Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221201 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Callmeboss:

No problem Ikot Ekpene in Akwa Ibom shouldn't be far right? If you give me 4days i can get you the 100kegs. Grade1 @ #9,800 for 25lit

once you have from 40 kegs up, hit me up. Any grade is acceptable, but if there is "fibre" grade, sort them out and let us know.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Callmeboss(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
iHart:
once you have from 40 kegs up, hit me up. Any grade is acceptable, but if there is "fibre" grade, sort them out and let us know.

I have 53 on ground. As you come you'll sort d once u neef
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Callmeboss(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
iHart:

I have 53 on ground. As you come you'll sort d once u need

mr.emmaodiong@gmail.com.
08102969405 WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Stankovich1(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2020
iHart:
100 kegs needed in Abia state. If it is within Abia state, we will come and carry them. Call or chat me up let's negotiate price.

Please sir are you still in need of it or have you gotten?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2020
Stankovich1:

Please sir are you still in need of it or have you gotten?
Still in need, how do you have and where is your location?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Stankovich1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
iHart:

I have sent you a dm
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ikanason(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
iHart:

I have 30 yellow gallons. U can buy with the gallons if u wish.
Am in Anambra
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
ikanason:

I have 30 yellow gallons. U can buy with the gallons if u wish.
Am in Anambra
where exactly in Anambra?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ikanason(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
iHart:
where exactly in Anambra?

Is in my village now but I can bring them down to upper iwekka park for u.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
As at yesterday Saturday,the price is #10500.In osun state.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by VickyHills(f): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
iHart:
100 kegs needed in Abia state. If it is within Abia state, we will come and carry them. Call or chat me up let's negotiate price.
I've 10 kegs in Umuahia.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2020
VickyHills:
I've 10 kegs in Umuahia.
please can I have your phone number?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by VickyHills(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
iHart:
please can I have your phone number?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by PlayMaker001(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Place an order for you freshly milled palm oil
Price: 10700 (keg + oil + transport "Lagos"wink
To order call :08138617216
Minimum order 50 kegs
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
ikanason:

Is in my village now but I can bring them down to upper iwekka park for u.
Thank you so much. We are home now.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ikanason(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
iHart:
Thank you so much. We are home now.

Am happy u reached home safely.
Nice doing business with u, we pray and hope for more business in future.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by laksyde100(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Any supplier around Ikire in Osun state should pls signify for biz deal
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by popoolaRofiat(f): 5:57am On Sep 23, 2020
laksyde100:

Am in 08149240862

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Mofoluwasola(f): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
laksyde100:
call this number 08159843227
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by laksyde100(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Alright. Thanks

Mofoluwasola:
call this number 08159843227
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Took me a while to do this but at this stage it's safe for me to conclude at this point that @donkelz whose photos appears below is a scammer and nobody should transact any business with him. Irrespective of the fact a kind spirited being from this platform opted to help my situation and not this scammer(because he doesn't deserve any pity)I feel by now he should have gotten back to me with any update. Its been way over a month since we had the talk on this thread and 4 months in all since I paid him in full to have oil sent to me. I will be glad if any of the Mods or super Mods will ban him from this forum for life. Your kind isn't needed here. You're a liar and a thief from the pit of hell and if I have my way I'd have you sued for psychological trauma and health challenges (I remember telling you several times about me not wanting to aggravate my health condition) but in your I don't care attitude you still didn't do anything tangible. I paid for oil and I'm supposed to received it. Anything short of that, it's unacceptable.
I did receive a call from a US number and the person went all cool and chatty with me like someone I had known before (I don't recall giving him my number) and that was my personal number. His excuse was "I gave him the number" and " Must u know person before u give him or her 30 seconds of your time as someone doing business online"
Well it turns out to be that I never gave him my number and he wasn't from the platform I thought he must have come but Nairaland here. And he was planning on having @donkelz run his business here in Nigeria and the business he wanted to transact with me was to get information from me to know more about donkelz (well that's what I was able to conclude through the noise and all,while on the phone with him, because he chose to call me at an inconvenient time and I didn't want to be disrespectful and terminate the call) I see no reason why I should even give my two cents concerning someone who has my funds for 4 months to someone who eventually turns out to be that he only wantd information about someone from me and not business like he said initially.
So apparently the business partner or client as donkelz claimed, doesn't exist because I don't see how someone will come up talking about a business partner who will pump in funds, from where? The same you who couldn't remove 3 kegs of oil from the lot you were given to sell, as you claimed,how would you suddenly get a financier like that.
Well you can go with the money or decide if you want to refund @kaboninc but I need people to be wary of you. You're not a sincere person. And I pray May God's curses visit you if you pick up your phone after now to suddenly message me, because you had ample time to do that Sam Ewah Jnr

