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by DEAFandDUMB(f): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Malaysian boys at work.. Her eyes will clear soon. Take heart my dear.. If the ring is still available bring it on cos my fingers seems to be the perfert match for it..

2 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Vince77(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
FoxyFlow:
I did not want to say something that would hurt you because of the fact that you sound hurt already... Back to the matter, what happened when she came to spend some weeks in your place? Returned home and started acting funny? Tell me, why did you say you are less of a man?

Okay, you work in a hospital and practice privately but is money everything that a Lady wants?

About the side chick, how did you feel when you discovered she left you for the side dude who was a far "better man" than you?

I will drop my pen here. Nobody knows about the bravery of the dead lion, only the living hunter who has tales to tell.

I remain Foxy and I Flow...

Hmmm... Thats alot to think abt

I think the Op isnt telling us everything.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Judeoxide(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Vickyydera:
You guys keep meeting the wrong set of women. Its quite unfortunate.
and you are the right set of a woman Come NNE is there anything like the right woman... Mtcheew I was good to the core till I was hurt wost than this op self .. That was when I discovered that There is no hope of ever meeting a good girl... This your dp though... I almost threw my phone at the sight of it till I remembered its human... Lol pls dont attack back remember you are the right girl grin

3 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by amyrealsea(f): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
acxlers2014:
My experience buttresses the point that human nature is such that they look out for self first. I met, dated, proposed and did introduction with a lady in her thirties with the anticipation to marry her three months after that. Well I was charged up and ready to go and I was excited about the whole thing. She came over to my station in one of these northern states and she left after few weeks. I had thought everything was fine when I saw her off to the airport. Well a week after her attitude became funny, she started by asking for a postponement on the wedding, then she became very aggressive and later on she barred my numbers and started acting funny. Before I knew what was happening she started insulting me and saying different things about my capabilities as a man. Well by the grace of God I am a doctor in A government hospital and I own a flourishing practice in my domicile. Sadly no matter how much I tried she never seemed to be ready to come back. Well at a point in the deterioration of our relationship she returned my rings engagement and wedding bands and all the gifts I had given her
She was interviewed by her pastor, my pastor, my folks and she reiterated that she was not coming back. I did not relent even after all these but I had even a stronger resolve to carry on with the whole process. I thought it was a moment of temporary set back that maybe she may come through. How wrong was I. Several texts afterwards. She came out with a bold statement " MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS I HAVE MOVED ON WITH MINE". IT hurt but is didn't matter to me. Then the deal breaker.......... she sends me conversations between her and a guy who was chiking her via whatsapp and was professing his love to her and she was tripping. With the caption " I WOULD RATHER MOVE ON WITH THIS GUY, HE IS A BETTER MAN TO YOU". She calls up my folks and tell them that I should stay off her back as well as my siblings. That was the CLOSURE I needed and I must say it was a tough call.

As for her family, they supported their own.
Lessons learnt.
The truth is when it is gone don't fight it, just move
on.

Never put your eggs in one basket, the concept of a side chick for every guy is valid, it is for your sanity, little wonder our fathers always seemed to have one

Old women, middle aged women, girls and baby girls are all the same their psyche is way different maybe it has something to do with hormones.

Never stick to an opinionated women, you can't be so silly to think feminism can work in our society

Beautiful women always feel they have an option.

Lastly never compromise your hustle for a woman.
oh! what a touching story, but let's face it the way
maybe you are not the "man" she wanted.....maybe the other guy...."outfornicates you".
Am sorry if i sound terrible, i would feel bad don't get me wrong.....but you aren't the first.
sorry anyways...take heart.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by dmanj: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
garnet2:
When we Tell men not to fall in love..... They won't hear

When will Tell men "if you must fall in love then fall with your head and not your heart"..... They won't hear

When we Tell men" Be the boss of your relationship and call the shots"... They won't hear

When we Tell men that it is in our DNA to mate with multiple partners..... They won't hear, They will be forming Real, Gentleman, Nice guys to win women approval

When we Tell men our stories and ask them to learn from it..... They won't hear until they become victims

When we Tell men to stop spending on Girlfriends.... They won't hear, They will be forming Mr Responsible

................................................................................................................................................

Anyways,.. Welcome to the club of the big boiz... Drink away your sins 'cos you have towed the path of self recovery and a player is born.

PUAs please join me and let's give a heartily welcome to our newest member!

cheesy
hahaha
guy u no well ala.

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by An0nimus: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Story is not complete.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Ezionye(f): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sorry for your hurt@ op

The lessons learnt tho undecided.

Not sure you learnt the correct ones

Sorry for your hurt
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by khalhokage(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mtcheww, all this write up just to tell us you're a misogynist, you never told us why she decided that you're not good enough for her, she agreed to marry you and everything then she stays with you for two weeks and suddenly changes her mind about the whole thing for no reason? story.

