Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (73122 Views)

BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised / Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:46am On Jun 13, 2016
May God strengthen her
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Klinee: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2016
foolish mother and son, thank God that the son was killed
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 13, 2016
themall:
This is what happens when every one is allowed to interpret the Holy Book
this is the real problem with islam
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Wyttcat: 12:59am On Jun 13, 2016
Wrong!
The left wing crazies are just trying to stop firearms purchase and turn innocent people to a sitting duck, all in futility though. Being able to buy fire arms in the US has nothing to do with the shooting, if anything it would have even been the saving grace if some people in the club had been armed, he wouldn't have been able to hit more than 3 before he's put down. The guy was even licenced to carry concealed arms and worked with a reputable security company in charge of federal buildings, that mean, he can still carry a gun when it's banned from others. Paris and and the name of the other country in Europe with bombing and shooting recently don't have gun problem yet more people are killed over there. What about the other guy arrested in California with explosives today? It's convenient for the left wing liberals to shift the blame away from failure to protect the people cos of political correctness and leave people too vulnerable to protect themselves. This is terrorism and it has nothing to do with gun rights. Nra plan to vet anyone purchasing gun is still the best. No gun in the hands of criminals, abusers etc.
modath:

The elephant in the room no one is talking about is the ease of acquiring fire arms and ammunition in the US... It's obscene!!!! Gun control people !!!

The dead mass murdering Mofo bought the guns a week or so before this incident..

The NRA & the other right wing gun nuts will play deaf as usual & wait for it blow away...
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Mayflowa(m): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Barywhyte:

That's the mess they want you to believe: that God is imperfect in his creation. That God is a confusionist who create a dual humans. And you already fall for that. Its a big shame you fall for this evil. I condemn gay and lesbianism anytime any day. I condemn shooting of fellow humans too. None of these is right.

God is not a confusionist. Humans are. Trying to conform people against their natural sef. All creation of God is perfect. From one leg man to three leg man to no leg man. Human chose to call it imperfection.

Ok. I com from a family of doctors . They have birthed babies with both male and female private parts. They have birthed earless babies. Recently there was anus - less features on front page of Nairaland. These are still perfect creation of God which humans can correct with God given intelligent just like human can turn man to woman with same intelligent if you don't feel like your body in your body. I need to be more opened to understand.

But I like your contribution because you are polite and hv not resorted to insulting me for my views like many Nigerians here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Horus(m): 1:07am On Jun 13, 2016
The Islamic State’s Amaq News Agency said on Sunday that the militant group was responsible for the shooting that killed at least 50 people in a massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida. The Islamic State media outlet said the perpetrator of the Orlando nightclub attack was a member of the extremist organisation. “The armed attack that targeted a gay night club in the city of Orlando in the American state of Florida which left over 100 people dead or injured was carried out by an Islamic State fighter,” Amaq said. The shooter himself pledged alliance to ISIS in a telephone call to 911 around the time of the shooting, CNN reports. The shooter, who police identified as Omar Mateen, 29, was shot and killed by the police after a shootout. “It appears he was organized and well-prepared,” Orlando Police Chief John Mina said at a Sunday-morning news conference. Mr. Mina said the shooter had an assault-type weapon and a handgun. “This is an incident … that we certainly classify as a domestic terror incident,” Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said at the news conference. The FBI is involved in the investigation, authorities said. “We had a crime that will have a lasting effect on our community,” Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer said. “We need to stand strong, we need to be supportive of the victims and their families.” World leaders have been reacting to the shooting considered the worst in U.S. history. U.S. President, Barack Obama and Pope Francis on Sunday condemned the shooting which also left 53 others wounded. Mr. Obama, while delivering a statement about the attack from the White House, said the Orlando nightclub massacre was being investigated by federal authorities as terrorism. The U.S. president said a “definitive judgement’’ about the motives of the gunman was not yet available. “We know enough to say that this was an act of terror and an act of hate. “What is clear is that he was a person filled with hatred,” Obama said. Flags at the White House were lowered to half
staff in mourning for what Obama called a “horrific massacre’’. Obama noted that the shooting was “the most deadly shooting in American history.” “This is a sobering reminder that attacks on any American, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation, is an attack on all of us.” The Vatican said on Sunday that Pope Francis was horrified by the Orlando gay nightclub shooting. The Vatican said in a statement that the incident had caused “the deepest feelings of horror’’ in Pope Francis. “The terrible massacre that has taken place in Orlando, with its dreadfully high number of innocent victims, has caused in Pope Francis, and in all of us, the deepest feelings of horror and condemnation. “We all hope that ways may be found as soon as possible. “This is to effectively identify and contrast the causes of such terrible and absurd violence which so deeply upsets the desire for peace of the American people and of the whole of humanity,” it said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/foreign/world-foreign/205171-isis-claims-responsibility-u-s-gay-club-shooting.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by nijanigga: 1:13am On Jun 13, 2016
modath:

The elephant in the room no one is talking about is the ease of acquiring fire arms and ammunition in the US... It's obscene!!!! Gun control people !!!

