Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

ADDENDUM: (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Pics By kashisbarbie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADDENDUM: (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Pics By kashisbarbie (622 Views)

"I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up / ADDENDUM: (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Pics By KASHISHBABIE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADDENDUM: (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Pics By kashisbarbie by nairamaniac: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Damn. how come I missed such a lovely post last year.

https://www.nairaland.com/2293797/excessive-frequent-changing-display-picture

maybe perhaps it didn't make front page. What a big loss by myself&the mods.

Kashis, hope you wouldn't mind if I remix this topic again as a new topic.
send me your account number, let me pay all the patent-fees.

o.p, I randomly ran into this thread and I was forced to checkout ur other threads. they were all equally as gracious as this one. You are simply amazing. I hope the mods brings this to front page, even if they may have done this in the past. This is classic.

The contribution by mizmycoli was world class. me and her may have our political differences, but im one of her biggest fans in every other regard. She's as real/honest as iv never seen in my life.

well at TOPIC:
I believe most people (especially girls) do these for all the reasons mizmycoli stated. but permit me to add to them.

1) They are not sure/satisfied with their current relationships, hence they need to advertise themselves for alternative suitors. Their postures at times reveals their intentions. A committed girl flaunting her boobs/aarse, obviously has some bad intentions.

2) it shows they accredit more importance to their "social media-world and distant friends/admirers" than their "immediate environment". These once don't care much about impressing their spouse/real friends that they live amongst as much as they do with those that hail them everyday from unknown distances on social media. No matter how f'ed up they are to those around them, one drop of " I love your dp" is enuf balance it all. I'm very scared of these once. Cos it gets to a point they start mistaking real life for filmtrick.

3) like someone said in this post, most girls with such habbits are loud. Most guys(especially guys that know whats-up)don't like loud girls. Opposite attracts in this very case. This is how it metamorphosizes to being loud/lousy.

Exposed/extroverted> over confidence in your appearance> show off in various groovy environments> loudness > lousiness> greed for more.
You always want to fill the void. cause you begin to see things more as half empty, rather than half full.

4) The worst is this that reveal information concerning what goes on in their relationships on dp's. There's nuffing wrong in wishing happy birthdays, Val's day, thanks hun for the date. but when you start placing the negative stuffs that goes on within you both as D.M's, that's very childish. its very annoying and depicts an idea of shallow-mindedness/razzness. Some girls have issues with their guys and immediately express it on dm's. whenever a girl does this it immediately shows her mind was never fully entrapped within the four walls of the relationship in the first place. whenever she places such dm's on her wall, it inevitably opens a channel of communication for all sorts of people on her page/contacts to contribute into the matter. My question is this: if you ever loved or respected your partner while things were good, why would you want to denigrate him/her sooo quickly/easily?To me, love&respect should always go together.
But like mizmycoli said, some of these rules are not standardized.
I'm an ardent admirer of rokiatu, (physically and intellectually) . she formally(years ago) changed dp's like crase. she frequently posted stuffs that exposed her to insults and e-fights. back then I was always wondering if she had a guy. or how serious they were. cause I WD never have allowed my girlfriend to do such on a faceless forum. it would look like she's falling my hand. But overnight, and for the next twelve months, she suddenly changed. Then I believed either her guy would have had a serious talk with her or Allah appeared to her. it just has to be either of both. Any which way, I prefar her this way. And to make matters even better, I know she hasn't lost her sense of humour/intelligence one bit. I'm a Christian and dont I can ever marry a Muslim, even though I respect their religion. But if theirs any Muslim I can marry comfortably, it has to be rokiatu. The girl set die, interesting, fun, spontaneous, brave (not scared to fight, no matter how many the adversaries are) iv seen her battle with a crowd of 100guys at a time, without loosing her class. That's da kinda strong girl every man needs as long as they don't become victims of her extremes. which I noticed she also knows when to draw the line. I see nuffing wrong in a girl standing up for what's right, but nuffing beats when
you do that with class.

Now, enough of others, let me classify myself.
I don't change dp's frequently above all reasons , cos I'm a guy. its a gays trait for a guy to be so conscious if his looks/location. and trust me, I'm very good looking. but I'm more concerned with my intelligence, sexual performance and privacy.
I cherish my privacy to the fullest. even though I'm very extroverted. I'm extroverted only amongst my immediate circle. I'm more of a wild-introvert.
coming to NairaLand, I can never place my pic for over 2million members to see. Truth is most people that place their pics on this forum are usually limited by the act. There are some certain things you can't say because you can easily be figured out and you have probably made some real-life friends from this forum already.

To me, my real-life would forever be bigger and more important than any sort of forum or social media.shout out to the real peeps that commented on this thread.

kashisbabie, keep it up. we luv you.

mizmycoli
jauntty
InZA
jnrbayano
Matttthew
ammyluv2002
and
several others I didn't mention.

lalasticlala, seun keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: ADDENDUM: (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Pics By kashisbarbie by chikel2000(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
nairamaniac:
Damn. how come I missed such a lovely post last year. maybe perhaps it didn't make front page. What a big loss by myself&the mods.

Kashis, hope you wouldn't mind if I remix this topic again as a new topic.
send me your account number, let me pay all the patent-fees.

o.p, I randomly ran into this thread and I was forced to checkout ur other threads. they were all equally as gracious as this one. You are simply amazing. I hope the mods brings this to front page, even if they may have done this in the past. This is classic.

