Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. (11364 Views)

Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 13, 2016
7inches:

lol lmao...

really.... pls wat was the quantity u took

both palm wine and g.oil will be of the same quantity. pour in one empty small priton cough syrup bottle and drink.

NB make sure you stroke your dickson after 1Hr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by 7inches: 2:09am On Jun 13, 2016
cuteshyfella:

both palm wine and g.oil will be of the same quantity. pour in one empty small priton cough syrup bottle and drink.

kk..thnks.

1 Like

Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by MRNipples(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
7inches:

hm.. bro are u sure abt this... anyways leme ask.

should the sprite bottle be filled up with the mixture?
and will one finish it at a time.
yes u can finish at at a time when u want to sex till dawn.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by MRNipples(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2016

bad guy
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by MRNipples(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lezzlie:
cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked
which combination are u using? the fanta and maggi combo?
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by MRNipples(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
lasisi69 i sight u
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by MRNipples(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
anyicash:
she will not only thank you after sex but can withdraw her entire money in the bank for you. cc obatomi, pussyponder, pussypastor/pastorpussy, cutehector and all the bad guys. That means you must have made over 50million naira with this ur method from d ladies you have slept with, cos they must have emptied their treasury for you..just like Joe did to BuBu.
LOL hehehehe muva dnt know.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by Lezzlie(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
which combination are u using? the fanta and maggi combo?
It's the mimzy combo!

You better get onboard, boy. cool
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by 7inches: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
yes u can finish at at a time when u want to sex till dawn.

are u on watsapp
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by MRNipples(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lezzlie:
It's the mimzy combo!

You better get onboard, boy. cool
hehehehe nice but i prefare what u took from me.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by Lezzlie(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehehe nice but i prefare what u took from me.
And what's that ?
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by MRNipples(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lezzlie:
And what's that ?
firsteva
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by shosky1794: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Loads of crap
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by MRNipples(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
shosky1794:
Loads of crap
virgin activated
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by Lezzlie(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
firsteva
grin grin grin grin grin grin She was never yours to lose, boy.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by MRNipples(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin grin grin grin She was never yours to lose, boy.
alright i was fighting for her against you last year, rememba? not to worry, i will take her back in the long run.
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by IsraelMonday(m): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please Before You Commence : 112 Emergency Line Is Dead In 9ja.. In Case What Am Thinking Happens..
ANd
When Are We Coming For The Free Tutorials..?
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by shosky1794: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
virgin activated
Ki lomode e mo
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by Lezzlie(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
alright i was fighting for her against you last year, rememba? not to worry, i will take her back in the long run.
Epic romance often begins with great feud, that's what you didn't get.

Now she's mine, you'll look dead to her grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by dashlinks(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2021
do you mean ground nut oil or the ororo we buy outside to fry fish?
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by SKYHIGHfx: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2021
dashlinks:
do you mean ground nut oil or the ororo we buy outside to fry fish?

Any one
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by space9880: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
2 minutes men everywhere
Re: How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine. by danilo2010(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2023
Stop wasting ur time with that, go and buy jekomo drink,drink half and Bleep the hell out of ur woman,if you want to Bleep till day break drink all the jekomo finish,you woman go dey hail you when u won Bleep,
I just to take jekomo when i won lash any olosho for my area

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? / Luminouz Is Getting Married! My Pre Wedding Piczzz!!!!! / Savagery Season 2 (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.