Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (222334 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Phayie(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
lyldom:

Empty kegs are available here in lagos main land, isolo
How many do you want.

I need 20. How much is ur price
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by lyldom: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
Phayie:

I need 20. How much is ur price
#1400 for keg
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Phayie(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
lyldom:

#1400 for keg

New or used? I need used
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by lyldom: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Phayie:

New or used? I need used
That would be #1000
Where do you stay in lagos, so I can connect you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Phayie(m): 3:59am On Apr 14, 2021
lyldom:

That would be #1000
Where do you stay in lagos, so I can connect you.

Please check ur mail, let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by lyldom: 4:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Phayie:

Please check ur mail, let's chat on WhatsApp
Replied
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
It dropped to 9k. Fingered crossed. Those intrested In storage should be saving to buy from month end. They won't be any significant difference

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by lyldom: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
How much would it cost to transport to lagos sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Jones90: 2:18am On Apr 15, 2021
donparosky:
It dropped to 9k. Fingered crossed. Those intrested In storage should be saving to buy from month end. They won't be any significant difference

Please how much will it cost to transport to Lagos? I really want to venture into it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Fk2021(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
11k today oo. the stuff is going up..
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
1k to 1k2 each keg.

Jones90:

Please how much will it cost to transport to Lagos? I really want to venture into it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ikmuray: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Please who can assist with information as to how I can get a storage tank for palm oil of about 1,000 litres.
Thank you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
Just buy the white chemical tank then. That one that is surrounded by iron. Mostly used in breweries.

ikmuray:
Please who can assist with information as to how I can get a storage tank for palm oil of about 1,000 litres.
Thank you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good day, throwing this open. Urgently need 150 empty kegs delivered to Uyo. Please quote your price

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Price is going up again. 12k at the mill in Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia State.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by lyldom: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
donparosky:

Don sir, do you advice we wait till month end or we can start purchasing right now because it doesn't seem like the prices are coming down. Pls your suggestion is needed. And hope the price won't increase from 9k before month end
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2021
lyldom:

Don sir, do you advice we wait till month end or we can start purchasing right now because it doesn't seem like the prices are coming down. Pls your suggestion is needed. And hope the price won't increase from 9k before month end
good morning sir. Let's wait till month end. The fasting would also force the price down a bit
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Phayie(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please who can confirm price for us o! As at today price in Lagos (Agege) is 15k, Delta is 12k without keg
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Fk2021(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2021
Delta State 12k

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by yetunsbay(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Fk2021:
Delta State 12k
is that the amount you bought from seller/miller or the actual end product price ?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Fk2021(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
yetunsbay:
is that the amount you bought from seller/miller or the actual end product price ?

From Millers it's 12k
From marketers it's 13k

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by yetunsbay(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fk2021:

From Millers it's 12k
From marketers it's 13k
Thanks you. I'm a newbie here planning towards engaging in this enterprise. Can't belief I went through page 1-40 painstakingly in a day
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Obaolami: 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Can someone please confirm price for us? I heard price from millers in Ogun state is #12,000.

@donparosky
Can those who want to go into storage start buying now or still hold on? Will price still go down?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Fk2021(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Obaolami:
Can someone please confirm price for us? I heard price from millers in Ogun state is #12,000.

@donparosky
Can those who want to go into storage start buying now or still hold on? Will price still go down?

Bros, this year palm oil price is unpredictable because of the covid-19. just go and buy and store your Palm oil.

the sooner the better.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Obaolami: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for your response.
Yes I know but I think prices are bound to change
Fk2021:

Bros, this year palm oil price is unpredictable because of the covid-19. just go and buy and store your Palm oil.

the sooner the better.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Obaolami: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
@ihart... please your contribution is needed
Obaolami:

@donparosky

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Evidenx(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please i know this is not d thread but i want to ask, anyone who have an idea of how much a bag of ogbono is sold? And where can i get it? Thanks.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Kayzy1: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
ador ogbono is 170k
Ebonyi state,ihiala.
Contact 07069393960
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ibromixdem: 5:49am On Apr 24, 2021
am interested in this palm oil biz,what is your number
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2021
Obaolami:

@donparosky
Its 10700 this morning. Fasting is ongoing and it should drop. However we have just May left so those intrested In storage can start first week May. The market is quite unpredictable this year to be honest
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Obaolami: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Okay...thanks.

But please always update us... price according to location
donparosky:
Its 10700 this morning. Fasting is ongoing and it should drop. However we have just May left so those intrested In storage can start first week May. The market is quite unpredictable this year to be honest
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by hormolajah(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
donparosky:

Thanks for the update.. i am interested in getting oil, i need your personal number so we can talk better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.