4 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Judeoxide:
and you are the right set of a woman Come NNE is there anything like the right woman... Mtcheew I was good to the core till I was hurt wost than this op self .. That was when I discovered that There is no hope of ever meeting a good girl... This your dp though... I almost threw my phone at the sight of it till I remembered its human... Lol pls dont attack back remember you are the right girl grin
WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY DP?
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Vikky014(f): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
acxlers2014:
My experience buttresses the point that human nature is such that they look out for self first. I met, dated, proposed and did introduction with a lady in her thirties with the anticipation to marry her three months after that. Well I was charged up and ready to go and I was excited about the whole thing. She came over to my station in one of these northern states and she left after few weeks. I had thought everything was fine when I saw her off to the airport. Well a week after her attitude became funny, she started by asking for a postponement on the wedding, then she became very aggressive and later on she barred my numbers and started acting funny. Before I knew what was happening she started insulting me and saying different things about my capabilities as a man. Well by the grace of God I am a doctor in A government hospital and I own a flourishing practice in my domicile. Sadly no matter how much I tried she never seemed to be ready to come back. Well at a point in the deterioration of our relationship she returned my rings engagement and wedding bands and all the gifts I had given her
She was interviewed by her pastor, my pastor, my folks and she reiterated that she was not coming back. I did not relent even after all these but I had even a stronger resolve to carry on with the whole process. I thought it was a moment of temporary set back that maybe she may come through. How wrong was I. Several texts afterwards. She came out with a bold statement " MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS I HAVE MOVED ON WITH MINE". IT hurt but is didn't matter to me. Then the deal breaker.......... she sends me conversations between her and a guy who was chiking her via whatsapp and was professing his love to her and she was tripping. With the caption " I WOULD RATHER MOVE ON WITH THIS GUY, HE IS A BETTER MAN TO YOU". She calls up my folks and tell them that I should stay off her back as well as my siblings. That was the CLOSURE I needed and I must say it was a tough call.

As for her family, they supported their own.
Lessons learnt.
The truth is when it is gone don't fight it, just move
on.

Never put your eggs in one basket, the concept of a side chick for every guy is valid, it is for your sanity, little wonder our fathers always seemed to have one

Old women, middle aged women, girls and baby girls are all the same their psyche is way different maybe it has something to do with hormones.

Never stick to an opinionated women, you can't be so silly to think feminism can work in our society

Beautiful women always feel they have an option.

Lastly never compromise your hustle for a woman.
hmmmmmmm. swthrt take hrt u hear. God has a better plan for you. just trust him
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Menzy86(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
I have managed four relationships in d span of ten years and NEVER used d words "it is over". And d truth is dat I CONSCIOUSLY treat d next girl BETTER than d previous because I've ALWAYS known what I want. Always funny how in all d four relationships they started bahaving d same way op's babe was behaving until I took cue and even did d behaviour better. D relationships usually ended on these terms only to start receiving constant rekindling calls 9months-1 yr after d whole thing went dead for me.

Simple lesson I learnt a long time ago: women know good stuff but like to toy with it when its available with the hope of getting better stuff. NEVER hang around for them after d 'better' stuff turns sour and they've realized d 'good' was actually d 'best'. Love loyally and WITHDRAW timely. Works ALWAYS!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Florblu:

No one is in this world (or the next) is ever going to be Right or wrong in its real sense.

What you think is right might in fact come across as "unacceptable" to someone else.

What we can all do is "Stay in our lane" anf probably let our past experience guide our actions, thoughts and belief.

1 Like

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by jauntty: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Three sides to a story... Your side, her side and the truth. I can't judge till I hear from the three .

There is no smoke without fire.

Op... Move on

Btw... If her issue is with your bedmatics., then go and learn!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by telemapreye1(f): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Everyone suffers heartbreak...even me I'm trying to recover from one
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
With time you would realize you haven't lost anything by her departure. You would say with time, Good riddance to bad rubbish. I have a doctor friend who experienced something like that, but today the lady is full of regrets. She's now a confused lot.
My friend met this lady when he was a medical student, and the lady had just finished her NYSC. And they fell in love, and in a bid not to disappoint each other, they did court marriage known to few friends and family, in lieu of the big wedding to come at a later time. The lady started her masters and the guy was making progress in medschool. They had son a year after their legal union.

>>>>>>>>>>fast forward, the lady started behaving funny. She goes haywire anytime she sees a flashy guy. She wanted to get out of the relationship. Unfortunately, she always fell into the hands of married men pretending to be single. In most cases, she would have told my friend she was quitting, only to come back begging again after realizing those guys were either married or engaged. Along the line, she jilted my friend.
My friend also decided to let her be.
Today she's a confused woman. She lives in regret. She needs marriage badly. We were not surprised last month, May11-14, 2016, when the same lady sent series of messages to BankyW claiming God said he's her husband.
I'm sure we all know the end of her psychotic proposal to BankyW.
So, Doc, never mind. Move on, and move forward. I'm sure one day, such heart breakers would bite their fingers.

4 Likes

Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Vince77(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
mployer:

I think it is ok to keep side chicks. Most of these girls are dangerous. You can actually be a side guy while forming responsible boyfriend. undecided

Exactly what happened to Op.
Re: Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. by Proudlesbiangal(f): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Judeoxide:
Good girl meets bad boy who in turn makes her bad and she meets a good guy who turns bad and the cycle continues. Such is life. You won't find a 100 percent perfect individual. There will always be good and bad. You just have to find the one you can live with whose pros outweighs their cons.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.