Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Your Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Is Needed (624 Views)

Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) / Mature advice is seriously needed. / I Need Ur Advice,is Dating A Guy A Year Younger Than U Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Needed by Blessograo(f): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
There's this guy my friend really loves and they dated for a year, and the guy usually talk of marriage to her but due to the distance cos she's a student in Dubai the guy gave up on the relationship cos he wanted her to come home cos the dating was an online thing and he wanted to see who he's dating but we all know she can't come home because she's a student. so the guy would sometimes breakup with her and come back but the time he broke up the second time she had a sex chat with someone else not knowing it was a friend t her ex. The following month her ex came back again as usual but the girl decided to be sincere and she told him she had sex chat with someone else only for the guy to tell her the guy she sex chatted with was a friend to him but not really close and this time the guy broke up with her totally and he went ahead to have sex with another lady and sometimes will send the picture of himself and his new GF to my friend. my friend is totally heartbroken cos she feels the guy used her mistake as a cover up to leave her and she still keeps saying she wants him back. now i told my friend to forget about the guy but she says she wants to grieve as much as she can and i should leave her alone. now my question is what do you you think i can do to help her cos this guy too never stops disturbing her from giving he midnight anonymous calls to texting her that even his younger brother's gf will not stop so low to having sex chat with someone else just 3 weeks after the break up and she has an exam on wednesday.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
If I tell you I understand what you wrote, I would be lying.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Well d person above me is right,i used my number 6 to interpret d whole thing.
My advice : the girl should better flee and forget about d guy entirely o,for her life tomorrow. Imagine 3 whole times
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Blessograo(f): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
i have explained better ooo
LivinaPatrick:
Well d person above me is right,i used my number 6 to interpret d whole thing.
My advice : the girl should better flee and forget about d guy entirely o,for her life tomorrow. Imagine 3 whole times
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
what else does she want again, if not to move on with her life. She can't eat her cake and expect it back.

Re: Your Advice Is Needed by Blessograo(f): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
each time she tries to move on there's always a message or a call from the guy at the end of the day
Doxie69:
what else does she want again, if not to move on with her life. She can't eat her cake and expect it back.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by LivinaPatrick(f): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Yo, i get it
Blessograo:
i have explained better ooo
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by NemzySeries(m): 12:42am On Jun 13, 2016
which kind sch pple dey go 4 dubai wen hotel & flexing zones full everywhere?
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by boxer022(m): 2:04am On Jun 13, 2016
The truth is this, there is no way that relationship would have lasted because of the distance. The guy knowing that, decided to use her error or mistake to leave her for good and has done that. So please advice your friend to forget about him and continue her life.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed by moski5(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2016
She should throw herself in2 sch work n find a friend in smoda guy

(1) (Reply)

Filed A Restraining Order On My Ex And She's Now Playing The Victim / Gender Equality - I Don't Get It? / See The Worst Message A Lady Got From Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.