Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (73107 Views)

BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised / Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by benedictuyi(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
Homosexuality is wrong, so is killing. Religion and politics aren't the worst things, fanatism is. Left to me, I'm going to say it serves dm right, but I'm not God.. Where would i be if i were to be shot for all my sins? What transpired is d consequences of freedom

4 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by charlie009: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Not just any kinda arm but an assault rifle na wa 4 america oh
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by wordcat(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
JaredNormak:
That dude is a fucking disgrace to humanity.

If his dad had married a black hairy dude, he wouldn't even have existed let alone been shot dead.
FĂșcking disgusting arse fĂ»cker.

You are worst than the shooter!
Religious bigot suppose to be your first name

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Donjazzy12(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
hagmond1:
religion is the worst idea man ever had
No you got it wrong. A man fucking another man through the anus and calling it normal is the worst idea man has ever had.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by ochiq(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Which holy book will Admonish its adherent to kill in the name of God? Islam is a religion that teaches and preaches violence and the sooner the world realize this fact the better for everyone!!!
themall:
This is what happens when every one is allowed to interpret the Holy Book

4 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Kiish(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
and you? a perfect saint? free from sin and righteous in the face of God? grin grin grin
yungpowers:
gay?
a st*upid mother and a st*upid son.
mshh

2 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by miketayo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
yungpowers:
gay?
mshh

who are u to judge?
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by miketayo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
yungpowers:
gay?
mshh
ppl r dead and this is all u have to say
who are u to judge?

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Charly68: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
America has gone from liberty to deep spiritual bondage only God can reverse the moral decadence in that part of the world
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Barywhyte(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

September 9/11 victims, are they gay? You should condemn the criminal

Stop baseless comparison. Gay is evil, devilish. Same for the ISIS inspired shooter.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by kelvin4sure(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
oh my god.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Jacko01: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
AntiWailer:
Americans are ass holes.

Why still legalise possession of fire arms when no one ever use theirs to defend terrorism.

Your logic is flawed
Legalise use of fire arms you say
Can that asshole try this in chicago wer every1 strapped
Ppl are gonna get guns now more than ever
NRA have never had a better opportunity cos this shows people need more guns

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by drinkmorewater: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Guns have played a big part in the US history, plus its possession and usage are also supported in the US constitution. Before anyone starts any gun control measure they would have to revise the constitution, which is a big deal!

There are way too many crazies in the US, I don't support the gun control or if at all better recording of those who possess/purchase and only legal selling to "people" that meet a specific stringent amount of rules as to why in they need a gun.

Also not surprised that that large amount of people were killed at a gay club, reeks of hate crime terrorism.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Barywhyte(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Charly68:
America has gone from liberty to deep spiritual bondage only God can reverse the moral decadence in that part of the world

Moral decadence hasn't been defined yet. Wait until Clinton comes in January
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by aynuel(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
which kind human being go carry gun dey kill ppl anyhw

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by ochiq(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
How can we help a god we say we serving kill? Can't that god kill for n by himself? If u disagree with them on religion, they'll behead u! If they're fasting and u eating they'll attack u! If u choose to practice ur sexuality, they'll shoot u! Islam is the worst thing to have ever happened to mankind!!!
fastest007:

Source:
http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/read-chat-between-woman-and-her-son.html

4 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Jacko01: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Barywhyte:

Stop baseless comparison. Gay is evil, devilish. Same for the ISIS inspired shooter.

So they are good for slaughter then

First recognise the fact that they are human beings.... Brothers.... Cousins.... Whose lives wer snuffed out of them in seconds. Remove ur log of wood before other ppl stone.... Love all man..... All man is what Jesus said.
No wonder we so behind
Bloody hypocrite
If UsA give u visa dont go becos gay is devilish

8 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Ifetex(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
kaorama:
Only Donald Trump will have d will to erase this type of people from existence. Obama and his Hilary do not have the clue at all. Meanwhile, from dancing hall to hell fire. May God help the living to live right.

I have learnt not to believe in politician again (BUHAR CHANGE THINGS)
Who knows if (Making America great again) is the same thing as our Nigerian Change things grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by adconline(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
modath:

The elephant in the room no one is talking about is the ease of acquiring fire arms and ammunition in the US... It's obscene!!!! Gun control people !!!

The dead mass murdering Mofo bought the guns a week or so before this incident..

