Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? (474 Views)

Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? by Gflat: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
U am beginning to loose hope on these women. I had a girl in my street I use to crush in some two years ago before I left the country. She never gave me the chance or face.
I got several opportunity to ask her out but she keeps saying "No i don't talk to strangers"
Last week I just got back to the country and I bought a venser. Took it home and I was chilling with my guys in front of my compound then she saw me and came to me and said hello, it has been a while where have you been?
I was shocked and was surprised she could initiate a chat. Now she collected my number and called me when she got home to inform me "this is my number"

I just don't get it. Ladies why are you always after comfort with any guy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
NONSENSE
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? by cruzita(f): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
make we find discomfort?

Op point of correction ,its *some* not all ladies pls
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? by ALAGA1: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
undecided

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? by falconey(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? by donholy28(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Most girls re gold diggers.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? by spyg1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Most of these girls have younger ones looking up to them, so you expect them to get married to broke guys?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? by onelovenigeria(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lady that are looking for rich guys....what can they offer.....men that are well to do need more than sex or beauty....so ladies next time you need a rich guys you better have something to bring to the table too
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bestcindy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? by uzoormah(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
girls digging gold since 1963
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? by theEYe21(f): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Because they are expensive and not cheap grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Always All About Money And Flashy Things? by matrixx9(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Naturally Ladies love Flashy things.. Only few of them have learnt the art of keeping themselves in check and be independent .. Unfortunately among that few. Nigerian Ladies make up about 0.1%..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Many Females Quick To Reply Well Meant Pleasantries With Insults? / Seun, Do You Support Cheating? / Even If We Pluck Our Hearts And Give To Ladies ..they Won't Still Be Satisfied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.