The dead mass murdering Mofo bought the guns a week or so before this incident..

The NRA & the other right wing gun nuts will play deaf as usual & wait for it blow away...
they will still blame obama for not allowing bigots to buy more guns, reality is this :Americans Have Bought Over 100 Million Guns During Obama's Presidency.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2015/12/09/americans-have-bought-over-100-million-guns-during-obama-presidency-n2091526
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by proprince(m): 1:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Gay fools
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Richy4(m): 1:40am On Jun 13, 2016
JaredNormak:
That dude is a fucking disgrace to humanity.

If his dad had married a black hairy dude, he wouldn't even have existed let alone been shot dead.
Fúcking disgusting arse fûcker.

It is not compulsory that every one in a gay club must be gay... some got gay friends as class mates, co workers etc who might be celebrating a birthday or other things. and they got invites..And the venue was that club. It could be the case of the guy u labeled a disgrace.

it's just like a member of a white garment church inviting a pentecostal friend to their church.. if u see that person there, would u say he/she was a member of a white garment?

Before u talk, just get your facts right..It is very important in life

3 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by segunoz(m): 1:40am On Jun 13, 2016
yungpowers:
gay? a st*upid mother and a st*upid son. mshh
really?
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by yomialoba: 1:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Now this message will hurt the mother for rest of her life. Which is the worst case sad
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by emperorchedda(m): 2:12am On Jun 13, 2016
phanshark:
That's why am supporting Donald trump 4 the president of us.cause everyone has the right to have guns in there position.if only everyone have a gun in that club,the casualties will have been minimise. Wait oh! Na even gay club! The guy make mistake, na bomb e 4 bomb d place.if no be foolishness were fine fine girls they town one idiotic person say na my niash e want enter,God punish all them like's in the world and even the one's were die too "idiot's"
Dummy. What is your business with what gays do with their body? Is it your body? Learn to mind your business

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by rose54321: 2:17am On Jun 13, 2016
modath:

Dude follow the news, he didn't use the pistol he bought, he works as a security guard so had access to the Assault Rifle he used.
So more stiff gun controls wouldn't have stopped this
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by emperorchedda(m): 2:18am On Jun 13, 2016
Donjazzy12:
No you got it wrong. A man fucking another man through the anus and calling it normal is the worst idea man has ever had.
I really don't understand what is biting you with a man fvcking another man, did they lobby you to join them? Did they rape you? Just tell me one way it disturbs you then i'll know you're intelligent and not a religious idiat

Face things that affect you and not what people do willingly to each other in private

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by emperorchedda(m): 2:21am On Jun 13, 2016
Barywhyte:

Stop baseless comparison. Gay is evil, devilish. Same for the ISIS inspired shooter.
You haven't made a point. What makes gay evil, devilish? Do they kill people, do people not willingly choose their sexuality? And don't tell me shiit about Adam and Eve cos not everyone believes in religion
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Jay542(m): 2:24am On Jun 13, 2016
We should realise tht every problem we have on this earth we're the responsible ones. And the only laws we need to work on implementing iss out natural ones. #LetsSayYesToSelfDiscipline This world will be a better place.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by ChinonsoDike2: 2:26am On Jun 13, 2016
modath:

Shut your mouth; you don't know what you're talking about. Gun control will only affect law abiding citizens! Criminals will always get weapons regardless of any form of control. This is why I'm voting Trump come November. I won't let anyone take away my 2nd amendment rights.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by ChinonsoDike2: 2:28am On Jun 13, 2016
AntiWailer:
Americans are ass holes.

Why still legalise possession of fire arms when no one ever use theirs to defend terrorism.

It was a gun free zone. Thank the liberals for that.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by shamecurls(m): 2:50am On Jun 13, 2016
themall:
This is what happens when every one is allowed to interpret the Holy Book

There was never an Holy book, It's just stories written by men.
An Hitler saw the future and tried his best to eliminate it but history did not reckon with his ideology.

