Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added (8011 Views)

If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? / See Bbnaija Season 6 Contestant Niyi's Sexy Wife, The New Housemates & Fun Times / Haha! See What Wife Did To Husband When She Sees His Sexy Salsa Dance Instructor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by Frankraj: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
My naighbour is beating and fighting with his new fat ass wife everyday . The problem Is because she usually wear sexy clothes that shows her curves and shape even wearing it when goin to the market . I don't know if the girl was an ex runz girl or what .
But my advice to her was that she should do what makes her husband happy and obey him.cos the guy complain he doesn't like the revealing cloths his wife puts on all the time .

Guys what advice do you have for this new couple
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by MickzyDonald: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Where are the pictures na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by Mokason288(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fulani Jihadist is ravaging Nigeria

We are gradually heading to another civil war

You are telling us about two crazy kids

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by donbachi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
U guys should tie him up and flog wisdom into him.
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by Ablemax(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
I'm not dishing any advice untill I see the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by zyzxx(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Different people with what makes them happy
The husband should move on

Before he kill someone's daughter
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by felong(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ablemax:
Same here

2 Likes

Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by Cerebellum: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
This OP has been stalking, sneaking and wanking to his neighbour's wife nudity while she goes to bath or pass around.

Which kain OP u be self

I present to you the most Arindin OP of Januarygrin

5 Likes

Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by mosdii(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by ena5four(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
J
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by Womanizer(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Where is the pic?

I want to confirm that her ass is actually phat grin
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by ITbomb(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
The only advice I have is for you o, my brother

See as you describe person wife
Sexy
Fat ass
Curves
Shape

Na you be that man's problem. The man sabi the kind neighbour him get

5 Likes

Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by VictorUSA(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
this op possess the spirit of gossip......OOUT in the name of JESUS!

1 Like

Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by thuxzwda1: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Frankraj:
My naighbour is beating and fighting with his new fat ass wife everyday . The problem Is because she usually wear sexy clothes that shows her curves and shape even wearing it when goin to the market . I don't know if the girl was an ex runz girl or what .
But my advice to her was that she should do what makes her husband happy and obey him.cos the guy complain he doesn't like the revealing cloths his wife puts on all the time .

Wia d pictures dey?

Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by CArt(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
VictorUSA:
this op possess the spirit of gossip......OOUT in the name of JESUS!

Not gossip but covetousness.
Keep off another man's wife. grin
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by VictorUSA(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
CArt:

Not gossip but covetousness.
Keep off another man's wife. grin
im go dey look another man's wife buttocks abi ? chai....he go dey look her boobs and dey describe describe am....he go dey swallow salaiva for her shape.
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by VictorUSA(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
op make i preach u...no dey look people's wife bombom because one day as u dey look as usual ur eyes go comot gum for the woman's BOM...na u go sabi ooo...me i don talk my own.
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by jydo34547: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
:this op possess the spirit of gossip......OOUT in the name of JESUS!Not gossip but covetousness.Keep off another man's wife.
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
op talk true u dey eye ur sexy neighbor wifegrin
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by PreciousGurl(f): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
The topic of this post is misleading...
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
It's not easy to have a beautiful/sexy woman walking around being admired especially when you are ugly and broke
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by zedegit: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mokason288:
Fulani Jihadist is ravaging Nigeria

We are gradually heading to another civil war

You are telling us about two crazy kids

The way you kids jump up shouting war makes one wonder if you know.. .

Ask your father
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by KingAlayinde(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Frankraj:

buhari see wetin u caused ? na jobless dey worry this guy oo abeg provide works for this country, so that some people can mind their business
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by Mokason288(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
zedegit:

The way you kids jump up shouting war makes one wonder if you know.. .

Ask your father

I will rather prefer asking your stupiddd mother
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by Luizkid(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
I know you are just waiting on the wings like substitute for football waiting for your share... I greet you, Origi. grin grin
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by zedegit: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mokason288:

I will rather prefer asking your stupiddd mother

Kiddo you are probably a product of a dysfunctional home. It's unfortunate.

Your father failed you. Otherwise you won't be jumping up shouting war as if it's a walk on the park.

I doubt you can even fast for 1 day talkless of 7 days without food in the bush with heavy gun fire.

This 7 days turns to months by then, worms will feed on your intestnes.
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by Mokason288(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
zedegit:

Kiddo you are probably a product of a dysfunctional home. It's unfortunate.

Your father failed you. Otherwise you won't be jumping up shouting war as if it's a walk on the park.

I doubt you can even fast for 1 day talkless of 7 days without food in the bush with heavy gun fire.

This 7 days turns to months by then, worms will feed on your intestnes.

What tribe are you?

Be honest with your self?

Because it’s only Yoruba Muslims that still don’t know that there is war already in Nigeria .
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by tundeEgem: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
whats there to obey hubby for that alone
Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by Reex12(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
ITbomb:
The only advice I have is for you o, my brother

See as you describe person wife
Sexy
Fat ass
Curves
Shape

Na you be that man's problem. The man sabi the kind neighbour him get

Re: My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added by Cholls(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ablemax:
my brother me too. Ain't saying shiit!

(1) (Reply)

30,000 Dismissed From Online Dating Website For Being Too Ugly / 9 Weddings That Ended In Tragedy (PHOTOS) / The Price Of Sex! See What Happened Between A Woman And Her Boss! Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.