Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (28228 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / My Girlfriend Differs In Religion. What Should I Do ... / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
If you are a true Christian you will know that the bible say's do not be unequally yoked with the unbeliever

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

So you cannot marry an unbeliever.

But I suspect that this is just to insult Christians so, I'll tell you why muslim women should leave islam and follow Jesus.

In Islam Men are COMMANDED to beat their wives

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

Christian men are commanded to LOVE THEIR WIVES NOT BEAT

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

Allah couldn't save mohammed and his followers the muslims

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)

Jesus on the other hand went to heaven in everybody's view

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

NOT ONLY THAT Jesus PROMISES SALVATION TO ALL WHO BELIEVE HIM

Mark
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16[b] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved[/b]; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT IS THAT JESUS LIVES, MOHAMMED IS DEAD
FOR THE LIVING ONE THAT CAN SAVE
Guy stop misquoting verses of the Quran. Advice your brother based on what your religion says about marrying a non christian. Nobody asked you to show fanatism here.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by spafu(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
If she loves you bro, forget about her religion and marry already. I am a Christian from childhood but bear a Muslim name because my Dad was a Muslim and my Mum a Christian and I dated a Christian girl for three years and when I started talking about marriage, she brought the excuse of her parents being against my Muslim background. Which background please? I had been a Christian since I could remember anything called existence and my question was what was the background of her people before the advent of missionaries? It was devastating having to break up on that excuse. So for me, I am personally looking for my FIRST MUSLIM DATE. And would marry same. When a Christian could reject me why should I die looking for a Christian girl to accept me?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
You see a Fire,and you are asking us if you should put your hand?.you have your answer, Muslim girls don't marry Christian guys, only Muslim guys are allowed to marry Christian ladies to populate their religion,the only way out is to convert to Islam,for which I hope she is worth you going to hell,hehehehe,love my foot, wait till you are six months in marriage, only then will you know that love cannot and will never be a lone factor to.sustain a marriage. Marriage comes with its own natural complications, why add religious difference to.the list? I even doubt your Christianity is that strong self, probably born into a Christian home(opportunistic Christian)that's why you would even be in this predicament, but another way is to seek for spiritual guidance, you need someone to pray with you on it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by skywalker240(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
op i think i would go the ''GIVE AM BELLE ROUTE'' like my perv's who suggested it earlier..grin grin grin

I dont see Any other alternative..
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by santos2020: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
my dear, you better marry a lady of your own same religion,to avoid story that touchs, someone BEHEAD someone's HEAD,because of blasphemous words, in married there must be misunderstanding SURE
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Brightgem(f): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ehen OP! I peeerrrfectly understand you, almost like I am u, whether we like it or not the painful truth is sometimes you will find very sweet and virtuous traits on people of the opposite religion which makes us love them, I want2 believe ur a good christian guy in the first place for the girl to probably feel the same way abt u and for u to feel endeared to her. Its a highly complicated matter no doubt, but fact remains religion is too much of a major difference for marriage, especially if u both are serious practisers of ur respective religion u will always desire she follow you and she will always desire you follow her. its complicated ooo!
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Brightgem(f): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
cekhoe:
You see a Fire,and you are asking us if you should put your hand?.you have your answer, Muslim girls don't marry Christian guys, only Muslim guys are allowed to marry Christian ladies to populate their religion,the only way out is to convert to Islam,for which I hope she is worth you going to hell,hehehehe,love my foot, wait till you are six months in marriage, only then will you know that love cannot and will never be a lone factor to.sustain a marriage. Marriage comes with its own natural complications, why add religious difference to.the list? I even doubt your Christianity is that strong self, probably born into a Christian home(opportunistic Christian)that's why you would even be in this predicament
Keep quiet there. better go and review ur name what is 'hoe' doing inside the name. so tell me now, in ur perrrrfect judgment as God's secretary all Muslims will go to hell abi! ayah ignorance is deadly.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by badostic: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sorry to let you know, your dick is your problem. The devil is waiting for you in the middle of crocodile infested river.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Brightgem(f): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
goingape1:
you are a Christian guy and what to MARRY a Muslim woman undecided

if you get SENSE forget it. in near future all ya child will start hitting there head on the ground and that's when you will start regretting ya action.

meanwhile! MUSLIM women are not stable and some may give birth to deform CHILD.

one more note: 99.9% of MUSLIM women all have spirit husband who is coming to sleep with them at night undecided
some of this spirit husband are wicked! in the near future if you are not progressing in LIfe don't say I didn't warn You!

Buhaaaahahaha! have u tried venturing into comedy? you should o, muslim women give birth to deformed children, I wonder why more than half the world's population aren't deformed. Olodo rabaata.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Eleniyan15: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
If you are a true Christian you will know that the bible say's do not be unequally yoked with the unbeliever

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

But I suspect that this is just to insult Christians so, I'll tell you why muslim women should leave islam and follow Jesus.

