Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,383 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested (65164 Views)

Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by seankay(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
What is his full name?
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Empedocles(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
firstly FYI he is not an armed robber but a serial rapist and killer,its unfortunate i cant type the full story but it all happened in my community
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
eazisky:

The man yeye face still de shine, make them allow agbero do am jungle justice useless rapist

Blessed are the name checkers for they have been disappointed grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by olanshile2016(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
i beg slow death go do am
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by mytime24(f): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Him cup don full

Nd pls dnt blame d devil ooo undecided
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by agugi01(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Am on my way to kill this fucking guy....because if police get involve ....his case will be like saraki case ...blood for blood ....ashes for ashes ....that is it no need police in this case pls.once he has killed he must be killed no need to charge to court ...as we all know we don't have judicial system in nija but all thieves ....

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
So they've known he is all this while.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Odogwuskido(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Everyday is for the thief.....
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Victorvexz(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Which country? Nigeria is just a geographical space around which borders are drawn. We imagine there's a country, but there's none. Posterity shudders as they await to take their turn.
:-

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by YourMajesty(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
annnikky:
D silly guy dnt need to be alive so d@ there won't be anoda victim cry
He should be dead by now
You're right dear.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by HaneefahRN(f): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is someone I don't mind being given the full taste of jungle justice.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Zizicardo:
Thank God oooo. owo olopa ti te oloriburuku e. he will never know peace. oloshi
bado do u too angry
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by smellingmenses: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
anifaade what do u know about jungle justice nurse?
HaneefahRN:
This is someone I don't mind being given the full taste of jungle justice.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Empedocles(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
I have a video of his confession to share but is kinda large pm me to get it
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
They should cut his "something"

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by EMMYLBANKS(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
oya let watch and see him blame is evil on devil because nigerians keep blaming the devil on what they know they commit
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by anytexy: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=cococandy post=46515559]So they've known he is all this while.[/quotei

I wonder ooo? In other words he will soon be let out of the hook
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Acidosis(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
He would be released soon.,
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Ambidexter(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
It seems the idiot thought he could break the negative records of the notorious 'Shina Rambo' by trying hard to be a 'baddo' alas nemesis caught up with him too soon.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by HaneefahRN(f): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
smellingmenses:
anifaade what do u know about jungle justice nurse?

He deserves to be well tortured before being killed. So many psychopaths roaming the Earth, it's just saddening.

Btw, do I know you? And what kind of gross moniker is that lipsrsealed
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by dcasca(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
In as much as I'm not an advocate of jungle justice, for someone like this, I approve jungle justice for him. He needs to be lynched. I'm sorry, that is my judgement.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Ready4watever: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Realwvn:
Lalasticlala obinoscopy come and see oooo
Badoo too is an Igbo man,where are this yo'robbers,they seems to have a way of identifying
With evil doers,and I know badoo is a yo'robber boy and you can dig dat!!!
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Baddo! What a scary name!!!
I learned from Socrates that death might not be the greatest loss. So there is hope for the ones baddo had murdered.
What Baddo doesn't understand is number 1 rule of Bariga Constitution that states “no man is almighty".
Jack the ripper must have met is own karma also. Lucifer tricked you into believing that you are Darken Rahl while you're just a mortal being with an immortal soul.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
awon werey. name checkers association reporting live from port Harcourt. na dem dem....e no go pass dem, e be like na their birthright
nijo tori Olohun, tani eleyi now?

alufa, eleribu!

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by dominique(f): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Does that 'thing' look like Olamide to you? undecided

He was taken to the king's place to avert a very brutal lynching by the angry residents. If he had been lynched you'll still be one of those to have complained about Nigeria being a lawless place.

The brutal lynching might not be such a bad idea considering what he put his victims through.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by columbus007(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Of what use are they keeping him in dat kings palace,i sensed fowl play here,let him be handed over to the appropriate authority.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by divineappo(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
If it was d nigerian police that apprehended him, then kudos to them
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
jessykings:
Gaskiya na 'jungle justice' na him sure pass for dis 'devil-in-human-skin' o. Anyway now that he has been caught, I hope justice is served at the end of the day... badoski. See him wowo face sef
buh him 'bura' is pweety & MASSIVE oo!
jez so dat u knw ni grin
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
The wicked don't go unpunished. They are punished either in this life or next or both.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by blaquemyc: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
I hate jungle justice but by the gods, i'll gladly watch this one get lynched
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by annnikky(f): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
YourMajesty:
You're right dear.
Wat he need is jungle justice n no two ways about it undecided
Police shouldn't be involve in this case n even if they arrest him his next victim will be his cellmates undecided undecided undecided undecided

Happy Sunday jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.