Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference (5024 Views)

Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? / He Is Still A Virgin What Should He Do? / I Am A Virgin, What Can I Use To Disvirgin Myself? No Dicks Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by abiolamitodun(m): 1:12am On May 27, 2018
to me virgins are just ladies that their true nature is just sealed by the hymen between their legs
what your own view?

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by Nobody: 1:25am On May 27, 2018
Uncivilized people are very vast on nairaland..

Young man what do you mean by ladies that are virgins? virginity applies to both gender..

Nobody gives a fvck about their virginity.. this isn't the stone age..

People are investing in science and technology and Africans are still hyping virginity!!!

Who virgins help? ..what has virginity contributed to humanity?

Delete this thread please.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by Dopenigga(m): 1:29am On May 27, 2018
Elder001:

Young man what do you mean by ladies that are virgins? virginity applies to both gender..

People are investing in science and technology and Africans are still hyping virginity!!!

seconded.right now,i can hardly give a fvck about a girl's virginity.the world has far advanced ahead of that shlt

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by espn(m): 3:51am On May 27, 2018
Lol...bin a long term I saw 1...8-10yrs ago! Except for our virgin (celebrities)
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by ubunja(m): 4:07am On May 27, 2018
when a girl has never fvcked any man the first man she fvcks she gets attached to. the more men she will fvck after that it becomes harder and harder for her to feel attached to any one man.
that thing that makes guys say "virgins get too attached" its true, and so is the reverse: you cant get a prostìtute attached to you. she is no longer able. to a girl who has slept with 99 men, man Number 100 is just a number. but to a girl who has slept with 00 men, man Number 01 is the man. every girl never forgets her first. and her first will always get it. even after they break up.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by anibirelawal(m): 5:00am On May 27, 2018
The sole difference is DIGNITY.

7 Likes

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by abiolamitodun(m): 5:03am On May 27, 2018
Elder001:

did ur eye skip where I said what's ur own view?

1 Like

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by hisgrace090: 7:07am On May 27, 2018
anibirelawal:

Yes, it tells who have control over her body among the two.

Note- nothing irritate a man and a woman who sleeps around like the issue of virginity.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by Olalan(m): 7:27am On May 27, 2018
Some peps just like fooling themselves when they seem to try and look down on Virgins, in this age a mature lady who is one deserves respect.
And to let you know marrying a virgin is more assuring of faithfulness than a non virgin who might someday go have a taste of some of her ex.

6 Likes

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by ITbomb(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2018
No difference except one believes her only currency is tied between some hymen while the other will prove to you that she is a woman and a wife material
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by Lagbaja01(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2018
I concur...unlike the popular rythym quote; VARGINITY is not DIGNITY, it is just the lack of OPPORTUNITY
anibirelawal:
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by Chevrolet076(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2018
one is borehole and the other is a CANAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2018
What's the difference between tear rubber Camry and Used one?

Thing is the virgin girl is untouched but the disvirgined has been touched and perhaps touched by several men.

We all prefer new house to old house, that's why we all prefer Virgins to non Virgins ALL things being equal.

However, being a virgin with terrible character, attitude and relative non-beauty is least preferred to a non Virgin with amazing character, beauty and attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by jawalis(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2018
reѕpecт тo wнoм ιтѕ dυe. тo тнe vιrgιnѕ oυт тнere, ĸeep υr prιde and leт тнe wнoreѕ conтιnυe proмoтιng ιммoralιтιeѕ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by abiolamitodun(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Thing is the virgin girl is untouched but the disvirgined has been touched and perhaps touched by several men.

We all prefer new house to old house, that's why we all prefer Virgins to non Virgins ALL things being equal.

However, being a virgin with terrible character, attitude and relative non-beauty is least preferred to a non Virgin with amazing character, beauty and attitude.
jesus
kai this one caught me
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by folake4u(f): 1:40pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Well said.
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by tiffanyfan(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2018
jawalis:
reѕpecт тo wнoм ιтѕ dυe. тo тнe vιrgιnѕ oυт тнere, ĸeep υr prιde and leт тнe wнoreѕ conтιnυe proмoтιng ιммoralιтιeѕ.

