Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (73146 Views)

BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised / Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
benedictuyi:
Homosexuality is wrong, so is killing. Religion and politics aren't the worst things, fanatism is. Left to me, I'm going to say it serves dm right, but I'm not God.. Where would i be if i were to be shot for all my sins? What transpired is d consequences of freedom
terrorism is wrong,so is killing a terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by legalgoon: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
Barywhyte:

"if USA gave u visa" as if I hv never been there! You talked exactly d way of Nigeria: Visa. Religious but perverted souls. I condemned both shooter as well as gay clubs. And I maintain that if that young man hadn't been a gay, he probably would b alive now.

Oh nice... If it had been an Afro club what would be your justification? 'If they hadn't been black they would be alive right nw' abi undecided.... Humans are humans. Don't justify rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
ochiq:
How can we help a god we say we serving kill? Can't that god kill for n by himself? If u disagree with them on religion, they'll behead u! If they're fasting and u eating they'll attack u! If u choose to practice ur sexuality, they'll shoot u! Islam is the worst thing to have ever happened to mankind!!!
oya na kill yourself!

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Jerrylolo(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
yungpowers:
gay? a st*upid mother and a st*upid son. mshh
Goat so this is what u hv to say? You lack human feelings

6 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by AishaCole: 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
"If the young man hadn't been gay he would still be alive" Hmm poppycock! Senseless comments as usual, I'm not surprised.

Bigotry is ugly STOP IT, you're the same people who will kneel down and ask God for good things to come your way. Atleast practice what you preach, you're not God!

6 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by AishaCole: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
yungpowers:
gay?
a st*upid mother and a st*upid son.
mshh

I'll keep you in my prayers tonight. You seriously need it.. May God forgive you!

5 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
JaredNormak:
That dude is a fucking disgrace to humanity.

If his dad had married a black hairy dude, he woudn't even have existed let alone been shot dead.
Fúcking disgusting arse fûcker.
And how is it ur business Have respect for the deed.

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by HenriettaTee: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
The various times on the chat dosent seem to work out, for almost 40mins? And he stil got killed, this is kinda publicity
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by poseidon12: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
yungpowers:
gay?
a st*upid mother and a st*upid son.
mshh

You are sick and heartless. You never know what tragedy might befall you.

6 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by victorazy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Touching..killing is evil..y pple no dey gree hia word!!!!? sumtimes i just wonder, how do they live with the knowledge that they've taken lives...

What was he doing in that gay club?
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
yungpowers:

Death is certain and inevitable, homosexuality is an abomination .
the mother was even aware of the fact that her son was gay.
And what do you expect her to do disown her son? I bet you went to church today. Jesus never condemned this people why should we?

2 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by mario2k(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Recently I shared with u guys on what God did to the people of Sodom and Gomorrah because of Sin of Homosexual.Now u can see it this time around as the judgement of God is now upon any creature(gay) that feels he can turn into any animal God will judge them all this is just d beginning.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by AishaCole: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Philinho:
This is just d beginning . until AMERICA retrace their steps over gay syndrome, peace will b far from their borders...

Peace will be far from their borders?
Ermm maybe you need to worry about your own borders, because it looks like it's far from peaceful. INFACT "Peace" doesn't even exist in Nigeria so your comment makes no sense.

Let God be the judge..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by freshkik(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Macelliot:

I dont support homo. but killing is bad.

2000yrs ago, In the days of the palestinians.. Among the Israelites, anyone caught commiting Adultery would be stoned to death according to the mosaic law of moses..

A woman who commited adultery was caught, brought to Yeshua(Jesus). The mob told Jesus that anyone caught committing adultery will be stoned to death.
Jesus told them saying, "for anyone of you who hasn't committed a wrong should first throw the first stone at her".
None of them could do so...

So who are you to condemn others?

Ypu sound like you attended 'house on th rock church, port harcourt today lol
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Barywhyte(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
legalgoon:

Oh nice... If it had been an Afro club what would be your justification? 'If they hadn't been black they would be alive right nw' abi undecided.... Humans are humans. Don't justify rubbish

I condemn both actions. I haven't justified any. Plz read properly
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by poseidon12: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
JaredNormak:
Who shot him? Their terrible English?

A gunman went into the club and shot 50 people dead. Of course they were texting in desperation.

4 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Akshow: 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
JaredNormak:
That dude is a fucking disgrace to humanity.

If his dad had married a black hairy dude, he wouldn't even have existed let alone been shot dead.
Fúcking disgusting arse fûcker.
see how u are displaying ignorance proudly. It is more than certain that one of ur family and friends or in laws and extended relation is a gay. I hope u will say so if they are gruesomely murdered cos of their choices.

4 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by macaranta(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sad end ...
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by kizyalex10(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Did u guyz check d name of the guy that killed these people?omar,a Muslim too.yet we re made to believe that Islam is a religion of peace,yet they kill thier fellow humans like chicken.peaceful religion indeed
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by macaranta(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
poseidon12:

A gunman went into the club and shot 50 people dead. Of course they were texting in desperation.
Under such tensed environment ...here that dude is ,worrying bout correctness of grammar .smh

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
TalkingBird:

That is exactly where the world is heading to.
Read it up man at :

Revelation chapter 18 vs 7 to 19.

