Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221178 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
state or town
Akwa Ibom
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Fk2021:
@Donparosky... is it okay to start storage now? it's 9k5 - 10k over here in Delta state
nah just hold on till end of April

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Fk2021(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
OK, Thank you Boss
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Daffodil98(f): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2021
donparosky:
nah just hold on till end of April
Thanks...just joined the thread newly. But have gone through all the pages. God bless for all the insights and information you've been providing on this thread
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ekg911(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2021
The Don. Please how can I locate you in Akwa Ibom cos I will live to visit you as to learn more from you in the palm oil business sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Daffodil98:

Thanks...just joined the thread newly. But have gone through all the pages. God bless for all the insights and information you've been providing on theis thread
my pleasure sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=Ekg911 post=100196376]The Don. Please how can I locate you in Akwa Ibom cos I will live to visit you as to learn more from you in the palm oil business sir[/quoteboss out a call
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ekg911:
The Don. Please how can I locate you in Akwa Ibom cos I will live to visit you as to learn more from you in the palm oil business sir
boss just a DM away
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by lyldom: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
@Don sir, my respects to you and every other guru of this business in the house.

Sir Don, based on your wide experience sir, I would like to know during scarcity period what is the minimum price a keg is sold(retails), especially in lagos.

Last year in lagos, it went as high as 22k per keg.

I need the estimate to be able to estimate roi for those I'm planning to store for here in lagos.
�������boss
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Phayie(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm very happy you're back. I stumbled on this thread and I was very happy about what you've done. I read all the pages including all scandals that happened. But was disappointed when I waited for over a month without any update. Thanks once again for doing a great job.
Please I will appreciate if u can give us price updates once in a wk. Also I tried to chat u up on WhatsApp but your no is not on WhatsApp. I will love to do business with u when the price is good. Thank u

donparosky:
boss just a DM away
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by jhoeblocx(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Currently in crossriver, anegeje as at 2days ago,oil was #8,500, and we still believe it’s gonna drop to #8000.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Phayie(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
jhoeblocx:
Currently in crossriver, anegeje as at 2days ago,oil was #8,500, and we still believe it’s gonna drop to #8000.

God bless you sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2021
Phayie:
I'm very happy you're back. I stumbled on this thread and I was very happy about what you've done. I read all the pages including all scandals that happened. But was disappointed when I waited for over a month without any update. Thanks once again for doing a great job.
Please I will appreciate if u can give us price updates once in a wk. Also I tried to chat u up on WhatsApp but your no is not on WhatsApp. I will love to do business with u when the price is good. Thank u

thanks boss. My whatsapp is on my signature. I'd try to update price. Sometimes the hustle is overwhelming
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:37am On Mar 27, 2021
lyldom:
@Don sir, my respects to you and every other guru of this business in the house.

Sir Don, based on your wide experience sir, I would like to know during scarcity period what is the minimum price a keg is sold(retails), especially in lagos.

Last year in lagos, it went as high as 22k per keg.

I need the estimate to be able to estimate roi for those I'm planning to store for here in lagos.
�������boss
the minimum is a functionof so many factors Sir. Like this year,it was 15k min at peak periods

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2021
Please o notify us the time for storage
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dondo83(m): 3:23am On Mar 27, 2021
donparosky:
thanks boss. My whatsapp is on my signature. I'd try to update price. Sometimes the hustle is overwhelming

You respond here but you don’t on your WhatsApp..
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
Please o notify us the time for storage
sure. 8k to 7k should be best storage amount for the year. Not sure we would get 6k this year but I might be wrong though
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
dondo83:

You respond here but you don’t on your WhatsApp..
my apologies
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Denmark23: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2021
Good morning to all the contributors on this thread. I've read through and I'd like to join the wagon. Me too want to do oil storage business, hope I'm not late?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Already Cracked palm kernel nuts available in 80kg bags.

Call 08066722556

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dondo83(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Can someone create a WhatsApp group for this, we can contact each other effectively that way
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Malcolm123: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
send your contact a group have been created
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
dondo83:
Can someone create a WhatsApp group for this, we can contact each other effectively that way
This is not acceptable on Nairaland. The last time this was done the thread was shut down. You benefited from this thread because it was on the internet. Why deprive others.

People have asked me severally to create a Whatsapp group but that would limit the essence of this platform. Please step down on your actions. If you have oil to sell, no one is stopping you to advertise your products here.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Denmar23 you welcome. It's not too late. Besides, looks like best month for storage this year would be April and May.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
It is going down. It's officially 8k in Akwa Ibom and Cross River.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lagos 12500-13k
Rivers 12k
Abuja 14-15k
Kano 11500
Edo 10k
Kogi 14k
Kaduna 13k
Jos 13500
Enugu 12500
Ebonyi 11k
Aba 10k
Am currently in Lagos, you may wish to book a meeting
Just in....Delta 10k
Ogun 10500-11k
Please people around Ogun and Delta should confirm the price. Got the price on convo with a client there
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2021
Good morning. Happy new month. Lagos is officially 11500 this morning. If you have old stock, sell off with speed of light
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nkemella: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2021
donparosky:
Good morning. Happy new month. Lagos is officially 11500 this morning. If you have old stock, sell off with speed of light
How do I contact you sir? am in Lagos.
I would like to see you, if u are still in Lagos.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2021
Nkemella:

How do I contact you sir? am in Lagos.
I would like to see you, if u are still in Lagos.
send a dm to my whatsapp
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dondo83(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2021
donparosky:
This is not acceptable on Nairaland. The last time this was done the thread was shut down. You benefited from this thread because it was on the internet. Why deprive others.

People have asked me severally to create a Whatsapp group but that would limit the essence of this platform. Please step down on your actions. If you have oil to sell, no one is stopping you to advertise your products here.

Cheers

I just followed this thread last week , I’m a newbie and would like to have one or two mentors cos I want to store oil this season ..I have no motive I just believe a group will make feedbacks better .. sent u a message on WhatsApp for over 10days no response .. but anyways it’s fine , there’s always another option for sourcing information.. bye
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dondo83(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Malcolm123:
send your contact a group have been created

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.