That pain we face today
In summary, religion was a colonization tool
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Donjazzy12(m): 2:58am On Jun 13, 2016
emperorchedda:
I really don't understand what is biting you with a man fvcking another man, did they lobby you to join them? Did they rape you? Just tell me one way it disturbs you then i'll know you're intelligent and not a religious idiat

Face things that affect you and not what people do willingly to each other in private
Quit trying so hard to sound intelligent. You are not a product of male to male anal sex, are you? It is clearly a matter of opinion. What anybody does in the secrecy of their bedrooms is not anybody's concerns but when you begin to make it public, it now becomes everybody's concern. Two men fucking each other in the anus and calling it normal is the greatest absurdity of the mordern age.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Dereformer(m): 3:02am On Jun 13, 2016
Macelliot:

I dont support homo. but killing is bad.

2000yrs ago, In the days of the palestinians.. Among the Israelites, anyone caught commiting Adultery would be stoned to death according to the mosaic law of moses..

A woman who commited adultery was caught, brought to Yeshua(Jesus). The mob told Jesus that anyone caught committing adultery will be stoned to death.
Jesus told them saying, "for anyone of you who hasn't committed a wrong should first throw the first stone at her".
None of them could do so...

So who are you to condemn others?

This is indeed one of Jesus' teachings I love most.
You do not have the right to take another man's life.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by DamilakToBam(m): 3:24am On Jun 13, 2016
DaBullIT:
May his soul rip, And he should have the fortitude to bear the loss IJN

May his soul rip?

Gay soul to rest in peace? Let's not deceive ourselves...
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by saintdennis(m): 3:39am On Jun 13, 2016
andyanders:

You don't have to blame the guy, he is one of them. They got what they wanted.Man fvcking man and died in the process of processing his fvcking assssss.

Hmm guy receive sense.

I myself am homophobic to the core but this goes beyond useless gays being killed in a nightclub.

This is more or less about gun violence... what about the countless school children killed in America every year by nut cases who claim one useles illness every time?

Too many peeps In America got guns...simple!

What happens when jihadist storm a lagos, owerri, awka, kano or abuja nightclub and kill err1 inside? Is that what you waiting 4 b4 u condemn a cowardly act?

2 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by sirlop(m): 3:53am On Jun 13, 2016
modath:

Donald Trump is the answer.... TheseDemocrats are too soft

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by sirlop(m): 3:55am On Jun 13, 2016
DamilakToBam:

May his soul rip?

Gay soul to rest in peace? Let's not deceive ourselves...
Just shut up.., dats not the issue now.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by sirlop(m): 4:02am On Jun 13, 2016
Klinee:
foolish mother and son, thank God that the son was killed
Receive sense IJN
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Rip bro
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by sirlop(m): 4:17am On Jun 13, 2016
Ifetex:

I have learnt not to believe in politician again (BUHAR CHANGE THINGS)
Who knows if (Making America great again) is the same thing as our Nigerian Change things grin grin grin

Trump didnt come with juicy promises like Buhari, instead he came up with controversies that some ppl feel may cost him victory. He is very honest with his manifesto, unlike Buhari dat promised u guys heaven an earth. He isnt popular amongst the Hispanics and African. Americans, but he is a man of his words and doesn't give a damn. The world will be a safer place with Donald Trump.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by linearity: 4:22am On Jun 13, 2016
JaredNormak:
That dude is a fucking disgrace to humanity.

If his dad had married a black hairy dude, he wouldn't even have existed let alone been shot dead.
Fúcking disgusting arse fûcker.

Base on your hypothesis and conclusions, it follows and logically too that, the Pastor and perishioners who got shot and killed in Charlestown, SC for similar reasons.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by LockDown69(m): 4:25am On Jun 13, 2016
As much as I'm against this is gay thingy, what happened was an act of terror, there's no justification in taking anyone's life.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by ajibowo11(m): 4:37am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=kaorama post=46515411]Only Donald Trump will have d will to erase this type of people from existence. Obama and his Hilary do not have the clue at all. Meanwhile, from dancing hall to hell fire. May God help the living to live right.[/quote
so u believe trump is good as a world leader,a racist as a leader,he is a boss,i always think no nigeria will wake up and pray for trump to win bt cant believe there is
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by hustler86(m): 5:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Horus:
Ban all religions
And prepare ur arse to be screwd angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.