Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (222449 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Obaolami:
@ihart... please your contribution is needed
You know, I have been telling people to start storage since mid February. Some said they will wait till April ending, some said June. The reason why I said that was because I have observed that virtually all the prices of food commodities that went up never came down, so I felt Palm oil is not going to be an exception. For us to have prices come down to 10k and 9k by March, I had the strong feeling that it was going to be the lowest for this year, although this may change but...

With the trend of things, here is my advice. If you are going to store oil till December, close your eyes and start buying now, even though price will still drop but By December oil will hit above 20k.

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2021
This morning oil is 12k at Nkwoegwu, Umuahia Abia State. Later this morning, it's possible that they will sell for 13k or more.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Fk2021(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2021
iHart:
This morning oil is 12k at Nkwoegwu, Umuahia Abia State. Later this morning, it's possible that they will sell for 13k or more.

It's 12k5 Delta state

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Doing storage this year is for the strong hearted...

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dondo83(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
iHart:
Doing storage this year is for the strong hearted...

I believe the higher it’s bought now then the higher it will be sold in November December?? People will still make their profit .. or what is your opinion sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
dondo83:

I believe the higher it’s bought now then the higher it will be sold in November December?? People will still make their profit .. or what is your opinion sir
what if what happened in 2018 happens this year?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Wonder1844(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
What happened in 2018? I'm a newbie on the business.

iHart:
what if what happened in 2018 happens this year?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wonder1844:
What happened in 2018? I'm a newbie on the business.

people bought oil at a price during the peak period around April hoping that price will go up further during the scarce period. However, between August to November, price dropped. For fear of dropping further and incurring heavy loss, people rushed and sold off their oil at a "reasonable loss". Then, it was assumed that the drop in price was occasioned by influx of imported oil into the country.

Cost of palm oil has a great ripple effect on the cost of several other food commodities in the market. With the price going up, cost of living is astronomically going up too. Govt may wake up one day and give waiver for importation of palm oil just to cushion the effect on cost of living. If that happens and you stored oil, Hmmmmm I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kizwid(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
iHart:
people bought oil at a price during the peak period around April hoping that price will go up further during the scarce period. However, between August to November, price dropped. For fear of dropping further and incurring heavy loss, people rushed and sold off their oil at a "reasonable loss". Then, it was assumed that the drop in price was occasioned by influx of imported oil into the country.

Cost of palm oil has a great ripple effect on the cost of several other food commodities in the market. With the price going up, cost of living is astronomically going up too. Govt may wake up one day and give waiver for importation of palm oil just to cushion the effect on cost of living. If that happens and you stored oil, Hmmmmm I pity you.

what do you suggest people that have the intention for storage should do then, yes, suggestions, because i believe no one know what will happen tomorrow, but base on your experience, what opinion can you give
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:25am On Apr 28, 2021
kizwid:

what do you suggest people that have the intention for storage should do then, yes, suggestions, because i believe no one know what will happen tomorrow, but base on your experience, what opinion can you give
from experience, oil is going to drop between May and June. Any slightest drop you experience any moment from now, just buy. The drop will be short-lived. If you miss it, wait till next year.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kizwid(m): 6:48am On Apr 28, 2021
iHart:
from experience, oil is going to drop between May and June. Any slightest drop you experience any moment from now, just buy. The drop will be short-lived. If you miss it, wait till next year.

okay boss
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by yetunsbay(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2021
iHart:
u mean prices will still be lower than current in may & June ?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Fk2021(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2021
iHart:

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Wonder1844(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Thanks

iHart:

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good day everyone, many thanks to all contributors, that is the essence of the forum. Oil would drop hopefully as we go into the new month and those having Intrest to store should take advantage of the window.
I processed for 10k this morning so am optimistic it would go down.
Between: millers go for local fruit, it's a bit affordable until the price is relatively low to combine agric.

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nkemella: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
donparosky:
Good day everyone, many thanks to all contributors, that is the essence of the forum. Oil would drop hopefully as we go into the new month and those having Intrest to store should take advantage of the window.
I processed for 10k this morning so am optimistic it would go down.
Between: millers go for local fruit, it's a bit affordable until the price is relatively low to combine agric.
Thanks for the update.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
yetunsbay:
u mean prices will still be lower than current in may & June ?
one of my suppliers called me today to tell me that price is dropping. We will observe it this week...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by yetunsbay(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
iHart:
one of my suppliers called me today to tell me that price is dropping. We will observe it this week...
waho that's a good news
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
yetunsbay:
waho that's a good news
Yes, we hope it's a good news but they are still insisting on 12k at the mill today
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2021
Price is now #13000 in Osun state.And I never store o.I dey fear for price crash after purchase.Infact I don't even know what to do again
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Price is dropping in my side. Today it was 10500 at Oriendu market, Ovim Isuikwuato Abia State.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2021
Can someone confirm the drop in price from their area?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Gentleman001: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2021
popoolaRofiat:
Price is now #13000 in Osun state.And I never store o.I dey fear for price crash after purchase.Infact I don't even know what to do again
Hello ma... have been trying to pm you for a while now, I don’t see feedback... please I need I connect from osun (oke ode) please kindly reply to my Pm o reach out to me via WhatsApp. Please...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by juliusriches: 3:12am On May 01, 2021
Please is it proper for me to store my oil in my car park? I need an urgent response, thanks!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Iyajelili(f): 1:35pm On May 01, 2021
juliusriches:
Please is it proper for me to store my oil in my car park? I need an urgent response, thanks!
Yes but put them on pallets

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chirality: 3:42pm On May 01, 2021
Pls I need up to 2000 Bunches of fresh palm fruits. Pls can any one help. Am in Aba osisioma
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by juliusriches: 6:59am On May 03, 2021
Thank you for the prompt response!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peace1995: 8:12am On May 03, 2021
chirality:
Pls I need up to 2000 Bunches of fresh palm fruits. Pls can any one help. Am in Aba osisioma
I can supply u I'm in bayelsa call or chatt me up 09032791287
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uwwa(f): 5:49pm On May 03, 2021
What's the current price of palmoil in akwaibom state.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ayoade1930: 1:13am On May 04, 2021
alexsamjnrr:
Welcome to the business. You can contact me for your empty 25ltrs Jerry can. Location: Pamo Medical University Road, Tap Junction,Oyibo Port Harcourt

How.much is your jerrican
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Fk2021(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2021
price update please @ Donparosky
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sam258778(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2021
Fk2021:
price update please @ Donparosky

Co asking.

If possible, can we have the prices in the south west as well please.

Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.