Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested (65161 Views)

Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by kenoz(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Everyday is for the thieves ...
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Sanchase: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Good observation, I'm sure you were joking but this is the criminal who inspired olamide to call himself badoo, its stupid really cos olamide is trying so hard to live up to the rebel status "badboy wannabe" undecided
Jimadey:
Olamide badoo is that you?? ? grin
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by YourMajesty(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
annnikky:

Wat he need is jungle justice n no two ways about it undecided
Police shouldn't be involve in this case n even if they arrest him his next victim will be his cellmates undecided undecided undecided undecided

Happy Sunday jare
Thanks, my sweetness. Hope you're doing great?
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by DrMuzungu(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dash this mumu proper necklace, and a liter of kerosene for every of victim. But hey, first chop his willy off, and beat him up proooooperly.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by ezelos(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Badoo is gone never to return!
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
The wicked will never go on punished.
cliche
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by banmee(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
The weird part about this whole thing is this guy might be someone who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. This is the biggest danger of a country with a jungle justice mentality. All it takes is for someone who doesn't like you to scream thief and you are phucked.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by olatunjithomas(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
why on earth is he still alive?😠😠😊Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by DEAFandDUMB(f): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
If it were to be in waffi where I come from, okere boys go burn that guy inside that Oba's palace and later apologise to the Oba..

One joncing magistrate go now come give this slowpoke 6years imprisonment or 50,000 naira bail fine...

This is Nigeria for you..
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by gfullmoon(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. No wonder his ugliness not fit allow am get pretty ladies without force. But for going after even grand mamas defeats this theory. The occultic angle is a lead for NPF or mob which one have him first. But if the mob get him first he will instantly join those he killed without trial.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by uchezzi(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
I said it on dz trend be4 dat d elders knows whereabout of dz dude called badoo
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by smellingmenses: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
HaneefahRN:

He deserves to be well tortured before being killed. So many psychopaths roaming the Earth, it's just saddening.

Btw, do I know you? And what kind of gross moniker is that lipsrsealed
of course you do.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Harmoneasy: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
the mata shock me, see the guy face sef anyway i comment my reserve.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Aroh48(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Omo,na this kind jungle justice I they like
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by noblebaba: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
This guy suppose to die slowly his joystick should be cut first and followed by cutting his parts in bits he just killed a ghanian lady this week still he still has the got to attempt another one .shame
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by nonjebose(m): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
dominique:
Currently in a King's palace and not behind a jail cell What is happening in this country
I wonder
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by lozanni(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Empedocles:
firstly FYI he is not an armed robber but a serial rapist and killer,its unfortunate i cant type the full story but it all happened in my community

In that case the guy should have been locked up in a mental institution, under heavy security supervision, long ago as its very clear that he is a psychotic killer.
I remember reading about a born killer in the US who had to be locked in a suspended, from the ceiling, metal case because he attacks whoever comes close to him.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Kingbusssy(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
The wicked will never go on punished.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by mkoabiola: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
But if jungle justice is melted on the beast,

Same Ppu On NL will still condem d mob for taking law to their hands.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Fourwinds: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
foolish people.!!! they took him to d king...they have failed....when he was caught., that was d rite time to put him to death... police will take him and he will be back to d street soon...
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Afritop(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
dominique:
Currently in a King's palace and not behind a jail cell What is happening in this country
STILL THE POLICE DONT WANT TO DELIVER HIM TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by 007Gbenga: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
[size=18pt]Kill Em Alll![/size]
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Eeroh95(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
If you can't catch badoo, catch another person and beat him until he accept that he is badoo =Nigerian police quote

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by fednice: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Any judgement below death by either hanging or electrocution is nothing but perversion of justice for this murderer/rapist.
EVIL IS JUST FOR A WHILE
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Emu4life(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Does that 'thing' look like Olamide to you? undecided

He was taken to the king's place to avert a very brutal lynching by the angry residents. If he had been lynched you'll still be one of those to have complained about Nigeria being a lawless place.
Bros!!! u dont need to waste ur mb just to answer doz kind of human being....we knw who dey ar
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by ministeriallist: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
What's the idi@t's connection with the king? I suspect foul play. That guy behaved like a jungle man, so he deserves jungle justice. If only police would respond quickly to prevent the lynching of petty thieves the way they're doing now.
Baddooo is indeed a VIP criminal.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by gbaskiboy: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jimadey:
Olamide badoo is that you?? ? grin
no am nt d one. Why u con dey shine your tarty tu?
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Sirmikky1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Realwvn:
Only few have lived to tell the story after their encounter with notorious ikorodu armed robber and occultist popularly known as baddo

All hell broke loose in the early hours today as residents raised alarm after he attacked a lady in her house

Baddo who is known to wipe handkerchief on his victims private parts after raping and beating them met his waterloo on an odd Sunday

Currently lying in cemetery is a 60 year old woman who was brutally raped and stabbed to death by baddo

While many are still haunted and plaqued by their encounter with the daredevil madman, they are patiently waiting for the kabiyesi(king) to release him to the mob who can't wait to unleash terror on him

As we write this, he's currently in the king's palace, over 5 police divisions are in the king's palace to make sure sanity is restored and his fate is not decided by jungle justice

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/pandemonium-as-notorious-ikorodu-armed-robber-and-rapist-baddo-meets-his-waterloo-photo/

Crucify him! Crucify him!! Crucify him!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) / Notorious Jungle, Agbole Finally Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.