Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady (3484 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
There are certain men in the society who find it difficult to woo a woman or approach her for the first time. It is generally believed that only the good looking guys and the rich ones have the confidence to walk up to women and ask them out.

Although this might be true, it does not work for every good looking and handsome guy. There are some men that find it hard to walk up to ladies and tell them what they think about them. Most times, their problems are psychological; some of these guys have something they are holding on to. An inadequacy that makes them feel they are not like every other guy in the society and may not have the opportunity to have all that they want.

Men like these become shy over time and find it really hard to express their feelings to the women. And to back it up, many of them might have had a bad time with ladies who make them feel terrible about themselves. This could change their orientation and make them recline into their shells.

Find below the various sets of guys who find it difficult to woo women:

1. Short Guys
Most guys who are short find it so difficult to walk up to ladies. It is usually a challenge walking up to women who are taller than them to express their feelings. Some of them however are confident and could talk to any lady they want.
Even the short ladies use their heights as an excuse when turning them down. Over time, this becomes an issue as it affects their taste when it comes to women.

2. Virgins
Amazingly, there are some men in the society who have not had carnal knowledge of a woman’s body. Men like these may be outgoing, witty and smart. They may have girls wrapped around their fingers but when it becomes a one on one thing with them, they become gentle.
They get so lost they start picking the most ridiculous topics to discuss when they are alone in the room with a woman. They also do not like telling people about their sexual status as this might cause them to be mocked.

3. Guys who are grammatically mixed up
Another set of guys that find it so difficult to woo women are those who are grammatically twisted. They do not know what to say to women who are intelligent and obviously not in the same class with them.
It is usually a challenge for these guys as they have to rely on some of their friend's help when it comes to matters like these. Even when they are given lines to cram, they end up messing up the act when they get there.

4. Introverts
There are some guys who are naturally timid. They could be phlegmatic or choleric in nature. Men like these acts like virgins and see a task like wooing ladies as a big deal. They would rather be friends with the ladies for as long as possible until the ladies assume they are in love and start to date them.

5. Religious Guys
Some guys who are active in fellowships or attend church regularly could also be unable to woo women. These guys are extremely religious and do not know how to walk up to a woman. And finally when they summon the courage to walk up to a woman, it is as a result of the ministration of the Holy Spirit.

6. Stingy Guys
Some men avoid wooing ladies because they do not want to spend. They have come to the realization that it requires a reasonable amount of money to keep a woman in this part of the world. Men who do not like spending would rather avoid approaching women and would wait for the day they would get lucky and meet women who willing to sleep with them for free.

7. Guys with low self-esteem
There are some guys in the society who lack confidence. This has nothing to do with height. Some guys just do not know what to expect when they walk up to women; guys like these also claim to value their integrity and would rather entice women with money or their wealth.

Source: https://www.naij.com/845338-7-sets-guys-find-difficult-woo-women.html?source=article_related

cc: lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44, Dominique, Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by midehi2(f): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
fact! grin
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by Cutehector(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tosyne2much come and see grin
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by khristals(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
haha.. interesting
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sadly, I belong to the categories of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7

I need serious deliverance. My people make una help me out of this misery

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by malcolmzee(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
You described me bro.

But it has not been easy.

whenever I make a move to establish friendship not to talk of relationship, I suffer passive rejection.

it has really drowned my confidence and I am forced to believe girls hate me naturally.

If I get to a certain age and it persists, I might settle for castration so as to aid complete extraction of the sexual urge since castrated people don't usually have the urge.
I don't masturbate anyway. I have been able to keep myself for 25 years by God's grace.

I have given up on my ability to woo a lady.

shalom

3 Likes

Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
8.) Poor guys.
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
I belong to the number "2" group.
I'm cool,witty,smart but when it comes to relationship matters,I'm wack and a jerk.
WATCH OUT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Sadly, I belong to the categories of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7

Lol cheesy . . . Iffa hear!! You wey sabi 1001 things about sexuality undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
malcolmzee:
You described me bro.

whenever I make a move to establish friendship not to talk of relationship, I suffer passive rejection.

it has really drowned my confidence and I am forced to believe girls hate me naturally.

[s]If I get to a certain age and it persists, I might settle for castration so as to aid complete extraction of the sexual urge since castrated people don't usually have the urge.[/s]
[s]I don't masturbate anyway. I have been able to keep myself for 25 years by God's grace.[/s]

shalom

You're kidding, right?? undecided
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
malcolmzee:
You described me bro.

If I get to a certain age and it persists, I might settle for castration so as to aid complete extraction of the sexual urge since castrated people don't usually have the urge.
I don't masturbate anyway. I have been able to keep myself for 25 years by God's grace.

shalom

I can make friends with you if you like wink it's not the end yet

2 Likes

Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I can make friends with you if you like wink it's not the end yet

Hmm . . . Don't raise the dude hope up if you know you ain't gonna help his matter undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by DEAFandDUMB(f): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Following....
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by vizkiz: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
#Teamvirgin
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by realmindz: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
8.) Poor guys.
Olosho alert
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by realmindz: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Following....
is dat u on ur dp? op u aren't a guy under a female moniker
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by austine4real(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Keep off military ground tresspassers wll be shot
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Hmm . . . Don't raise the dude hope up if you know you ain't gonna help his matter undecided

I'm not giving false hope on him. I'm extending my hand for friendship wink
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol cheesy . . . Iffa hear!! You wey sabi 1001 things about sexuality undecided
No dey think am oooo baba cheesy
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by DEAFandDUMB(f): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
realmindz:

is dat u on ur dp? op u aren't a guy under a female moniker

Please am new here.. what is the meaning of op and moniker?..

Thanks in advance..
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Np: We Are - Justin Bieber ft Nas
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:
#Teamvirgin

Bahd Guy! cheesy Iffa Hear!! undecided
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
I belong to all categories. I need help cry
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Please am new here.. what is the meaning of op and moniker?..
Thanks in advance..
Well, OP means "Original Poster" and Moniker mean "Your Handler Name"

1 Like

Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I'm not giving false hope on him. I'm extending my hand for friendship wink

You can only epp the dude by dating him and not friend zoning before he castrate himself wink
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
ilobasama:
I belong to all categories. I need help cry

Bro, how I wish I can epp you . . . But you can always pm Tosyne2much or Vizkiz for some tips on how to woo a girl wink
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by vizkiz: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bahd Guy! cheesy Iffa Hear!! undecided

ask Berlyn. She will tell you. I have never done it before smiley
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

You can only epp the dude by dating him and not friend zoning before he castrate himself wink

Lol. You mean a blind date? He stated clearly on his quote that he only wants friendship, didn't he?
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
No dey think am oooo baba cheesy

Tosyne2much . . . Bahdo! Baddest guy ever liveth cheesy
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by clerkent(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Me and tosyne na the same boat carry us.the last tyme i went to wøo a gurl para no gree me.i ended up asking her the time when me sef where watch for hand.
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
vizkiz:

ask Berlyn. She will tell you. I have never done it before smiley

make Lalast!clala catch you
Re: 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady by vizkiz: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
make Lalast!clala catch you

lala na robot. Him no fit love Berlyn like I do grin

(1) (2) (3)

Take A Look At This Prank Trending On Twitter. / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence / Lady Cries Out, Holds Her Fiance As She Begs Him Not To Abandon Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.