(Revelation 18:7-19) . . .’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.[i][/i] 9 “And the kings of the earth who committed fornication with her and lived in shameless luxury will weep and beat themselves in grief over her, when they look at the smoke from the burning of her, 10 while they stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and say, ‘Too bad, too bad, you great city, Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived!’ 11 “Also, the traveling merchants of the earth are weeping and mourning over her, because there is no one to buy their full stock anymore, 12 a full stock of gold and silver and precious stone and pearls and fine linen and purple and silk and scarlet; and everything in scented wood and every sort of ivory object and every sort of object out of most precious wood and of copper and of iron and of marble; 13 also cinnamon and Indian spice and incense and perfumed oil and frankincense and wine and olive oil and fine flour and wheat and cattle and sheep, and horses and coaches and slaves and human souls. 14 Yes, the fine fruit that your soul desired has departed from you, and all the dainty things and the gorgeous things have perished from you, and never again will people find them. 15 “The traveling merchants of these things, who became rich from her, will stand at a distance because of [their] fear of her torment and will weep and mourn, 16 saying, ‘Too bad, too bad—the great city, clothed with fine linen and purple and scarlet, and richly adorned with gold ornament and precious stone and pearl, 17 because in one hour such great riches have been devastated!’ “And every ship captain and every man that voyages anywhere, and sailors and all those who make a living by the sea, stood at a distance 18 and cried out as they looked at the smoke from the burning of her and said, ‘What city is like the great city?’ 19 And they threw dust upon their heads and cried out, weeping and mourning, and said, ‘Too bad, too bad—the great city, in which all those having boats at sea became rich by reason of her costliness, because in one hour she has been devastated!’

United Nations Organization will soon destroy all false religion on earth.

U are a jw
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Akshow: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
mario2k:
Recently I shared with u guys on what God did to the people of Sodom and Gomorrah because of Sin of Homosexual.Now u can see it this time around as the judgement of God is now upon any creature(gay) that feels he can turn into any animal God will judge them all this is just d beginning.
U sound so sick dude. U need help. Do your own God ask you to do his work for him and kill people? And the same people like you were crying and condemning the kano woman attack. Are u any different from her killers with ur psychotic sociopath silly myopic ignoramus comments

5 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ultimus:

Ignorant leftist talk. Check the stats in countries where there are no gun control laws as against countries imposing gun control. The stats are not in favour of gun control. People die when they are unable to defend themselves against criminals. Besides it is improbable that this shooting can
be prevented since criminals don't get guns the way normal law abiding citizens do.
I don't know how this law works but what happens if a law abiding citizen looses his/her gun. It could get into the wrong hands you know.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by benELOHIM7(m): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2016
When you take terror to people's home, God rewards you with terror garnished with homosexuality
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by AishaCole: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2016
victorazy:

What was he doing in that gay club?

Probably the samething you do at the "Straight Club"?
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 13, 2016
modath:

The elephant in the room no one is talking about is the ease of acquiring fire arms and ammunition in the US... It's obscene!!!! Gun control people !!!

The dead mass murdering Mofo bought the guns a week or so before this incident..

The NRA & the other right wing gun nuts will play deaf as usual & wait for it blow away...

I totally agree, gun control is the only way! It's o saddening that in this day and age we are still debating this obviously insane topic.
If guns re not readily available lunatics like this can not perpetuate their evil
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by ochiq(m): 12:13am On Jun 13, 2016
I value life and would never accept the extremities ur religion teaches, that's if u're a muslim!!! But if u just trying to be morally and politically correct, I pray u or ur love ones fall victim to their next attack, then u'll know better!!!
crusadistic:

oya na kill yourself!
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2016
The whole thing is a hoax. Just one of the numerous staged "shootings" in the USA. Just watch the news and interviews. you don't even need an exposure video to see through the fakeness. What a joke
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by AlanSugar(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2016
Macelliot:
when it comes to humanity. the arab world and the western world are the biggest enemy of humanity.

The Arab world is home of all terrorists..

The western world preaches humanity and carries Humanity on their head like gala, but they build all sort of weapon of mass destruction like Nuclear Weapon and Chemical Weapons. (are all the weapons meant for toys?)

You should know better than this, the weapons are meant for terrorists!
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Distinguishy(m): 12:34am On Jun 13, 2016
Its good 2 know JESUS! He cud hav done somtin. RIP
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by efficiencie(m): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2016
As a christian i agree that the victim was in the wrong place probably doing the wrong thing but no one, no one i repeat, has the right to judge a person let alone take his life...Whatever that Omar Mateen thinks he just achieved, he just proved that there are more insane people walking the streets of this earth than are in psych wards...but the law is simple, Omar Mateen, no less a sinner like any other person on this earth, lived by the gun and his blood will surely be spilt by the gun! I only hope he doesn't land in hell when he dies, because if these 49 victims peradventure are in hell now they'll be waiting for his early demise...
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by muhamadnur: 12:42am On Jun 13, 2016
yungpowers:
gay? a st*upid mother and a st*upid son. mshh
just a fuckìng gay. Maybe hes currently in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.