Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220668 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2019
Not yet. You people should relax nah. We are just in July by ending of this month the increment will start. Its still 7500 in osun

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by salamiwasiu: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Relax, don't panic. If want to buy, I do see 50 kegs upward in market at a time with many buyers in market at same time but yesterday I didn't see up to 20 kegs, that's hint for us.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Oshiozee: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
I got mine plus keg and delivery for #7,100 2weeks ago
While 30kegs and above is #6,500 with kegs direct from mill in Edo state.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oshiozee:
That's long ago... What is the current price in the same mill... I got in Abia State 2 weeks ago for 6100 and within 5 days, it increased to 7000...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mafyap(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oshiozee:
Also where was the delivery made to?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Palm oil now 8500 naira at oil mill, pH.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Elharaby: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2019
Please I need the advice of someone who has sold his/her goods at mile 12 market Lagos. I want to know the process involve in selling palm oil at mile 12 likewise the risk because I contacted some companies representative in Lagos and kano; the one in Lagos is willing to buy 25ltr for 7500 and the one in kano want to buy for 8000, selling at this price does not make sense to me considering cost of production and transportation. Please I need help
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by salamiwasiu: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Elharaby:
Please I need the advice of someone who has sold his/her goods at mile 12 market Lagos. I want to know the process involve in selling palm oil at mile 12 likewise the risk because I contacted some companies representative in Lagos and kano; the one in Lagos is willing to buy 25ltr for 7500 and the one in kano want to buy for 8000, selling at this price does not make sense to me considering cost of production and transportation. Please I need help
WhatsApp me please, 08068381408
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Oshiozee: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
mafyap:

Also where was the delivery made to?
@mafyap
Still within Edo state, like 45 or 1hr drive from the farm.
So it depends on your location and what quantity you are buying.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by megamart247(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
megamart247:
Those still thinking of going into oil storage in this jet age should stop deceiving themselves. With Presco . Okomu oil,Malaysia oil and the maasive investment some state govts are making in palm production oil price will remain still go below N5k and stay there for long time

Current market price can’t sustain production, experts say Crisis looms in the maize production line as local farmers grapple with the continued fall in the price of the produce across the nation’s markets, Daily Trust investigations have shown. The situation is being compounded by the unabated importation of maize despite its being locally produced with surplus.

In 2017, some multinational agro-companies were given temporary waivers to import maize in order to bridge the gap in poultry feeds production.Though, government sources said the waiver only covers the period of the feed crisis, the importers are still doing brisk business at the expense of local producers. Watchers in the sector believe that because of the powerful nature of the importers, they have continued the importation un-checked, which is forcing down the price of maize as well as causing glut in the local market.

“These people, mostly multinational agro-companies, are so powerful. They operate like cabal and they can virtually get what they want from the government even if it is going to affect locals, who only live on what they get from their farms,’’ an agriculturist, Mr. John Oyebode, told Daily Trust on phone Tuesday night. bleeding because of their inability to find good prices for their produce, the waivers granted to some companies to bring in thousands of metric tonnes remains active

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/imports-low-prices-hurt-maize-farmers.html

ITS THE SAME AFOREMENTIONED CHALLENGES PALM OIL IS FACING. SO IT'S A LONG ROAD TO FREEDOM FOR STORAGERS
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by flavourwole: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2019
Buy your palm oil from Osun state
Price is #6,500
Serious buyers only should call/whatsapp me on 08136510609
Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2019
flavourwole:
Price is #6,500
Thanks

Is oil price still this low??
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
flavourwole:
Price is #6,500
Thanks

I need like 50 to 55kegs
Call /whatsap 08149240862
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Pls guys,what's the current price now. I need to sell off those things... Even if it means recovering back my money at N7500 per keg of oil excluding kegs.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ugnoble: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Who knows the current price of oil in Bauchi?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
kisszhira:
Pls guys,what's the current price now. I need to sell off those things... Even if it means recovering back my money at N7500 per keg of oil excluding kegs.
dont panic.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
ugnoble:
Who knows the current price of oil in Bauchi?
9500-10000
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by STNWAUME(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
kisszhira:

If you will sell N5K with keg let me know

4 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by kisszhira(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
STNWAUME:

If you will sell N5K with keg let me know

Selling it isn't an issue bro,so i'm not actually looking for buyers. I only wanted an update of the current price in the South especially SE to know if i can travel and sell it off because i'm not close and the people that keep me posted,their numbers aren't going. I desperately need the money any moment from now even if it means selling it at N7500 that i bought.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ugnoble: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
donparosky:
9500-10000
ok, thank you.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oil is now 10,500 naira in port Harcourt oil mill market
ugnoble:

ok, thank you.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
kisszhira:

Selling it isn't an issue bro,so i'm not actually looking for buyers. I only wanted an update of the current price in the South especially SE to know if i can travel and sell it off because i'm not close and the people that keep me posted,their numbers aren't going. I desperately need the money any moment from now even if it means selling it at N7500 that i bought.
where in SE is the oil?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ugnoble: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
etiumo:

Wish I had someone in Port Harcourt who I could supply to. Anyway, thanks.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Newway2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
flavourwole:
Buy your palm oil from Osun state Price is #6,500 Serious buyers only should call/whatsapp me on 08136510609 Thanks
Is the palm oil still available?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
As at today market in Ejigbo Osun state, #8000 without keg as well as oko market in oyo.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by salamiwasiu: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Osun State, 8k. No oil in market again.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by joyfit: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Ok
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by cuteng(f): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Still available? Am interested.
Abuja

flavourwole:
Price is #6,500
Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by showkings: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
1. Block Fund (BF) facility which is mostly used by petroleum products business clients as well as importers and exporters

2. ProcessIng of Guarantee (BG) which is needed to secure big loan facility.

3. Long term Capital Project financing for business in any sector of the economy.(from 1m dollar and above)

4. Medium term project and working capital financing (from N100m naira to N250m naira)

5. Short term financing for LPOs, Supplies and procurement etc. (From N30m to N100m naira)

6. Short term loans (from N1m to N30m naira)

7. Preparation of financial statements and document that will be needed for any of the finance facility.

8. Financial consulting and statutory audit.

9. Recovery of funds and excess bank charges.

For any of this, reach us through the link below

https:///2349083454724
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ugnoble: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2019
etiumo:

Please is this price with or without gallon?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Rhemekas: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
What's the price of palm oil in abuja now... Please can anybody update me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dhewon: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
princetx:
I want to venture into this business, trying to buy cheap and sell high, even if after expenses and I make N450 from each keg I will be fine. I don't mean buying and storing to be sold later- No! I mean buying low and selling high to make a little profit, but my problem is that I don't want to sell my oil in the market to these market women.
Can I survive in this business doing only supplies to either West or North?
What if you pay the huge expenses from east here to either Lagos or North to supply and after getting there your buyer runs away or tells you that your iol is bad and as a result of that prices you below your cost price?

I am in kano contact me,and i will buy from you 08060038396

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.