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

....... BEAT THEM;

and

"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Mark
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16[b] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved[/b]; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

slowpoke spotted anyway is allowed

#SOCIALCHANGE IS CONSTANT

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Chainex(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lets get this straight. U willingly want to end ur own life. In a society where the two faiths can barely stay together u'd rather MARRY! Look here brother yes u love her. but love has and will never be enough. Will u rather defend ur marriage than actually enjoy it? Are u ready to become every bodies ' don't follow in that boys footsteps'.

Marriage when not critically thought through is a recipe for , u know the rest. Dnt kid urself , this has TROUBLE written in bold red.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by santos2020: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
nduchucks:
@OP, elope and marry her if both of you truly love each other.

SMALL BOY,what do know about LOVE,you think marrige is the same as dating/friendship,ASK why is your parents ard no longer sitting together at the church or waking on the street. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Brightgem:

Keep quiet there. better go and review ur name what is 'hoe' doing inside the name. so tell me now, in ur perrrrfect judgment as God's secretary all Muslims will go to hell abi! ayah ignorance is deadly.
hehehehe, did you say "hoe",if only you know how wonderful that name of mine is,it my native language, so don't be so pained as to loose your self control just so you can rant and vent put you frustration just because I was blunt with the op,hehehehe you just made me laugh, Jesus is the way, no one cometh to The Father except through Him. Btw,of all the things I said to the Op,it's only that line you could pick, hehehehe can't stop laughing hard at the "hoe" thing so funny,but the hoe I know is for digging up yams in the farm,demeaning words don't get to me,if are that pained by my comment the address it like an adult which I believe you are,and stop acting like a typical Muslim filled with intolerance and violence ready to maim and behead people for having a different religion

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Brightgem:

hehehehe, did you say "hoe",if only you know how wonderful that name of mine is,it my native language, so don't be so pained as to loose your self control just so you can rant and vent put you frustration just because I was blunt with the op,hehehehe you just made me laugh, Jesus is the way, no one cometh to The Father except through Him. Btw,of all the things I said to the Op,it's only that line you could pick, hehehehe can't stop laughing hard at the "hoe" thing so funny,but the hoe I know is for digging up yams in the farm.Demeaning words don't get to me,if are that pained by my comment then address it like an adult which I believe you are,and stop acting like a typical Muslim filled with intolerance and violence ready to maim and behead people for having a different religion
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by MakeWeTalk: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Eleniyan15:

slowpoke spotted anyway is allowed

#SOCIALCHANGE IS CONSTANT

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Brightgem:

sorry for the multiple mentions,network is acting up.this.evening
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by MakeWeTalk: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
avicenna1:

Guy stop misquoting verses of the Quran. Advice your brother based on what your religion says about marrying a non christian. Nobody asked you to show fanatism here.
I beg where I misquote the quoran?
Show us joor.

Abi no una imam dey teach how to beat woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by MakeWeTalk: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
avicenna1:

I beg where I misquote the quoran?
Show us joor.

Abi no be una imam dey teach how to beat woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Efewestern: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jamean:
Unequally yoked.

You are not even a Christian (Christ-like) in the actual sense of the word otherwise you won't even consider a muslim lady. If you genuinely seek God for a partner without an idol in your heart He will give you yours. Of course not a Muslim lady.

So Muslim ladies are Evil ?, Is that what God Told you?, Am a Christian but ain't give a shit about most of your silly comment.

Just so funny how we claim we know God, so anybody that wasn't born into a Christian family is not Good for marriage ?.. SMH.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by nessacookey(f): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
My own case is the other way round. My bf is a muslim and I'm a Christian and I've told him countless times we can't end as man as wife if he doesn't convert, he's not making and move to even convert and he doesn't wanna leave me either. So painful when you've built your whole world around someone and you wake up one morning to reality of religion differences. #notfair# #potofbeanslife#
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by nessacookey(f): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
My own case is the other way round. My bf is a muslim and I'm a Christian and I've told him countless times we can't end as man and wife if he doesn't convert, he's not making any move to even convert and he doesn't wanna leave me either. So painful when you've built your whole world around someone and you wake up one morning to the realities of religion differences. #notfair# #potofbeanslife#
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Efewestern: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
kevoh:
Christians are a funny bunch. grin grin On this thread, they are suggesting the OP ditch his beloved for a christian girl. A christian girl fa? When Christians themselves are finding it hard to marry themselves! undecided Redeemed will rather roast than marry a Catholic, Jehovah Witness cannot marry Lord's Chosen, Christ Embassy will prefer to stack up on various hair cream products tongue than marry Celestial Church of Christ. If you ask the christians here how many can get married to a woman from Olumba Olumba or Seventh Day Adventists, you go hear stories.Yet they are advising the OP to marry a christian. What a shame!