The contribution by mizmycoli was world class. me and her may have our political differences, but im one of her biggest fans in every other regard. She's as real/honest as iv never seen in my life.

well at TOPIC:
I believe most people (especially girls) do these for all the reasons mizmycoli stated. but permit me to add to them.

1) They are not sure/satisfied with their current relationships, hence they need to advertise themselves for alternative suitors. Their postures at times reveals their intentions. A committed girl flaunting her boobs/aarse, obviously has some bad intentions.

2) it shows they accredit more importance to their "social media-world and distant friends/admirers" than their "immediate environment". These once don't care much about impressing their spouse/real friends that they live amongst as much as they do with those that hail them everyday from unknown distances on social media. No matter how f'ed up they are to those around them, one drop of " I love your dp" is enuf balance it all. I'm very scared of these once. Cos it gets to a point they start mistaking real life for filmtrick.

3) like someone said in this post, most girls with such habbits are loud. Most guys(especially guys that know whats-up)don't like loud girls. Opposite attracts in this very case. This is how it metamorphosizes to being loud/lousy.

Exposed/extroverted> over confidence in your appearance> show off in various groovy environments> loudness > lousiness> greed for more.
You always want to fill the void. cause you begin to see things more as half empty, rather than half full.

4) The worst is this that reveal information concerning what goes on in their relationships on dp's. There's nuffing wrong in wishing happy birthdays, Val's day, thanks hun for the date. but when you start placing the negative stuffs that goes on within you both as D.M's, that's very childish. its very annoying and depicts an idea of shallow-mindedness/razzness. Some girls have issues with their guys and immediately express it on dm's. whenever a girl does this it immediately shows her mind was never fully entrapped within the four walls of the relationship in the first place. whenever she places such dm's on her wall, it inevitably opens a channel of communication for all sorts of people on her page/contacts to contribute into the matter. My question is this: if you ever loved or respected your partner while things were good, why would you want to denigrate him/her sooo quickly/easily?To me, love&respect should always go together.
But like mizmycoli said, some of these rules are not standardized.
I'm an ardent admirer of rokiatu, physically and intellectually) . she formally(years ago) changed dp's like crase. she was also posted stuffs that exposed her to insults and e-fights. back then I was always wondering if she had a guy. or how serious they were. cause I WD never have allowed my girlfriend to do such on a faceless forum. it would look like she's falling my hand. But overnight, and for the next twelve months, she suddenly changed. Then I believed either her guy would have had a serious talk with her or Allah appeared to her. it just has to be either of both. Any which way, I prefar her this way. And to make matters even better, I know she hasn't lost her sense of humour/intelligence one bit. I'm a Christian and dont I can ever marry a Muslim, even though I respect their religion. But if theirs any Muslim I can marry comfortably, it has to be rokiatu. The girl set die, interesting, fun, spontaneous, brave (not scared to fight, no matter how many the adversaries are) iv seen her battle with a crowd of 100guys at a time, without loosing her class. That's da kinda strong girl every man needs as long as they don't become victims of her extremes. which I noticed she also knows when to draw the line. I see nuffing wrong in a girl standing up for what's right, but nuffing beats when
you do that with class.

Now, enough of others, let me classify myself.
I don't change dp's frequently above all reasons , cos I'm a guy. its a gays trait for a guy to be so conscious if his looks/location. and trust me, I'm very good looking. but I'm more concerned with my intelligence, sexual performance and privacy.
I cherish my privacy to the fullest. even though I'm very extroverted. I'm extroverted only amongst my immediate circle. I'm more of a wild-introvert.
coming to NairaLand, I can never place my pic for over 2million members to see. Truth is most people that place their pics on this forum are usually limited by the act. There are some certain things you can't say because you can easily be figured out and you have probably made some real-life friends from this forum already.

To me, my real-life would forever be bigger and more important than any sort of forum or social media.shout out to the real peeps that commented on this thread.

kashisbabie, keep it up. we luv you.

mizmycoli
jauntty
InZA
jnrbayano
Matttthew
ammyluv2002
and
several others I didn't mention.

lalasticlala, seun keep up the good work.
U know wetin come d vex me, na d mumu boys wey d follow dis girls come d tire me. Imagine a girl bin followed by over 300 guys, she be linda ikeji abi na lala?
Re: ADDENDUM: (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Pics By kashisbarbie by matrixx9(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
undecided.. How e take concern you
Re: ADDENDUM: (excessive/frequent) Changing Of Display Pics By kashisbarbie by nairamaniac: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
chikel2000:
U know wetin come d vex me, na d mumu boys wey d follow dis girls come d tire me. Imagine a girl bin followed by over 300 guys, she be linda ikeji abi na lala?

why are you player hating? as you can see, I'm not following her. if we all give kudos where it is due, the world would be a better place.

its a nice post and those that fall guilty to the habit could also be mentally and psychologically affected.

its little habits as such that leads to topics on front pages that says "woman pours acid on hobby due to bla blaa blaaa".

please let me express my joy over her Topic.

kashisbarbie, I didn't know you had so many player haters on thus forum.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Do I Have To Convince A Lady To Go On A Date With Me / Sex / Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.