Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319825 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by aliluke: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
Try between 9pm - 12am.
Please when did you register at that time
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by azz19: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
After clicking submit on stage 4 it returned gateway error. Anyone knw wat this means?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Mopolchi: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
aliluke:

Please when did you register at that time
I registered about that time two days ago.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tdemo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
I registered about that time two days ago.
pls typ me the direct reg link av been trying for the past two days now
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Mopolchi: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
tdemo:
pls typ me the direct reg link av been trying for the past two days now
http://npower.gov.ng/
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ailehwise(m): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
The cafe guy requested for my LGA cert and my birth cert. Said its only through LGA cert you will be posted to ur state of origin.
How true is this?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Generalmac(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ismailaaa:
I've been trying with my PC using Firefox browser but the site refused to open despite strong internet connection with my phone. pls I need help.

Use opera, it works without hitches.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Generalmac(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
ailehwise:
The cafe guy requested for my LGA cert and my birth cert. Said its only through LGA cert you will be posted to ur state of origin.
How true is this?

He's talking trash..

It's from your state of origin, which would be asked at the final step.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by tdemo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
http://npower.gov.ng/
bro this same link no open for my phone for de past two days oooo... any special browers for this shit??
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ify84(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
minasota:
plz help me resize my passport thanks drop ya mail

I have replied you.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Mopolchi: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
tdemo:
bro this same link no open for my phone for de past two days oooo... any special browers for this shit??
Try deleting your phone browser history and with 3g network, try it again between 9pm to 12am today. If it fails to open with Opera mini, try Uc web browser. Or use: npower.gov.ng/n-power-teacher-corps-form/
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by minasota(f): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
ify84:

I have replied you.
not really
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ailehwise(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Generalmac:

He's talking trash..

It's from your state of origin, which would be asked at the final step.
i thought as much. Thanks
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Stevosty: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
I did mine 2 days ago with my phone, it was not up 2 minutes and I got congrat nessage instantly. Get a android phone, download any of the scanners on play store, also download photo resizer apk they are many of them you can just Google it, its less than 1mb, resize your photo to the 35*45 requiremt but watch the quality of the picture, if it is low, you use 350*450 that will improve the quality, get your cv, nysc, bvn, degree cert or result, and passport all already in your phone and less than 2mb, your email preferably gmail, then use ucbrowser to open the link in the midnight periods when the traffic will be low, there is this N25 night browsing, which is just perfect for it, immediately you start and follow the instructions judiciously, it won't take up two minutes you are done.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
OK so now I think I should be worried....... 24hours after registering..... And I haven't gotten any congratulatory message...... Na wa o
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Abc123xyz: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
newspapers:
The Registration is ongoing - http://www.newscabal.com/2016/06/14/www-npower-gov-ng-how-to-apply-for-n-power-recruitment/

Please note that you might experience some delay in load time. just be patient. The official webpage is currently receiving millions of visits.

It is really a trash on them brou for such an excuse. Don't we apply for airforce, army, police, even immigration?. They have no excuse at all than to work on their server and expand the route. If at the end of this ppl are victimized because of the poor website, it will a blow on them.
Pls don't give an excuse for them. It is a shame for how many days today since they noticed this error.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by churchkilo(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
@ op is there no way one can resize under percentage cos my system not showing
option of pixel or percentage
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by charlie42(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
showmedmoney:

Can teachers in private schools enrol ?cus the requirement states unemployed
sure. I'm teaching in a private skul too
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
churchkilo:
@ op is there no way one can resize under percentage cos my system not showing
option of pixel or percentage

Try something like this:

Open location of your pic

Right click on the pic U want to edit

Scroll down you'll c open with...

Open with Microsoft office picture Manager

When it opens, on top you'll click on edit pic

On your right hand side, you will c the following:
Brighteness/contrast

Color

Crop

Rotate and flip etc

Change picture size

Click on resize if you want resize the pic

Then click on custom width x height

In the space, enter your required size

Click on OK

Pres control S to safe

U are done
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Abc123xyz:

It is really a trash on them brou for such an excuse. Don't we apply for airforce, army, police, even immigration?. They have no excuse at all than to work on their server and expand the route. If at the end of this ppl are victimized because of the poor website, it will a blow on them.
Pls don't give an excuse for them. It is a shame for how many days today since they noticed this error.

One thing I noticed is:

The site has too much codes. .

User experience is all we need not just beautiful site.

A simple website will get this crashing issue solved

It's unfortunate !
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Albertino22: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Contact me on whatsapp for image resize
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Npower website designers should have designed something similar to websites like Nigerian Navy, Army etc that receive millions of applications during registration without persistent crash like Npower currently have.

This website should be overhauled. Applicants faced more frustration than satisfaction

This thread has shown that the website has given applicants more headache than they were before the commencement of this online application.

I had to switch off my phone due to persistent calls from applicants who faced unresolved challenges of system break down in the course of registration.

That's to tell the government and the world that the major problems facing Nigeria are unemployment and baaaad leadership .

I implore President Muhammadu Buhari to direct those behind this website to re design so that users can have better experiences in the course of registration.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by zealed64: 1:29am On Jun 15, 2016
1.24 am, still trying to access the site. it keeps crashing after opening a page...it takes like 4-5mins for just a page to load completely(my network is very very good)..... i wonder how one can upload files and fill forms for submission with such setback from the site...as at now n-power website is useless. IT IS VERY IMPOSSIBLE TO FILL FORMS, OR UPLOAD ANYTHING....

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by MORNDEW(m): 2:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Please someone should recommend a good camscanner to scan my documents. Thanks in advance.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by confluence: 2:26am On Jun 15, 2016
2:25am no show, page is taking forever to load
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Emmachima: 3:26am On Jun 15, 2016
3:25am, page still taking years to open. The site is not accessible for now. May be crashed again.
Pls does Anyone knows the closing date of the application ?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by harosho07(m): 3:28am On Jun 15, 2016
3.28AM Site not responding, whats happening?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by harosho07(m): 3:29am On Jun 15, 2016
I wan go sleep

Useless site
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by fotadmowmend(m): 3:44am On Jun 15, 2016
See wetin FGN do ... Even facebook wey 1 person get no dey crash despite billions of people using it, even our own NL no dey crash everytym. seriously I wan commot dis country ! make I go sleep jare

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by EASY32: 4:02am On Jun 15, 2016
fotadmowmend:
See wetin FGN do ... Even facebook wey 1 person get no dey crash despite billions of people using it, even our own NL no dey crash everytym. seriously I wan commot dis country ! make I go sleep jare

I tire ohhh my brother, them no sabi say many people go dey drag the website at any time. The website was designed to fail QED.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by stevenson007: 4:09am On Jun 15, 2016
4:00am site still not going..... The traffic is high now, when everybody left it for midnight and you expect traffic to e less. anyways i blame the incompetent developers of that site for their use of insuffience server unable to hold millions of traffic.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by professorgome: 4:13am On Jun 15, 2016
This npower site is just recycling like no man business. The developers did not consider so many things before lunching this site. Application portals expecting massive applicants should not be burdened with so much uploads viz; Passport, CV, Cert, NYSC of 2mb file size. And you expect that site to be fast in this our Nigeria? They better do something reasonable, because the frustration in filling this form can lead to High blood pressure but God forbid. Lets keep on and be patient. PMB said Nigerians should be patients with him. The developers has also said, we should be patient with them cos of the hitches. So be Patient and Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.