Somehow everybody on the thread is not recognising the fact that the OP is seeing something unique that endears him to the muslim girls, probably something the christian girls he has met so far don't have. I personally don't like anything Islam due to their violent nature but every man has that special thing he is looking for in a woman (whether Christian or Muslim) which transcends beyond petty things like Parent's religion, that's why you hear funny stories like why not too fine, fat, short, no ass or no b*obs ladies are getting wifed up every Saturday and the Uju Stellas of Nigeria end up as baby mamas. Think people! Think!

As for you @OP, only you have the decision to make yourself happy. Do what you feel is right.

Just So Funnt how people think if u aint part of there Religion , u re doomed.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
candidbabe:
Hmmmm
I wonder the kind of churches some Christians claim to be attending. @op do you read your Bible?
The Bible says in 2 corinthians 6 vs14 do not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever.
Don't you know the Muslims are unbelievers?

Very stupid statement ...
Muslims claim the same ...
Christians claim the same...
So who's the true believer?
If the guy claims this and the lady also claims this, then who is right and who is wrong?
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by IamQuins: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bros leave trash for LAWMA

Efewestern:

So Muslim ladies are Evil ?, Is that what God Told you?, Am a Christian but ain't give a shit about most of your silly comment.

Just so funny how we claim we know God, so anybody that wasn't born into a Christian family is not Good for marriage ?.. SMH.

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
nessacookey:
My own case is the other way round. My bf is a muslim and I'm a Christian and I've told him countless times we can't end as man and wife if he doesn't convert, he's not making any move to even convert and he doesn't wanna leave me either. So painful when you've built your whole world around someone and you wake up one morning to the realities of religion differences. #notfair# #potofbeanslife#

Funny human being...
So ur man is supposed to convert to your religion and not you to his religion?

Smh... U go just lose the precious man and blame urself in future...

I'm about to get married to a Christian babe I met back in sch ...

She knows that the right thing is to join her man in his religion and Now she practices my religion with me even when we are yet to get married...
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by godswilld10(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
give her BELLE thank me later
grin
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
nessacookey:

A guy converting to please his woman? Thats a new one, never heard that before.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by goingape1: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Brightgem:

Buhaaaahahaha! have u tried venturing into comedy? you should o, muslim women give birth to deformed children, I wonder why more than half the world's population aren't deformed. Olodo rabaata.
look at this one!

did I say all Muslims?

some if likewise many MUSLIM women give birth to deform CHILD. it is a proven fact.

if you are not deform why did you NAME yourself brightgem? undecided

can a gem produce light?
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by raphew2014: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Very funny when people who bearly understand their own religion condemn other people's religion undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Ladycloud(f): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
muhamadnur:
nope u cnt if you really love her, why not embrace islam and then marry her believe me its worth it, islam is a true religion do research and see what u can do, muslim lady cnt marry a non muslim.
Abi ooo. Nd she can't embrace Christianity..
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by mikolo80: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCow:
lolz, there are some fundamental things You must get right b4 going into marriage
Religion is one. My brov, ts either You are converted to Islam or shez converted to Christianity b4 You tie the knots. Two cannot walk together except they agree, it won't help your spiritual life

no problem should be underestimated before marriage, they end up becoming the stumbling block @ the end of the day. not even a matter as witty as in-laws or religion

My two cent
*modified*
they have agreed, it's the girls parents that have pocket husband for her.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by tintingz(m): 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

In Islam a Muslim man can marry the people of the book (Jews and Christians)

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

....... BEAT THEM;
You forgot to quote this verse
..Do not retain them (i.e., your wives) to harm them...(The Noble Quran, 2:231)"

The verse quoted have steps before a man should hit his wife, ignore her, forsake her on bed but beating her does not mean brutalizing her, its like taping her.

More Quranic verses on how a man should treat his wife kindly.

“and live with them honourably. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing and Allaah brings through it a great deal of good” [Quran 4:19]

“And they (women) have rights (over their husbands as regards living expenses) similar (to those of their husbands) over them (as regards obedience and respect) to what is reasonable, but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them. And Allaah is All-Mighty, All-Wise” [al-Baqarah 2:228]

and

Hum you forgot the bible does not want women talking, they should be silent.

“Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.” (I Timothy 2:11-14)

The Quran said women have right over their husbands.

This verse came when he has not been called for prophethood.

Acts 1

But Jesus doesn't know the last hour.

"But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.(Mark 13:32)

Jesus(AS) you called your god does not know the last hour(judgment day)

Mark

uhm explain this verse.

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’(Mathew 7:21-23)

It is only Christians that call Jesus "Lord" and use his name for miracles.

Remember Elijah, Enoch didn't die so they live.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.