Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements (13384 Views)

Kanu’s Family Demands Return Of Property Taken Away By Army / Retired Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements In Abuja (Photos) / 28 Pensioners Die In Cross River State Over Non-payment Of Entitlements.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Mobileman829(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
the demand is totally uncalled for and unnecessary. This only shows that the family wants a share of the national cake, after squandering the one Abiola left them

1 Like

Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by uchestephanie(f): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
My phone is not complet without Nairaland
Have a lot of great men and women with knowledge and wisdom
I have learnt a lot here even things a have no idea of before
But what I enjoy most is tribal war going on between the igbos and yorubas can't seem to have enough of it lol
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by uchestephanie(f): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
My phone is not complet without Nairaland
Have a lot of great men and women with knowledge and wisdom
I have learnt a lot here even things a have no idea of before
But what I enjoy most is tribal war going on between the igbos and yorubas can't have enough of it lol
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Joel3:
shut up you are a fool.
bt b mature nw,y d insult nw?
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by thesicilian: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
cycline404:
Na every year June 12, dem dey remember.
Make the date pass they forget again
Don't mind them. Truth be told even the family doesn't really care, its just the so called entitlement they're after. They have finished the man's money, now they're fighting for allowances from the government.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Joel3(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
bt b mature nw,y d insult nw?
you insulted me first. you should have learnt how to address issues asking me why the insult.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Ojiofor: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Abiola was an inconclusive president elect june 12 1993.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Joel3:
you insulted me first. you should have learnt how to address issues asking me why the insult.
so shut up nw amount to insult?
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by oodua1stson: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mko himself is an evil man. He dined with the devil ibb and stole money from Samuel do.

What happened to him is karma
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by laribari(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
There is no difference btw this man and the normal omo-onile people who only take advantage of the present situation. Where him dey since?
Anyways, it's obvious that this family is broke!

Sadly, June 12 at federal level never be recognized and the state has done the best she could do.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by CioAngels(f): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
HOPE '93
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by stevups(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
This man just killed himself.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
MadCow1:
Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa...

Like what?

Technically speaking, Late M.K.O Abiola was NEVER the President of Nigeria and thus cannot get any benefits whatsoever. You only become a President after taking the oath of Office. M.K.O was just a President-Elect..

On June 12 being called Democracy day, that is a matter for LAWMA to deal with.

June 12 will forever remain an important date in Nigeria's history and M.K.O's memory will never fade for as long as the history of Nigeria is recounted. But that's just about it.

considering the fact that MKO is reported to have bankrolled IBB's coup against PMB in 1985, the family is on a very looooong thing.
in a way , it was bad karma for MKO
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Talentprince(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
stevups:
stevups:
stevups:
stevups:
Vshock:
Okayyy nah so them wan follow chop our national YAM. the Coca-Cola YAM never do them??
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Talentprince:

did he commit suicide 2??
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by ImperialYoruba: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
June 12 should be commemorated to recogize the struggle. The official result of the election should be released but no ceremonies should be attached. Abiola did not take oath of office, which is the official rite to be called President, therefore he can be called President elect but definitely not a President. Moreover, there are no special entitlements for a President elect, post mortem!
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by Deen77: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lawyer's, can't the family file for murder against the federal government.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by elisra(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
Yorubas are just funny.... How is that possible?? Was he a president??

Sometimes u just need to limit the amount of oil one eats.. It's bad for the brain
tell them that the northerners did the restitution with obj.
Mko died and obj was given his place as a replacement.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by elisra(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
buzquet:
So, una Don finish the man wealth?

Is true that when a wealthy dies, his wealth dies with him
point of correction,ONLY IN NIGERIA is the above statement true.
Nigerians lack ideas on how to build a lasting legacy when compared to the west and orient people.
Self centeredness do not allow us to project the business beyond our immediate self.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by elisra(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Truly1:

You people just like to post rubbish on the net in order to demean other tribes especially the Yorubas! Why I do not support ascribing any monetary gain to MKO Abiola's June 12 1993 Struggles because the issue is bigger than that, nobody can wish away, just in order to distort history, the contributions of Yorubas to the Nigeria nation building. Or have you forgotten that our son, late Col. Adekunle Fajuyi sacrificed his life for Major Gen Aguiyi Ironsi - an Ibo man and what of late Col Banjo - another Yoruba hero, who fought on the side of Biafra during the civil war, just to mention a very few examples. We the Yorubas are ever grateful to God for the liberal nature in our DNA which Baba God bestowed on us, and that is why we are very accommodating.
but banjo and ifeajuna were planning coup and frustrated the ore movement by intentionally delaying at Ore mischievously waiting for murtala's 2nd division as an excuse to run back.banjo was true to his blood,a traitor.
Re: Abiola’s Family Demands Presidential Entitlements by elisra(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

'but the honour isn't even nationwide, it is just regional_limited to the SW. If not that I know my history a lil, yesterday would have been any other day/Sunday to me.

IBB didn't try that year abeg.
as if every region celebrate biafra day,adaka boro,saro wiwa with other regions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Schedules Rerun In Rivers, Imo, Kogi, Kano For July 23 & 30 / Mbah Vs NYSC: Court Clears Enugu Governor, Orders NYSC To Pay N5m Damages / Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.