Well said, but most nairalanders can make a virgin to think that being a virgin is outdated, sadly some of our ladies here supports that bullshits

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by ubunja(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Well said, but most nairalanders can make a virgin to think that being a virgin is outdated, sadly some of our ladies here supports that bullshits
some of us play our part in glorifying virgins. but yes, more needs to be done.
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by SoapQueen(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2018
jawalis:

Exactly! Virginity isn't outdated, the fact that I have been intimate with a man doesn't mean I am more enlightened than a virgin.

To those saying Virginity is so "Stone Age", do you know how much value UNESCO places on artifacts from the Stone Age.

To the lucky women out there that are virgins, Kudos!

7 Likes

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by ubunja(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

follow that formula and you'll end up in trouble. whorès, sluts and prostitues are the most beautiful women out there. and no woman has a sweeter character than a reformed hoe campaining for an engagement ring.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by ubunja(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

Exactly! Virginity isn't outdated, the fact that I have been intimate with a man doesn't mean I am more enlightened than a virgin.

To those saying Virginity is so "Stone Age", do you know how much value UNESCO places on artifacts from the Stone Age.

To the lucky women out there that are virgins, Kudos!
this. this.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by Adasun(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2018
Elder001:

u dat is spilling trash,what research have u done?

Am not talking of inventing yet o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by SoapQueen(f): 3:40pm On May 27, 2018
ubunja:
this. this.

Explain please.
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by esthy86(f): 4:00pm On May 27, 2018
virginity applies to bother gender

based on my opinion,it is common ppl think that a person mostly female who is still intact or her hymen has not been broke is a virgin ,in other hand a guy who have not had sex is regarded as a virgin .when a lass lost his virginity due to exercise,or a lesbian who had not had sex with de opposite gender,likewise a gay who had not had sex with De opposite sex but engage in anal sex ,if so they re all virgins ,but in other dimension they re not,a person who has engaged in any form of sexual affair is regarded as a non virgin while those who has not done that re virgins,weather they re still intact or has a broken hymen,,an athlete whose hyme got broken due to exercise can't be regarded as a non virgin

difference tho is self worth and dignity
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by ubunja(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

Explain please.
its on point
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by Hisduchess(f): 4:52pm On May 27, 2018
ubunja:
follow that formula and you'll end up in trouble. whorès, sluts and prostitues are the most beautiful women out there. and no woman has a sweeter character than a reformed hoe campaining for an engagement ring.

sorry for mis- quoting you.thanks for not lashing me ooo.that's a rare character here on Nairaland
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by ubunja(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2018
Hisduchess:

why are you this pained Oga.how many things have you invented? when it comes to virginity we all shout that it is an archaic thing and will want to emulate the whites but when it comes to things concerning God and Christianity y'all will remember that we are Africans and doesn't need white man believe.
Oga virginity is PRICELESS and more when the lady is intelligent, God fearing and better character.
Loyalty is one thing u are 70% sure when u marry a virgin.so stop discouraging virgins with ur rant.
why are you talking about inventions?
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by tiffanyfan(f): 5:03pm On May 27, 2018
ubunja:
some of us play our part in glorifying virgins. but yes, more needs to be done.

Yes more needs to be done, because being a virgin in this era is not an easy thing, cos there are lots and lots of temptation here and there, it only takes a lot of self discipline and determination.
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by Aquariann: 5:23pm On May 27, 2018
Hisduchess:

why are you this pained Oga.how many things have you invented? when it comes to virginity we all shout that it is an archaic thing and will want to emulate the whites but when it comes to things concerning God and Christianity y'all will remember that we are Africans and doesn't need white man believe.
Oga virginity is PRICELESS and more when the lady is intelligent, God fearing and better character.
Loyalty is one thing u are 70% sure when u marry a virgin.so stop discouraging virgins with ur rant.

Lol.. You quoted the wrong person. Ubunja is pro-virginity.
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by Hisduchess(f): 5:24pm On May 27, 2018
ubunja:

why are you talking about inventions?

sorry my dear.I quoted u wrongly. wanted to quote the guy that was talking about inventions eeeeh.sorry for the mix up
Re: Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference by Hisduchess(f): 5:26pm On May 27, 2018
Elder001:

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) / See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos) / Things Every Woman Should Know About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.