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Callmeboss(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
udysweet:
Took me a while to do this but at this stage it's safe for me to conclude at this point that @donkelz whose photos appears below is a scammer and nobody should transact any business with him. Irrespective of the fact a kind spirited being from this platform opted to help my situation and not this scammer(because he doesn't deserve any pity)I feel by now he should have gotten back to me with any update. Its been way over a month since we had the talk on this thread and 4 months in all since I paid him in full to have oil sent to me. I will be glad if any of the Mods or super Mods will ban him from this forum for life. Your kind isn't needed here. You're a liar and a thief from the pit of hell and if I have my way I'd have you sued for psychological trauma and health challenges (I remember telling you several times about me not wanting to aggravate my health condition) but in your I don't care attitude you still didn't do anything tangible. I paid for oil and I'm supposed to received it. Anything short of that, it's unacceptable.
I did receive a call from a US number and the person went all cool and chatty with me like someone I had known before (I don't recall giving him my number) and that was my personal number. His excuse was "I gave him the number" and " Must u know person before u give him or her 30 seconds of your time as someone doing business online"
Well it turns out to be that I never gave him my number and he wasn't from the platform I thought he must have come but Nairaland here. And he was planning on having @donkelz run his business here in Nigeria and the business he wanted to transact with me was to get information from me to know more about donkelz (well that's what I was able to conclude through the noise and all,while on the phone with him, because he chose to call me at an inconvenient time and I didn't want to be disrespectful and terminate the call) I see no reason why I should even give my two cents concerning someone who has my funds for 4 months to someone who eventually turns out to be that he only wantd information about someone from me and not business like he said initially.
So apparently the business partner or client as donkelz claimed, doesn't exist because I don't see how someone will come up talking about a business partner who will pump in funds, from where? The same you who couldn't remove 3 kegs of oil from the lot you were given to sell, as you claimed,how would you suddenly get a financier like that.
Well you can go with the money or decide if you want to refund @kaboninc but I need people to be wary of you. You're not a sincere person. And I pray May God's curses visit you if you pick up your phone after now to suddenly message me, because you had ample time to do that Sam Ewah Jnr

One of the numerous reasons I prefer clients coming to pick their oil themselves...

Sorry sir. Shit happens.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2020
Callmeboss:

One of the numerous reasons I prefer clients coming to pick their oil themselves...

Sorry sir. Shit happens.
Thank you sir. Female here by the way smiley
Well I live in lagos and I don't have the power to be taking trips to and from Akwa Ibom because of oil. I don't have any trust issues because I like to operate with an open mind. Infact even with this attitude of his, I won't stop trusting people o. Honestly I won't. Now Donkelz, I won't take down this post. It'll remain here for as long as you have that money with you. I see you have tried to reach me. Why? You' suddenly remembered to call. I knew you here. Let's bring everything to a close here
In trying to avoid paying me, you want to drag this issue till I give up. Well I have been assisted with the money but I have to let people know that you are not sincere,you can't collect money then start singing different tunes, why? I should even paste you on Facebook too
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Callmeboss(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
udysweet:

Thank you sir. Female here by the way smiley
Well I live in lagos and I don't have the power to be taking trips to and from Akwa Ibom because of oil. I don't have any trust issues because I like to operate with an open mind. Infact even with this attitude of his, I won't stop trusting people o. Honestly I won't. Now Donkelz, I won't take down this post. It'll remain here for as long as you have that money with you. I see you have tried to reach me. Why? You' suddenly remembered to call. I knew you here. Let's bring everything to a close here
In trying to avoid paying me, you want to drag this issue till I give up. Well I have been assisted with the money but I have to let people know that you are not sincere,you can't collect money then start singing different tunes, why? I should even paste you on Facebook too

Sorry ma'am.