The NRA & the other right wing gun nuts will play deaf as usual & wait for it blow away...
Nope. He did security job for a security contractor and NYPD. He had top security clearance and he could have found a way to get ammunition. Guns are difficult to obtain in EU, but terrorists still commit mass murder.
Guns are illegal in Naija, Boko Haram is still committing mass murder!
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Maximus85(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
fastest007:

Source:
http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/read-chat-between-woman-and-her-son.html

How old is her son, for her to allow him club. And is the son Guy?
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by smellingmenses: 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
shetop
Macelliot:

That does not warrant killing him.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Mayflowa(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Barywhyte:

Being gay or killer, which is more evil? God do not give human or anyone to take another life. Jesus even has to stop peter from killing soldiers during his arrest.

Being gay is just one of numerous sin and evil against God. Are you free from.all sins. From lies, cheating, fornication, converteousness? Etc. So watch it when you cast stone.

Lastly, you are not gay abd cannot know the feeling of gay. Biologically, some boys are born with girl hormones and feel like woman because of it. You should browse it. Do you think all the gays enjoy being gays. No. Their bodies play trick with them. Do you wanna ask God why he made them that way?

I do not support gay. I also do not condemn them. Let them live plz. They are not on anyone way as the government and our leaders havee reaped us all and left us in pains, poverty, grief and pressure.

6 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Barywhyte(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jacko01:

So they are good for slaughter then

First recognise the fact that they are human beings.... Brothers.... Cousins.... Whose lives wer snuffed out of them in seconds. Remove ur log of wood before other ppl stone.... Love all man..... All man is what Jesus said.
No wonder we so behind
Bloody hypocrite
If UsA give u visa dont go becos gay is devilish

"if USA gave u visa" as if I hv never been there! You talked exactly d way of Nigeria: Visa. Religious but perverted souls. I condemned both shooter as well as gay clubs. And I maintain that if that young man hadn't been a gay, he probably would b alive now.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Origin(f): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
So many wrongs here.
I am against the production of guns. Guns, bombs etc have caused so much havoc. Yet to counter this authorities will buy more guns and bombs.

Imagine a weapon free world. The only people smiling are the producers who make huge profits from both terrorists and counter terrorists.

PS- SO MANY CHILDREN AND CHRISTIANS HAVE GONE ON RAMPAGE WITH GUNS IN AMERICA KILLING HUNDREDS.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by bjbukzy(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
JaredNormak:
Who shot him? Their terrible English?
that is a conversation btw a mom and her endangered son.

3 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by wintersnow(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
You guys know this was staged right? Fake as the boston Marathon!! Don't fall for their lies
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by placeofallure(f): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
yungpowers:
gay?
mshh

Is death the commensurate punishment for gay? Be reasonable. I am straight but I think it's a personal choice for individuals. Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by legalgoon: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
phanshark:
That's why am supporting Donald trump 4 the president of us.cause everyone has the right to have guns in there position.if only everyone have a gun in that club,the casualties will have been minimise

Thinking of it from both sides, this logic exchanges too much loss for so little gain. The Europeans and Chinese have better lives in this respect. Only America somehow hasn't realized that the very purpose of the gun law has been defeated.

Self defense? Lol
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by nduchucks: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Almost all of the victims are Hispanic Americans.

Why did the killer target these people? This sounds more like a hate crime than one directed by ISIS or some other religious fanatics. The killer could have used any source for motivation to perpetrate this crime.

There is no justification whatsoever for this senseless act.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Barywhyte(m): 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

Being gay or killer, which is more evil? God do not give human or anyone to take another life. Jesus even has to stop peter from killing soldiers during his arrest.

Being gay is just one of numerous sin and evil against God. Are you free from.all sins. From lies, cheating, fornication, converteousness? Etc. So watch it when you cast stone.

Lastly, you are not gay abd cannot know the feeling of gay. Biologically, some boys are born with girl hormones and feel like woman because of it. You should browse it. Do you think all the gays enjoy being gays. No. Their bodies play trick with them. Do you wanna ask God why he made them that way?

I do not support gay. I also do not condemn them. Let them live plz. They are not on anyone way as the government and our leaders havee reaped us all and left us in pains, poverty, grief and pressure.

That's the mess they want you to believe: that God is imperfect in his creation. That God is a confusionist who create a dual humans. And you already fall for that. Its a big shame you fall for this evil. I condemn gay and lesbianism anytime any day. I condemn shooting of fellow humans too. None of these is right.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by olafum1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
benedictuyi:
Homosexuality is wrong, so is killing. Religion and politics aren't the worst things, fanatism is. Left to me, I'm going to say it serves dm right, but I'm not God.. Where would i be if i were to be shot for all my sins? What transpired is d consequences of freedom

One thing u guys doesn't understand is that majority of them r not gay self willingly, they just found themselves to be attracted to the person of same sex just naturally as d same way u found yourself attractive to the opposite sex.

Even i still don't understand how God will judge such.. Since no one decide to be male or female in the first place..
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by bluecircle470: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Message so touching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.