Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband (8044 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ivyy(f): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
u mean if she talks to Me i ignore her

I mean, let her words mean nothing to you. tongue
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
will see Wat I can do.... Thanks grin
I just dey look u dey laff. Na till wen she thwart ur destiny, u go knw.
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
ivyy:

I mean, let her words mean nothing to you. tongue
I'll try grin

Na humans we be... But I'll try
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
I just dey look u dey laff. Na till wen she thwart ur destiny, u go knw.
no go there ooo... I am untouchable!
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
no go there ooo... I am untouchable!
Na u sabi
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Na u sabi
na WE sabi.... Guy we know how these things go.... No try play fast one ooo grin
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
Brother, you can lie!

Yes, he needs to take a career with APC School of Chronic Liars
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
na WE sabi.... Guy we know how these things go.... No try play fast one ooo grin
Na me u wan dey advise? grin e don get anytym wey u see me post any topic for romance section say I need advice? I dey solve my matter there and then.. I no need ask for opinion from anybody..
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Na me u wan dey advise? grin e don get anytym wey u see me post any topic for romance section say I need advice? I dey solve my matter there and then.. I no need ask for opinion from anybody..
I know u on low key bro.... It's normal and understandable...

Just kwantinu!
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by alobright17(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I swear... For wat I say is true...

Mind u, am digging her daughter for now grin

The woman must have been in her early 40 if you're digging her daughter
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I know u on low key bro.... It's normal and understandable...

Just kwantinu!
u never still tell me d babe wey u wan make I gv u her contact grin

Yeah I love low key... i'v always been like dat since inception... nobody can know abt my secret doings.
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
u never still tell me d babe wey u wan make I gv u her contact grin

Yeah I love low key... i'v always been like dat since inception... nobody can know abt my secret doings.
I know some sha.... Onye aruru ani wink
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
alobright17:

The woman must have been in her early 40 if you're digging her daughter
yeah... But her butt is still firm...
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I know some sha.... Onye aruru ani wink
YOU DONT KNOW!

Don't act like u do..
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
YOU DONT KNOW!

Don't act like u do..
we both on low key bro.... Remember school days, guy chill oo
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by alobright17(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
yeah... But her butt is still firm...
Are u sure you're alright coming here to tell me you're getting closer to someone's wife in her early 40s seductively?are you not ashamed to even say that? despite digging her duta which is normal
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
alobright17:
Are u sure you're alright coming here to tell me you're getting closer to someone's wife in her early 40s seductively?are you not ashamed to even say that? despite digging her duta which is normal
Pls don't judge, I am doing my best to keep this woman off... By the day she keeps coming close to me, even while I was washing my cloths on saturday, she came there to discuss with me and all that.. . It's getting worse by the day bro..
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
we both on low key bro.... Remember school days, guy chill oo
God go punish u.. u hear me grin God go punish u. Whch school days?
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz, avoiding me bah
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
God go punish u.. u hear me grin God go punish u. Whch school days?

I dodge am nah.... grin

Just know say I got ur back... U my padi, just kwantinu grin
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

I dodge am nah.... grin

Just know say I got ur back... U my padi, just kwantinu grin
I said which school?! angry
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
I said which school?! angry
umu okorobia community high school grin grin grin
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
umu okorobia community high school grin grin grin

phew! Done wit u bro..
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
phew! Done wit u bro..
same here bruh, I wan go cook.... Later sha

Enjoy!
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ivyy(f): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I'll try grin

Na humans we be... But I'll try

tongue try angry

You heard the date has been set abi? Please add colour to your siggy grin
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by alobright17(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Pls don't judge, I am doing my best to keep this woman off... By the day she keeps coming close to me, even while I was washing my cloths on saturday, she came there to discuss with me and all that.. . It's getting worse by the day bro..

I will judge and prosecute you,since you have the brain to post it here it means u know the wrong in it so why not keep off?
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by samwash(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
@Op, hw old are u?
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by harsysky(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Op, Mr cork could give u a better advice, IMHO.
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
ErnieSmallzz, avoiding me bah
cheesy avoiding u ke? Was busy thats y i couldnt reply wink
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy avoiding u ke? Was busy thats y i couldnt reply wink
ok nah
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
where u been and ur phones were switched off! angry
undecided phone switched off?
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided phone switched off?
Yes and u never left a message saying u busy embarassed

Wat were u busy doing exactly angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added / What's The Sweetest Thing A Guy Eva Said 2u? / Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.