Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220715 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
mafyap:

That's what I put there. Those prices are for the yellow 25 litre kegs. 9000 to 9200 contents only. 9300 to 9500 with the empty keg.

I meant empty kegs ;.. In the East,it hovers around 800 to N1000

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
kisszhira:

At Enyimba junction, Ariaria, Aba, along Enugu-PH express, the price is 630. At Ubani Market Umuahia, the price is 640 to 670. Those are the places they sale wholesale at Abia state. However, if you come when the gallons are scarce, anyone who still has stock can sale as high as 750. If it is in retail shops, the prices can range from 800 to 1000
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 1:52am On Jun 02, 2019
kisszhira:

Between 300 to 500 depending on the part of Lagos. But they are the ones that have already been used for red oil (The ones that are used to bring oil to lagos). The ones that have not been used for red oil should be like 200 or 300 naira more I think, not too sure)
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 1:55am On Jun 02, 2019
At Ubani Market in Umuahia, I saw used yellow kegs for 600 and unused for 700 to 800. The used are usually better cos the kegs would have expanded and you'll get more oil when buying as against the unused (clean looking ones)

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 2:00am On Jun 02, 2019
I also have 25 litre kegs of oil for sale. At a give away price of 9000 along with the keg. It's already in lagos. Freshly milled on the 17th of May. If you're interested, hit me up on 07034445819 (WhatsApp only) or call on 08083040499. Between now and Monday. Thanks.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 5:02am On Jun 02, 2019
mafyap:
At Ubani Market in Umuahia, I saw used yellow kegs for 600 and unused for 700 to 800. The used are usually better cos the kegs would have expanded and you'll get more oil when buying as against the unused (clean looking ones)
interesting to know you got it for 600. But actually all the gallons are used both the clean looking one. The difference is just that the clean looking ones are washed. All the yellow kegs are not of the same size. There is a way to know the bigger ones whether unused, used or expanded. The secret lies in the handle. Ask those selling it and they will show you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Oshiozee: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2019
@ihart
Pls tell us the secret please,we are all learning.
Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2019
I think oil price in the East is currently very low at around N5500 and it's not even rising anytime soon
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Oshiozee:
@ihart
Pls tell us the secret please,we are all learning.
Thanks
take a look at the first picture below. The gallon at the lower left side is the smallest. That gallon is tough and doesn't expand much when you pour oil into it. Look at the one at the lower right side. That one is bigger than the one at the left but its still small. Check the one at the top right, its bigger than the one below it. Then look at the the one at the top left. Its the biggest, its slightly bigger than the one at the top right. Take a closer look at the handles. You will notice that the biggest one has its handle protruding out. The two other ones at the right side has similar handle configuration but look closely, you will notice that the handle of the one on the top is thinner than the one at the lower right. The one with a thinner handle is bigger in comparison with the one with a bigger handle. In other words, if you put your hand into the handle and grip it as though you want to carry the gallon, if the gap between tour fingers and the gallon is much, that one is bigger, if the gap is small and in some cases your finger is touching the body of the gallon as you gripped it, then that one is smaller. Then, that one that is smallest, you don't need a prophet to tell you that it is small. Mere looking at it, you will see it. The shape and design is different.

The second picture is a clearer view of the gallons. Can you tell me the biggest and smallest from that arrangement?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
ify2016:

That guy don change jare. He no dey update us again. Every time, the price update coming soon!!!

Lagos price is 10,000 while Enugu is 7000 without keg
there's a better way of always responding. you should have just updated the price and move. This is a thread for everyone. next time learn to be diplomatic
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
morning guys....... sorry been quite busy with productions for a Veg Oil firm since last month.
I want to reiterate that oil price updates is a responsibility of everyone on this thread. post your prices and questions and everyone could respond.
people who know me or have personally met me would testify to my tight schedules.
Moreso, thanks to everyone keeping the thread alive.
I opened this thread to bring dealers, producers, marketers together to rub minds and learn the art of palm oil biz.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
OK guys, how do you know bigger kegs. Thanks to everyone who contributed. everyone spoke well but the easiest way is counting the number of lines by the side. Now let me see who's smart here. check the lines on the kegs ihart posted and tell me the difference or bring out your empty kegs and count the number of lines by the sides. make sure you report your findings here lol.....
You can also use the handle gap as ihart said but you've got to be careful too.
Let's do the Lil homework guys
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lagos 10500
Akwa Ibom 6500
Enugu 7000
Abia (azumine) 6000
IMO 5500
Kaduna 9500
Kano 9000
illorin 9700-10k
osun *********7000 from salamwasiu /popoola
ogun 8k-8500(surprising but confirmed)
Jigawa 11k
That's few I've got this morning. please feel free to add yours.
Kogi 8500
Benue 9k
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by salamiwasiu: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Osun is 7k

