Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested (65166 Views)

Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Arsenalholic(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Some people go just come online to misyarn... The thing dey perplexing
Emu4life:
Bros!!! u dont need to waste ur mb just to answer doz kind of human being....we knw who dey ar
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
dude should be hanged
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Adeoba10(m): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
bolafex:
'Oloriburuku sombody'.
...and why is the king harbouring him since the early hours of today?
Badoo must pay for his bad deeds.
This is wen we need d jungle justice most... Who knws maybe he was sent by d king himself, wat is d logic behind using handkerchief to clean his victims private part after d act....

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by vakinola1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
gan gan one too many
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Charly68: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Beast like this don't deserve civil treatment..he should be eliminated without delay because police might collect money and release him later ...Terrible people
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by swiffy(f): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wetin dem still dey wait 4 nau,make dem cut off dat him wicked john thom*s n make sure say dem burn am b4 handing him over 2 d police. C d wicked face.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by swiffy(f): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jimadey:
Olamide badoo is that you?? ? grin
Lol u no well
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by lumeneng22: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is the only reason why a king's palace can be set on fire. What is the king protecting him for.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by kiddkash(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
The wicked will never go on punished.
it's unpunished
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by piagetskinner(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oooo...y can't he be released to the angry mob so that he can be friEd
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Origin(f): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pray its true cos even we wey de Oyo state don de fear. You people are wicked suggesting jungle justice.

First capture his babalawo join, then arrange for ever increasing sizes of pipes to be used in widening their butt holes daily.

When u get to the pipe used for septic tanks you can stop.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by kingthreat(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I hate jungle justice, but this guy is an exception. He has no usefulness on this planet earth. the gruesome murder of that teacher was so shocking. Beat this dude to death!

Lol. We all hate Jungle Justice. But when it is done to animalistic beasts who dont value life, I SUPPORT 100%
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
The wicked will never go on punished.

In Sha Allah.

#MySignature
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by lereinter(m): 12:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Why should kabiyesi be holding him

He deserves to be roasted
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Distinguishy(m): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2016
D youngman be like dey cll me baddo my aim is 2 bcom baddest. U made history sha 4rm rapist 2 Palace bur am sure u wud end up in jail, or kiiled bur on d bright side u entered a palace b4 ur life was ruined by u. I'm very sure in his plastic mind he was feeling he can't be caught. Evil leaves a trail.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 13, 2016
He should have objects forced into his anus till he bleeds to death. He should feel what his rape victims felt.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by capacino(m): 3:05am On Jun 13, 2016
At last that fcuktard rapist has been apprehended, glad he has met his waterloo .
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by ceejay80s(m): 4:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Does that 'thing' look like Olamide to you? undecided

He was taken to the king's place to avert a very brutal lynching by the angry residents. If he had been lynched you'll still be one of those to have complained about Nigeria being a lawless place.

But, does he really,my deserve to live?
NO!!! He doesn't
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Princepoint(m): 6:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I hate jungle justice, but this guy is an exception. He has no usefulness on this planet earth. the gruesome murder of that teacher was so shocking. Beat this dude to death!

Omoluabi16:

Omoluabi16:

Jungle justice why not he murder others
Don't u think we should law of moses here
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Hybee2320(m): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2016
I wonder wat he crazy mad man still day do for kabiyesi house. let the public justify.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Dammed93(f): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Dammed93(f): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2016
He was handed over to the police yesterday and I trust the youth, they don destroy the oba's property. Anyway thank God but I bet this guy cannot live cox one of their most powerful masquerade came out to curse him and pronounce his judgment. Heard he's going to court this morning
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Boyooosa(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Thank you Jesus! Father we thank you.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by Arsenalholic(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2016
ceejay80s:

But, does he really,my deserve to live?
NO!!! He doesn't
Bro, please don't miscontrue my statement. I am in no way implying that the evil man deserves to live.

I was just trying to correct the ''everything about Nigeria is wrong'' mentality of the quoted post.
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by lordkhalifa(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2016
Choi see olamide twin brother oooo undecided

I don't support Jungle justice, but for this one... Nah we go light his castrated carcass undecided
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by ceejay80s(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2016
Arsenalholic:
Bro, please don't miscontrue my statement. I am in no way implying that the evil man deserves to live.

I was just trying to correct the ''everything about Nigeria is wrong'' mentality of the quoted post.
No problem bro

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by brojoshua: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
You know when the first top corrupt group or government has been dethroned and arrested, you know all the other little ones of thieves, kidnapping, rapping and so on, that is all her children, will start to fall one by one. Well done to security officials, government and governments and all the good citizens
Re: Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested by engrhorla(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
If it were to be in waffi where I come from, okere boys go burn that guy inside that Oba's palace and later apologise to the Oba..

One joncing magistrate go now come give this slowpoke 6years imprisonment or 50,000 naira bail fine...

This is Nigeria for you..

That is why I keep shouting that our constitution is flawed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.