Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (320033 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Mopricelezz(f): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
graceapadija:

please @mopricelezz I am facing same problem,they be my data but my documents is not yet uploaded,it keep saying I don't have access to the page,pls how did you go about yours thanks

Use this link http://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/documents.php it was what I used
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
If you're finding difficult to upload your docs, do it here:

Upload npower doc here
http://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/documents.php
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
If you're finding it difficult to upload your docs, do it here:

Upload npower doc here

Any other problem?

Join the npower problem-solving whatsapp group here: 08065277758

Whatsapp only
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by prodiG(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pls i started registration in the morning but i couldn't complete it.I came back to upload my documents but i cant find any means of doing that.I tried starting afresh but i can't because it keeps saying am already registered.Pls help o
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by extremeswag: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
toneochuko:
Pls did any one notice dis,i apply b4 on d 13 of june i got d refrence number,2days after i recive another number.yesterday i notice d site was change i try apply again and it accpt my informatin,dis moring i got another refrence number.so if u hv apply b4 sincet last week try apply again

i neva get any refrence number. I also applied yesterday successful but not gotten any acknowledgment mail
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by DTalented(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
I think i have succesfully registered because i received a congratulatory Email.

My questions Are:

1. How can i login to my member area and view my profile detail?

2. Can i change the program i applied for?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by extremeswag: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Have anybody receive an acknowledgment mail after this new registration?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ayoadeifee(f): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
please somebody should answer me,I take God beg Una
I registered and I submit but its saying av already registered, whereas I suppose to be logged to d next page.where I can upload my document.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bsc(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
ayoadeifee:
I registered and I submit but its saying av already registered, whereas I suppose to be logged to d next page.where I can upload my document.
Clear your browser History and try again
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Xjack04(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
ayoadeifee:

Use this link and upload ur documents

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by 3RNEST(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
just want to add this to those who don't know it....
for your BVN Number to display on your phone screen
Dial the following code *565*0# using the phone number you use to do your BVN at the Bank.....
don't run to the bank to ask for BVN number....
I don talk my dot com....hope this help.....smiley

2 Likes

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by 3RNEST(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
just want to add this to those who don't know it....
for your BVN Number to display on your phone screen
Dial the following code *565*0# using the phone number you use to do your BVN at the Bank.....
don't run to the bank to ask for BVN number....
I don talk my dot com....hope this help oya hit the LIKE BUTTON

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by 3RNEST(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
lolzzzz a friend of mine say the stuff is SCAM is APC trick to stop NLC of not going in strike....
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ABDamola(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
3RNEST:
lolzzzz a friend of mine say the stuff is SCAM is APC trick to stop NLC of not going in strike....

Show me ur fwend and i will tel u who u r...
No nid to ask further, av seen u and ur fwend...
I will b disappointed if u and ur fwends r graduates cos u cumin hea to say ds trash is alarming!
U shud av kept ds to ursef and nt cumin hea to show ur level of literacy!
Am sure u r frm either SS or SE...

4 Likes

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
opson2016:
If you're finding difficult to upload your docs, do it here:

Upload npower doc here

I never applied before but when I filled the form now and submitted I was told that my data has already. been submitted. what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by zakstar(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
ayoadeifee:

Go back and read one of the comments you would see where someone posted the link where you can upload your documents i was having this same issue before
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
i never applied before but when I filled the form now and submitted I was told that am already registered on the platform . what do I do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by TJMighty(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
D problem I encountered ws d@; I ws unable 2 pick my month of birth which s December 4rm d list of options wr I'm supposed 2 input it. Each time I choosed December, it goes bk 2 October. Ds same thing happens 4 any of d N Power Programme. Anybody can try it 2 verify, just select December as month of birth n c wt happens

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by kristie26(f): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
TJMighty:
D problem I encountered ws d@; I ws unable 2 pick my month of birth which s December 4rm d list of options wr I'm supposed 2 input it. Each time I choosed December, it goes bk 2 October. Ds same thing happens 4 any of d N Power Programme. Anybody can try it 2 verify, just select December as month of birth n c wt happens
I av been trying that too, each time i try to choose december, it goes back to october. I guess its their site problem again. I'm even tired of dis whole npower wahala sef.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
vikaosi:
I applied for someone, the issue is that the email I used is not correct, what do I do plsssss
You can try to create the wrong email address that you used to register for the Npower. Just pray that someone has not created that particular email address before.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by giles14(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
ABDamola:

I will b disappointed if u and ur fwends r graduates cos u cumin hea to say ds trash is alarming!
wot is dis one saying,becos of wot he said he is now frm SS or SE ,most u SW always be tribalistic

3 Likes

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Use this link http://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/documents.php it was what I used
I followed this link just now and uploaded my documents and it went successful. then I went to the form and filled it, it was successful too.
I've been trying since the day it started was almost giving up.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
TJMighty:
it happened to me too. April though, I jejely submitted.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by zakstar(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
franciskaine:
it happened to me too. April though, I jejely submitted.

Maybe because you were using a phone try using a pc
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
maasoap:
You can try to create the wrong email address that you used to register for the Npower. Just pray that someone has not created that particular email address before.
u get time to answer dat guy. What is wrong e-mail ? How can someone apply for an official programme like this with a non-functional e-mail ? Not even that that password was wrong. Still pondering.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by 3RNEST(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
ABDamola:

who the fu*ck is this goat...must you quote me?...is like you ready for a fight?...beside I wasn't talking to you so I don't know you quoting me...*touch out* ode...
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ABDamola(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
3RNEST:

who the fu*ck is this goat...must you quote me?...is like you ready for a fight?...beside I wasn't talking to you so I don't know you quoting me...*touch out* ode...

Fyt?.... U av reali shown ursef...
I nid nt xchange words wif u...
Bt ma only advice for u is to wise up and seek more knowledge...
Nxt tym, think befor u talk...
God bless u...
Cheers
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by hisable2: 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
pls I need assistant I have uploaded my passport and cert in j.peg format and CV in PDF, only to receive a reply that my my CV and cert was successful without mentioning passport and acknowledgement . pls what will do. pls house any useful advice
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Sam0(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
TJMighty:

Same with me too.I just clicked December and October comes up.I submitted it like that anyway .
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by 3RNEST(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
ABDamola:

Fyt?.... U av reali shown ursef... I nid nt xchange words wif u... Bt ma only advice for u is to wise up and seek more knowledge... Nxt tym, think befor u talk... God bless u... Cheers
. next time don't quote me.....block head.... sad .......God bless u as well...#stayclear...
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Blakjewelry(m): 1:00am On Jun 22, 2016
Am applying for someone and my problem is when I try uploading documents it keep saying that the file format is not allowed. The only one that shows successful is cv which is in pdf, the rest are in jpeg I even convert it to png still same problem, do anybody has solution to this
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by McYel(m): 1:12am On Jun 22, 2016
Pls, help.... I am trying to apply but there is no log in button nor log out button. Also, there is no button for uploading passport and CV again. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.