Lets chat on WhatsApp please

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by cuszy: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
60 kegs of 25litres palm oil from Enugu state for sale #11,500 each
Call me on 08036748288 or 08149909976
Location is Lagos state

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EngrIKEM: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Please what's the current price of red oil in your location.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
I had wanted to keep mute on this issue but just so people still young in the biz can learn. There's never a biz without challenges but how you managed them especially with clients. I feel donklez did not manage the situation quite well.

I think late 2018 or so, a woman bought some oil from me in Lagos, after about seven months she called that some of the oil was bad and needed me to change them. Well before the deal I had actually assured her that I was going to change the oil for her if anything happens after storage. So after almost a year she returned 17 kegs.

That same year 2019 I had so many issues which I shared here and could not make her oil. march this year I made the oil and was about sending down to Lagos when the lock down happened. She needed freshly milled oil and nothing more. So after the lock down she said those oil I made won't pass what she wanted and I offered a refund of her cash but she declined.

Fruits have soared due to rain but I've got no option than to make those oil because the client in question have been very patient.

All through this moment, I never ignored her calls even when it wasn't comfortable. I kept her in the picture and above all assured her she'd get what she demanded. Am putting this here just so we know everyone including myself isn't perfect but how we deal with situations matter alot.

At donklez please see how to address this issue mbok. On a final note, be ready to rise more than you fall in biz.

God bless our hustles

7 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2020
donparosky:
I had wanted to keep mute on this issue but just so people still young in the biz can learn. There's never a biz without challenges but how you managed them especially with clients. I feel donklez did not manage the situation quite well.

I think late 2018 or so, a woman bought some oil from me in Lagos, after about seven months she called that some of the oil was bad and needed me to change them. Well before the deal I had actually assured her that I was going to change the oil for her if anything happens after storage. So after almost a year she returned 17 kegs.

That same year 2019 I had so many issues which I shared here and could not make her oil. march this year I made the oil and was about sending down to Lagos when the lock down happened. She needed freshly milled oil and nothing more. So after the lock down she said those oil I made won't pass what she wanted and I offered a refund of her cash but she declined.

Fruits have soared due to rain but I've got no option than to make those oil because the client in question have been very patient.

All through this moment, I never ignored her calls even when it wasn't comfortable. I kept her in the picture and above all assured her she'd get what she demanded. Am putting this here just so we know everyone including myself isn't perfect but how we deal with situations matter alot.

At donklez please see how to address this issue mbok. On a final note, be ready to rise more than you fall in biz.

God bless our hustles

God bless you Don
The last impression I want to give is of a troublesome person. I always feel I'm being taken advantage of alot of times. "You'll hear from me" isn't an assuring statement. He's told me this long ago. Trying to extricate yourself from paying me. Let him eat the money and let it choke him
I'm so sorry for messing up this thread but it helps to bring insincere people out so we don't fall prey. Imagine I had told him I wanted 100 kegs? The spirit of my late mother would have visited donkelz and his lineage if he had done that.
Once again sorry for bringing this out here

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by MrHighSea: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2020
donparosky:

God bless our hustles

Wise approach.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Callmeboss(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
REMEMBER MY KADUNA TRIP?
THESE WHAT'S LEFT OF IT.

Glory to God.

I'm a call away 08102969405 WhatsApp too.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Luzebox(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please where can i buy palm oil cheap to sell in lagos...i am new to the business
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by laksyde100(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
If your order is not more than 100 kegs, I can supply you from Oyo State. I can be reach on WhatsApp/call via 07066480282. Thanks

Luzebox:
Please where can i buy palm oil cheap to sell in lagos...i am new to the business

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.