Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements (13382 Views)

Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army / Retired Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements In Abuja (Photos) / 28 Pensioners Die In Cross River State Over Non-payment Of Entitlements.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by dedons: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Kk
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by SosaHD(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Disneylady(f): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2016
facelessangel:
Google
SMH
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by slap1(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2016
So it's now about the money, huh? They don't want him declared president anymore? What else? They will want his wife to be addressed as a former First Lady.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by facelessangel: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2016
hatersgodie:
must you abuse yoruba on every matter? They said MKO family and turn to tribal things again.....
who? me or Google? What wrong have I done. Have I told any lies?
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Kelliebright(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2016
facelessangel:
Google
PLEAS N ABEG U REALLY NEED TO TRY DIS.... nice one bro....
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Pyno30: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
Yorubas are just funny.... How is that possible?? Was he a president??

Sometimes u just need to limit the amount of oil one eats.. It's bad for the brain
Lolz. Bad month. You forgottn Tomatoes are costly now. So they need money. Very lazy set of people. They want to sit in their rooms and Oil money will be entering their bank accounts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by facelessangel: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2016
dannyben5:
guy abeg check rule no2
you better direct your frustration to Google. I know you would have been happy if we're to be otherwise
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Poorboy: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Sometimes u just need to limit the amount of oil one eats.. It's bad for the brain
lol @ Yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by switchmax8: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2016
this does not make sense to me.what about the stolen money abiola got and laundered to uk and usa what have they done with that.abiola great grand children will never suffer with what he stole from Nigeria.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by sweetboy25(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2016
o boy this thread go hot, let me adjust my seat belt.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by dannyben5: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2016
facelessangel:
you better direct your frustration to Google. I know you would have been happy if we're to be otherwise
frustration ke,am not even 4rm the both tribe

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by HirstMOG(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2016
they should better ask buhari to step aside for them to take over Aso Rock.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by facelessangel: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2016
dannyben5:
frustration ke,am not even 4rm the both tribe
neither am I?
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by comrChris(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2016
comedians every where,, asking for what that will never be possible,, the honour M K O receives every June 12 is not enough for this greedy family mtchwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Joel3:
....these people most be crazy and illiterate as well. we have two type of President.

one is a President elect. a President elect is the official announcement by the electoral commission of the immediate winner of the Presidential election.

two is a President of a country. a President of a country is after the immediate swearing in into office and oath of conduct by the Chief judge.

so tell me which one they want for MKO?
if you ask me he deserve none. because he was not officially announced the winner of that election....

even when Gej rename university of Lagos to Honor mushud Abiola the Yoruba kick against it. so next

shut up if u dnt knw history|nnwosu announced mko and his party winner of dt election|
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by dannyben5: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2016
facelessangel:
neither am I?
good,nxt time jst learn hw to respect oda pple's tribe weda gud or bad
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by izzou(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Oath of office makes one a president

Not Inec results

Meanwhile..this family has received much attention already. I think they should just go and rest. He only won an election abeg.

There are hundreds that have given so much and yet nobody remembers them. Make dem manage the June 12 date abeg.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Joel3(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
shut up if u dnt knw history|nnwosu announced mko and his party winner of dt election|
shut up you are a fool.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Truly1: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2016
facelessangel:
Google

You people just like to post rubbish on the net in order to demean other tribes especially the Yorubas! Why I do not support ascribing any monetary gain to MKO Abiola's June 12 1993 Struggles because the issue is bigger than that, nobody can wish away, just in order to distort history, the contributions of Yorubas to the Nigeria nation building. Or have you forgotten that our son, late Col. Adekunle Fajuyi sacrificed his life for Major Gen Aguiyi Ironsi - an Ibo man and what of late Col Banjo - another Yoruba hero, who fought on the side of Biafra during the civil war, just to mention a very few examples. We the Yorubas are ever grateful to God for the liberal nature in our DNA which Baba God bestowed on us, and that is why we are very accommodating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2016
comrChris:
comedians every where,, asking for what that will never be possible,, the honour M K O receives every June 12 is not enough for this greedy family mtchwwwww
'but the honour isn't even nationwide, it is just regional_limited to the SW. If not that I know my history a lil, yesterday would have been any other day/Sunday to me.

IBB didn't try that year abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by halifab: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Whatever they say, MKO and those who died during the struggle are hero and heroine. Adieu Baba Alanu, the Solomon of this generation ,Money Kudi Owo.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by shamecurls(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

You re dull
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by TS2(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2016
They should have asked for Presidential jet and refund of campaign money. Shameless people.

I don't even know why everybody is still minding them. The MKO sef was a known sponsor of military coups and unrest. The viper he fed, came back to bite him.

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by andyanders: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2016
What a wasted children and brother. If you cannot struggle and work for your money the way you father did, then you are not supposed to be known as MKO Abiola's children.

Coming to demand for presidential entitlement now goes to show how broke they are and should be ashamed of themselves.

MKO worked for his money and you his children should dust your fvcking assssssssssss up and get something meaningful to do.

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Jaideyone(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

eleribu so one person's opinion is enough reason for you to insult a whole tribe? coconut head

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2016
ZUBY77:
They deserve it.

Except that some bunch of cowards who asslicks the tyrants up north won't support them for political reasons.
Most will be waiting for Fashola or Tinubu to say something, then they will all adopt whatever comes out from their mouths.

I am sure the brave ones among my south western friends will stand with the truth.

We totally support the demand from the East, he won a legitimate election.
I am a brave one, from the south west and I don't support this.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Phi001(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2016
What a greedy family!! You are entitled to presidential privileges when you are actually sworn in. Has Abiola's money already finished?!
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by vision2050: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2016
We can't leave in the past. June 12 bye bye.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by wolesmile(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2016
[size=14pt]MKO....
[/size]

The President we never had!!!
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by comrChris(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

'but the honour isn't even nationwide, it is just regional_limited to the SW. If not that I know my history a lil, yesterday would have been any other day/Sunday to me.

IBB didn't try that year abeg.
the question is not about the honour being a nationwide or regional but should be whether that event deserves a national honour every year.

what can we say was special about that event if not that he was declared winner and killed along other lives,why is the family not even talking about those that lost their lives too

they should better allow this case to lie low

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Bunkering ; Nigerian Navy Hands Over Vessel And Nine Suspects To EFCC - Pics / Infrastructure: Buhari Not Discriminating Against Ndigbo — Hon. Ben Kalu [VIDEO] / Lawan Stopped At Airport From Travelling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.