Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,060 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319974 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by alex81(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
after reg on Friday,... though it took me to a blank page...
.... just yday I saw Dr acknowledgement mail in my spam folder.
npower knowledge!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by alex81(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
DonDanServices:
What about the compulsory test scheduled to come up a week after you applied?

test kwa

abeg source?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by alex81(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Luvlydevin:
I want to register for the program with my laptop myself, I don't have a scanner to scan my documents is there any app that I can use for this purpose, and in the place where am to upload my passport can I take a new passport with my laptop and edit it

Ogbeni use ur phone to snap ur docs. resize d passport and upload.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by decide: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
I can't edit my call up number entry. please what do i do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Luvlydevin:
I want to register for the program with my laptop myself, I don't have a scanner to scan my documents is there any app that I can use for this purpose, and in the place where am to upload my passport can I take a new passport with my laptop and edit it

Download camscanner from play store
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
charlie42:
Pls can u help me resize my passport
You have not resized your passport up till now
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abra4real(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hello, everybody. I went to the Npower portal, registered, but when I clicked on the "apply" button... I was taken to an error page. Please, what do I do? I want to apply for Npower Knowledge.

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abra4real(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
OVI75:
Tnx Fr Opening Ds Thread I Had Tried To No Avail Alws Getin Stuck With Nysc Calk Up No.

Note: I Am Applying Fr Nbuild,with OND Ds is What Dey Show Me On Screen .

Abeg, how you take open this your form? I tried opening mine but it took me to an error page.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Prince202020(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oh mehn the interface of the npower website has changed again, registration is fast and easy now, registered two persons in 10 minutes, i hope we that registered early our information is intact oh abi man go register again sef.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by monsaw88: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hello guys, you can now register for the npower scheme, I filled mine couple of minutes ago. The website has been simplified.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abra4real(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hello, everyone. Yes, the Npower registration portal has been simplified. When you're logged in, visit [url]portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/[/url] to register. Immediately after you register, you'll have the opportunity to upload your documents.

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
alex81:
after reg on Friday,... though it took me to a blank page...

.... just yday I saw Dr acknowledgement mail in my spam folder.

npower knowledge!
Hi did you register with phone or PC. if with phone which application did you use?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by alex81(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nafizzey:
Hi did you register with phone or PC. if with phone which application did you use?

PC. chrome browser
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Abra4real:
Hello, everyone. Yes, the Npower registration portal has been simplified. When you're logged in, visit [url]portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/[/url] to register. Immediately after you register, you'll have the opportunity to upload your documents.
there's no where to upload credentials on using that link.. or has the site been modified in such away that no longer need to upload credentials again?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Tope54(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Prince202020:
Oh mehn the interface of the npower website has changed again, registration is fast and easy now, registered two persons in 10 minutes, i hope we that registered early our information is intact oh abi man go register again sef.
[quote author=Prince202020 post=46754650]

Have u received the acknowledgement mail?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Yksoul(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
MY OBSERVATION CONCERNING NPOWER RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME,I VISITED A CAFE TO REGISTER FOR npower AND I WANTED TO BE SURE IF THE SITE IS SIMPLIFIED.AS I SCROLLED DOWN TO BVN,THE BVN NUMBERS OF ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD USED THAT SYSTEM DISPLAYED TO ME AS OPTIONS TO SELECT AS IF I HAVE USED THAT SYSTEM BEFORE.MY THOUGHT,IT IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE ONE FOOL CAN JUST TAKE THE ADVANTAGE OF THAT IN THE NAME OF BROWSING!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by shugaboy6102(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
opson2016:

FG hasn't specifically stated the duration, but I do know according to info on the npower portal, the successful applicants will begin work on August 1,2016
please did they request for BVN number Cos if they did that means they want to monitor ones account.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tempem: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yksoul:
MY OBSERVATION CONCERNING NPOWER RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME,I VISITED A CAFE TO REGISTER FOR npower AND I WANTED TO BE SURE IF THE SITE IS SIMPLIFIED.AS I SCROLLED DOWN TO BVN,THE BVN NUMBERS OF ALL PEOPLE WHO HAD USED THAT SYSTEM DISPLAYED TO ME AS OPTIONS TO SELECT AS IF I HAVE USED THAT SYSTEM BEFORE.MY THOUGHT,IT IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE ONE FOOL CAN JUST TAKE THE ADVANTAGE OF THAT IN THE NAME OF BROWSING!
This is indeed an alert. I noticed it when I was inputing my uncle's own. For those who'll use the cafe, abeg, make sure the history is cleared off. Thanks, bro.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
monsaw88:
Hello guys, you can now register for the npower scheme, I filled mine couple of minutes ago. The website has been simplified.
did you upload credentials and CV as you were registering?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Stevosty: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
DonDanServices:
What about the compulsory test scheduled to come up a week after you applied?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by zakstar(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Abra4real:

Pls ooooh how did you upload your documents i didnt see where to upload it
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by maasoap(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nafizzey:
did you upload credentials and CV as you were registering?
The first page is your personal data. After that, it will bring another link, click on it and it will display the second page where you will upload your documents plus phone number.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by maasoap(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
zakstar:

Pls ooooh how did you upload your documents i didnt see where to upload it
See my post above.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by zakstar(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
maasoap:
See my post above.

Heres my issue after completing the first page and it took me to the second page where i would upload my documents as i was about to upload the documents my system went off and i switched on and tried completing it but cant see it any longer
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
maasoap:
The first page is your personal data. After that, it will bring another link, click on it and it will display the second page where you will upload your documents plus phone number.
am not getting that here. All I'm seeing is one page containing all personal data inclusive .. Are you accessing the site from phone or pc and which browser? Provide the Link you view the site from
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by stargift: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wow the npower site is now so simplified. Took me less than 2 minutes to apply
Everything is now so easy and smooth. I really pity the first set of people that applied o. How una do am? Surulere o. The site is now so simplified
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by zakstar(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
stargift:
Wow the npower site is now so simplified. Took me less than 2 minutes to apply
Everything is now so easy and smooth. I really pity the first set of people that applied o. How una do am? Surulere o. The site is now so simplified

Pls cant get to see the second page where i would upload my documents cos as i was applying initially and after passing thru the first page i was on the verge of uploading my documents then my laptop went off so i switched to my phone then started all over again after passing through the first stage it doesnt take me to the second page rather it tells me my data i with their Recruitment team
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by joeybankz: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Goodnews to those who are still interested in the N-power registration, its still on
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Prince202020(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
My Experience today: I apply for the N power teach on the the 12th, and receive acknowledgement email from them same day, but today after applying for two of my men and seeing that the process has changed and site simplified, I decided to apply again to see if they will tell me that I've applied before, because I tried reregistering one of the guys i registered today again and they told me he has been registered before, to my utmost surprised they received my registration again, but I've not received any other acknowledgement again
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by chriskemistri: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
I submitted very early dis morning and it took me to d 1st page and I learnt dat wen such happens, one should jst relax to get a congratulatory message within 48hrs, who else has similar experience?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Npower application portal now has a completely redesigned application form

Very easy to navigate

Within two minutes you're done.

Apply for npower here
http://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by charlie42(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pinkieblue:

You have not resized your passport up till now
I have not o, someone helped but it was not d right measurement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (62) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.