Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (73120 Views)

BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised / Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by OmichaelO: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Goosebumps all over me
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by frankkingston(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
so sad.

1 Share

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Horus:
Ban all religions

You atheist? angry
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 989900: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Muslims vs Gays vs Pro-Gun-Nuts = Anarchy sad

3 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Thobiy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmn
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by andyanders: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
JaredNormak:
What the fûck are you? An arse fûcker? Fûck off, dude!

You don't have to blame the guy, he is one of them. They got what they wanted.Man fvcking man and died in the process of processing his fvcking assssss.

2 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by room089: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
........quite pathetic
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
These lairs called bloggers. The convo happened during the attack. How can that conversation hold prior to the attack while the content is basically about the current attack?
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by carlede: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
live and let live. gay or not!! so Sad! may God accept dia souls!

2 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by misscall247: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
were thy playing with Guns?
Terrorism is simply d abuse of Weapon e g Gun e.t.c
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by banmee(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Macelliot:

That does not warrant killing him.

You are trying to educate a Nigerian animal who is used to jungle justice.

22 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
modath:

The elephant in the room no one is talking about is the ease of acquiring fire arms and ammunition in the US... It's obscene!!!! Gun control people !!!

The dead mass murdering Mofo bought the guns a week or so before this incident..

The NRA & the other right wing gun nuts will play deaf as usual & wait for it blow away...

Don't infringe on my 2nd amendment right to bear arms just because of a deranged lunatic angry

5 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by vakinola1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Philinho:
This is just d beginning . until AMERICA retrace their steps over gay syndrome, peace will b far from their borders...

Is this why Boko Haram is killing and maiming in Nigeria too?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
JaredNormak:
Who shot him? Their terrible English?
he was typing under serious pressure, as for me my fingers won't be able to press any button on my phone if i'm in his situation. It's not about english always.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by TalkingBird: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Horus:
Ban all religions

That is exactly where the world is heading to.
Read it up man at :

Revelation chapter 18 vs 7 to 19.

(Revelation 18:7-19) . . .’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.[i][/i] 9 “And the kings of the earth who committed fornication with her and lived in shameless luxury will weep and beat themselves in grief over her, when they look at the smoke from the burning of her, 10 while they stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and say, ‘Too bad, too bad, you great city, Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived!’ 11 “Also, the traveling merchants of the earth are weeping and mourning over her, because there is no one to buy their full stock anymore, 12 a full stock of gold and silver and precious stone and pearls and fine linen and purple and silk and scarlet; and everything in scented wood and every sort of ivory object and every sort of object out of most precious wood and of copper and of iron and of marble; 13 also cinnamon and Indian spice and incense and perfumed oil and frankincense and wine and olive oil and fine flour and wheat and cattle and sheep, and horses and coaches and slaves and human souls. 14 Yes, the fine fruit that your soul desired has departed from you, and all the dainty things and the gorgeous things have perished from you, and never again will people find them. 15 “The traveling merchants of these things, who became rich from her, will stand at a distance because of [their] fear of her torment and will weep and mourn, 16 saying, ‘Too bad, too bad—the great city, clothed with fine linen and purple and scarlet, and richly adorned with gold ornament and precious stone and pearl, 17 because in one hour such great riches have been devastated!’ “And every ship captain and every man that voyages anywhere, and sailors and all those who make a living by the sea, stood at a distance 18 and cried out as they looked at the smoke from the burning of her and said, ‘What city is like the great city?’ 19 And they threw dust upon their heads and cried out, weeping and mourning, and said, ‘Too bad, too bad—the great city, in which all those having boats at sea became rich by reason of her costliness, because in one hour she has been devastated!’

United Nations Organization will soon destroy all false religion on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by phanshark(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's why am supporting Donald trump 4 the president of us.cause everyone has the right to have guns in there position.if only everyone have a gun in that club,the casualties will have been minimise

2 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Neoguru4: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
modath:

The elephant in the room no one is talking about is the ease of acquiring fire arms and ammunition in the US... It's obscene!!!! Gun control people !!!

The dead mass murdering Mofo bought the guns a week or so before this incident..

The NRA & the other right wing gun nuts will play deaf as usual & wait for it blow away...
This is not about gun control, it is about a mad man who went on a shooting spree for alla.h.

5 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Barywhyte(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
yungpowers:
gay?
a st*upid mother and a st*upid son.
mshh

He probably would be alive now if he hadn't been a gay! Hillary Clinton is coming and more terrible things are bound to happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by shogotermies(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
since I knew its a GAAY Club,I lost pity over the dead ones.
#I hate g*y

2 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by swiffy(f): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Obama should be blamed 4 all dis nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Ultimus: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
modath:

Ignorant leftist talk. Check the stats in countries where there are no gun control laws as against countries imposing gun control. The stats are not in favour of gun control. People die when they are unable to defend themselves against criminals. Besides it is improbable that this shooting can
be prevented since criminals don't get guns the way normal law abiding citizens do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Mayflowa(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
kaorama:
Only Donald Trump will have d will to erase this type of people from existence. Obama and his Hilary do not have the clue at all. Meanwhile, from dancing hall to hell fire. May God help the living to live right.

This is a joke. We kept saying Buhari will keep us save until he got in. Boko haram still kill till tomorrow.

Donald trump said this kind of attack cannot happen in America has everyone has gun to send bullet in the opposite direction. He was mocking France for this kind of mass shooting. Gun control will help a great deal

3 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by phanshark(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's why am supporting Donald trump 4 the president of us.cause everyone has the right to have guns in there position.if only everyone have a gun in that club,the casualties will have been minimise. Wait oh! Na even gay club! The guy make mistake, na bomb e 4 bomb d place.if no be foolishness were fine fine girls they town one idiotic person say na my niash e want enter,God punish all them like's in the world and even the one's were die too "idiot's"

3 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Ultimus: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
shogotermies:

#I hate g*y

I'm quite sure you're a black man. Keep discriminating and wait till one racist eugenist shoots you or worse experiments on you just because he hates blacks too. Or you grow brain cells and stop encouraging bigotry for the sake of world peace.

17 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Henon: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Islam is the worst thing that happened to this world

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Mayflowa(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Barywhyte:

He probably would be alive now if he hadn't been a gay! Hillary Clinton is coming and more terrible things are bound to happen.

September 9/11 victims, are they gay? You should condemn the criminal

13 Likes

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by nairalandankrah: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
shogotermies:

#I hate g*y
. no you should'nt.dear.. lets say,your relation turns up gay do you just 4get them?. i think jesus knew how despicable, useless and terrible we are, yet he still chose to come down.. instead of hating on them,i'd rather see them as mad people yet to meet christ.. because if and when they finally do,,they'll def change.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by drinkmorewater: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
modath:

Guns have played a big part in the US history, plus its possession and usage are also supported in the US constitution. Before anyone starts any gun control measure they would have to revise the constitution, which is a big deal!

There are way too many crazies in the US, I don't support the gun control or if at all better recording of those who possess/purchase and only legal selling to "people" that meet a specific amount of rules as to why in they need a gun.

Also not surprised that that large amount of people were killed at a gay club, reeks of hate crime terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.