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
salamiwasiu:
Osun is 7k
with kegs. Am just leaving Lagos Sir. I touched most of the locations there before posting.
in short second grades were slightly above 7k too. except without kegs
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Osun is between 7000 _ 7500
Weldone Don
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
popoolaRofiat:
Osun is between 7000 _ 7500
Weldone Don
thank you.
All prices is with kegs o.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Let me share this here and I'd be glad one of us gets to supply me.
I urgently need 5000 pieces of yellow 25litres delivered before Friday.
please simply quote your price per keg through whatsapp.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Adiahakiet: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
So I took the risk and trusted donparosky for 200 kegs of palm oil.
It wasn't easy when he insisted on full payment but I did it without the consent of my hubby.
Yesterday my goods were delivered sound and top quality. I know I would have come here to also complain if I did not get it so in the same way am saying thank you Uncle donparosky for the good works. Now I believe they are good and trustworthy businessmen here. God bless you sir.

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Adiahakiet:
So I took the risk and trusted donparosky for 200 kegs of palm oil.
It wasn't easy when he insisted on full payment but I did it without the consent of my hubby.
Yesterday my goods were delivered sound and top quality. I know I would have come here to also complain if I did not get it so in the same way am saying thank you Uncle donparosky for the good works. Now I believe they are good and trustworthy businessmen here. God bless you sir.
smiles......Thank you for your kind words. I sha knew you were scared. welcome to the family. God bless your hustles.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Am waiting for response from the assignment I gave. I won't go further if people fail to respond
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
donparosky:
Am waiting for response from the assignment I gave. I won't go further if people fail to respond
which assignment?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2019
donparosky:
Let me share this here and I'd be glad one of us gets to supply me.
I urgently need 5000 pieces of yellow 25litres delivered before Friday.
please simply quote your price per keg through whatsapp.
good morning. thank you to everyone who offered to supply.
someone here wrapped the deal at 450 per keg with transportation.
am grateful

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ojaylyte: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2019
am grateful [/quote]
donparosky:
good morning. thank you to everyone who offered to supply.
am grateful

Please can this person also supply kegs to me In Lokoja � PS- I have both Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil in Lokoja, Kogi 9000 for Palm Oil including kegs and 10800 for Palm Kernel Oil

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by miriamchi(f): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2019
pls how many 25 litres of palm oil makes one tonnage?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
miriamchi:

I guess 40 since 1000 litres makes 1 tonne
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
ojaylyte:

am grateful good morning. thank you to everyone who offered to supply.
am grateful

Please can this person also supply kegs to me In Lokoja � PS- I have both Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil in Lokoja, Kogi 9000 for Palm Oil including kegs and 10800 for Palm Kernel Oil
sure he can but due to what happened in Peeo thread, I don't do recommendations. just express interest and you'd get as much as you wish here.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
miriamchi:
its usually a function of the density of your oil. ideally, it should be 40 of it but most coys accept 42-44kegs

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by GreenArrow2: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
donparosky:
its usually a function of the density of your oil. ideally, it should be 40 of it but most coys accept 42-44kegs

Thanks a lot for your insight on this biz donparosky. Is 350k enough capital to take into this biz or does one need more? I stay in Benue and have been thinking of buying at Benue price and selling up north where the prices are a little higher.
Is the 1500 to 3000 Naira margin enough to cover transport/logistics and turn over a profit?
Are there ready buyers who can buy( let's say in Sokoto) immediately the goods get there?
Thanks again.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
GreenArrow2:

Thanks a lot for your insight on this biz donparosky. Is 350k enough capital to take into this biz or does one need more? I stay in Benue and have been thinking of buying at Benue price and selling up north where the prices are a little higher.
Is the 1500 to 3000 Naira margin enough to cover transport/logistics and turn over a profit?
Are there ready buyers who can buy( let's say in Sokoto) immediately the goods get there?
Thanks again.
yes 350k is sizeable to start.
1500 can cover cost of kegs and transportation comfortably with change self lols
Best state in North : Jigawa, sokoto, Adamawa, and borno. forget Kano. it's hyped.
you can only do well there if u doing biz in excess of 1000 kegs upwards and the market is saturated

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by GreenArrow2: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
donparosky:
yes 350k is sizeable to start.
1500 can cover cost of kegs and transportation comfortably with change self lols
Best state in North : Jigawa, sokoto, Adamawa, and borno. forget Kano. it's hyped.
you can only do well there if u doing biz in excess of 1000 kegs upwards and the market is saturated

Thanks again.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Oshiozee: 5:54am On Jun 07, 2019
@ihart
@donparosky thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.