Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221341 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Kayzy1: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Maziaugment:

Hello bro, are you still in need of palm oil and can I deliver from Ebonyi State? We can talk if you are interested.
My brother drop your contact
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Kayzy1: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
udysweet:
Good evening house.
Trust we have been doing great and keeping safe too? Please I need help o
Please anyone with contact in Oron that sells good crayfish and prawns
Contact me at 07069393960 if you have any inquiry to make it buy oron Crayfish
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Maziaugment(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kayzy1:

Sure
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by blaqjenios: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Danniee:
Pls for someone base in Benin City, Edo State, where is the closest place to get the best price of Palmoil?
Chat me up. 08130454495
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Storage people! Una done chop large this year O! Enjoy O
Peeo make run leave this business. Plus all the delivery wahala
I dey watch una in 8D
Looozzzz Donparosky I salute you Sir!

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Swinger60(f): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
following this thread.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
RealityShot:
Storage people!
Una done chop large this year O!
Enjoy O

Peeo make run leave this business.
Plus all the delivery wahala

I dey watch una in 8D

Looozzzz
Donparosky I salute you Sir!
lol na God boss.
Next year would be better we pray. it's been a while jare......

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chirality: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
FFB needed. Constant suppliers

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ok, i have am excess of 20 gallons. Its up for grab. #14k for the content alone. If you are interested. Hit me up on whatsapp. Offer last until Tuesday. Note: they are not first grade!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ekg911(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
BNYL:

I supply at #10,000 from Bayelsa
hello Sire..I'm Aldo in Bayelsa..are you in Bayelsa too..pls can I have your digits so we can relate in this palm oil Business
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Obaolami: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2020
We need price updates on palm oil.

It is between #18k and #19k here in Ikenne, Ogun State

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Palmoil: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2020
Good morning All
I currently have first grade palm oil for sale at akampka cross rivers state

Interested buyer should pls chat me up on my WhatsApp

Thanks
I wouldn’t mind if anyone can give an update of the current price at our various locations
Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Palmoil: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2020
Obaolami:
We need price updates on palm oil.

It is between #18k and #19k here in Ikenne, Ogun State

Price update needed
Donparosky
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Yesterday, it was sold at #13, 500, which is about 10% drop in price from #15, 000 - #16, 000 that it was sold last week. On Monday this week, a colleague bought for #14, 500 at Orba Nsukka, Enugu State. Following the reopening of land boarders, price is expected to drop drastically in the coming weeks. However it is expected that the price will snowball in January before it begins to drop.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Palmoil: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
iHart:
Yesterday, it was sold at #13, 500, which is about 10% drop in price from #15, 000 - #16, 000 that it was sold last week. On Monday this week, a colleague bought for #14, 500 at Orba Nsukka, Enugu State. Following the reopening of land boarders, price is expected to drop drastically in the coming weeks. However it is expected that the price will snowball in January before it begins to drop.

Okay sir
Thank you

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Palmoil:

Price update needed
Donparosky
price is dropping and wavering. if you stored oil, try to dislodge them latest January second week. Don't be greedy. it was 12500 this afternoon, it's currently 12k in AKS as I type. I'd collect price from all locations and drop by morning.
God bless our hustles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Palmoil:
Good morning All
I currently have first grade palm oil for sale at akampka cross rivers state

Interested buyer should pls chat me up on my WhatsApp

Thanks
I wouldn’t mind if anyone can give an update of the current price at our various locations
Thanks
Just do yourself a favor and quote the price here. sell them off as fast as you can. This is not to create panic but the handwriting is clear. cheers

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Palmoil: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
donparosky:
price is dropping and wavering. if you stored oil, try to dislodge them latest January second week. Don't be greedy. it was 12500 this afternoon, it's currently 12k in AKS as I type. I'd collect price from all locations and drop by morning.
God bless our hustles
Thank you so much
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Precy102: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Please is there any Mile 12 seller here? �
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mumdad(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hello house pls am interested in venturing into palm oil business, can anyone be kind enough to advice me, and if u have a link to buyers in lagos I will be grateful.. Chuks, From Lagos
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mumdad(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Peeo:

oh, sowi i did nt check d date of d post i quoted. I knw abt palm oil cos i've been in d biz for years. God bless our hustle.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mumdad(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
donparosky:
God bless our hustles
Ok, nice idea
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by bestmutiu2019(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
anybody from ondo state should drop contact
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=solreb post=63296082][/quote]I reside in ore pls how can I contact you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by syx2s: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
I'm in AKS Uyo, I'm a Palmoil dealer, I currently need good edible palm oil. I'm ready to buy now. The supply here is insufficient. I supply the nassarawa market and demand is up yet supplies are down.

Pls I know we dey hustle, but pls if you don't have oil available or can get it on demand don't lie and waste people's precious time and money.

pls call me or sms I'm ready to buy now

Thank you

donparosky:
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by syx2s: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
I'm in AKS Uyo, I'm a Palmoil dealer, I currently need good edible palm oil. I'm ready to buy now. The supply here is insufficient. I supply the nassarawa market and demand is up yet supplies are down.

Pls I know we dey hustle, but pls if you don't have oil available or can get it on demand don't lie and waste people's precious time and money.

pls call me or sms I'm ready to buy now

Thank you

Kayzy1:

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by syx2s: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Pls if you get the Bayelsa person also link me, although I'm in Uyo AKS I have contacts in Bayelsa or I can see it then deliver it.

Reach me on this

Ekg911:
hello Sire..I'm Aldo in Bayelsa..are you in Bayelsa too..pls can I have your digits so we can relate in this palm oil Business

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Spray(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Maziaugment:
Okay, I will send a message on whatsapp.
Chat me up on WhatsApp.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ekg911(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Hello Everyone..Compliment of the season. Please @The Don and all bosses in the house. One love from me to you all here in the thread.
What's the price according to state.. Here in Bayelsa I sold mine for 14k..
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ekg911(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2020
Swinger60:
following this thread.
Abeg Ma'am join the train ooh..God bless our Hustle

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.