Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

(Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix (3739 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX / Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Fyno: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Abagworo:

I support Buhari and I supported him right from time. I grew up loving him because my parents gave good account of him and everyone who has ever come across him believe he us upright. I value people based on being truthful and upright. Follow that link I posted earlier https://www.nairaland.com/1496007/current-state-port-harcourt-road-aba/4 and read how stewpid these people are. If GEJ was still in power they would have still avoided demanding for the road to be done. That's absurd to me.

The issue is not about restructuring. The restructuring or Biafra is being championed by those who lost power and are looking for new chiefdom to reap. Even if you make Abia a separate country their will still be Ohuhu vs Ngwa crisis and some sections will be marginalized without external help.

The issue is in joining hands with authority both at State and Federal level to develop Abia.
Buhari has succeeded in scamming your entire generation in believing he's a saint, I won't blame your parents because they are not privy to the information we have now,I blame you who has chosen to be a fool your entire life .My father used to tell me how upright Buhari was then because he knew little about him then,but he has been able to know now that Buhari is as good as any other Nigerian, he's not a saint,he used his WAI as a propaganda tool to scare any opposition at the same time stealing from the country. He was part of Abacha's govt and still maintains Abacha is not corrupt because Abacha gave him a juicy portfolio, with which he stole from the country,till today we are still repatriating Abacha's loot.
The most stupid aspect of your life is when you kick against restructuring of the country or even dividing the country. You think because somepeople lost power,my question is ,is Gej from SE?,has the SE ever been the president of this country? The SE wants to be on there own since there is not hope again in Nigeria,from militancy to bokoharam back to militancy,same story every decade,Gej became president and the north made sure he failed,now Buhari is the president and the South is paying him back in the same coin,don't you see the hand writing on the wall,can't you see the disunity.
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Fyno: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Abagworo:

I support Buhari and I supported him right from time. I grew up loving him because my parents gave good account of him and everyone who has ever come across him believe he us upright. I value people based on being truthful and upright. Follow that link I posted earlier https://www.nairaland.com/1496007/current-state-port-harcourt-road-aba/4 and read how stewpid these people are. If GEJ was still in power they would have still avoided demanding for the road to be done. That's absurd to me.

The issue is not about restructuring. The restructuring or Biafra is being championed by those who lost power and are looking for new chiefdom to reap. Even if you make Abia a separate country their will still be Ohuhu vs Ngwa crisis and some sections will be marginalized without external help.

The issue is in joining hands with authority both at State and Federal level to develop Abia.
Buhari has succeeded in scamming your entire generation in believing he's a saint, I won't blame your parents because they are not privy to the information we have now,I blame you who has chosen to be a fool your entire life .My father used to tell me how upright Buhari was then because he knew little about him then,but he has been able to know now that Buhari is as good as any other Nigerian, he's not a saint,he used his WAI as a propaganda tool to scare any opposition at the same time stealing from the country. He was part of Abacha's govt and still maintains Abacha is not corrupt because Abacha gave him a juicy portfolio, with which he stole from the country,till today we are still repatriating Abacha's loot.
The most stupid aspect of your life is when you kick against restructuring of the country or even dividing the country. You think because somepeople lost power,my question is ,is Gej from SE?,has the SE ever been the president of this country? The SE wants to be on there own since there is no hope again in Nigeria,from militancy to bokoharam back to militancy,same story every decade,Gej became president and the north made sure he failed,now Buhari is the president and the South is paying him back in the same coin,don't you see the hand writing on the wall,can't you see the disunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Fyno: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Abagworo:

Is a pity Buhari has succeeded in scamming your entire generation, too bad.
My father even told me how he instilled fear in everybody with his WAI propaganda but the few enlightened ones then knew he was worst due to his lack of education.Buhari is only good in using propaganda as a tool in politics, he's not upright and will never be,so if you like free your mind from your love for APC to discover the real Buhari.

I don't understand why you always kick against restructuring or better dividing the country. Can't you see Nigeria is not working and it looks like its not going to work,we seems to be keen on getting it wrong,from Obasanjo to Yara to GEJ to Buhari, look at the men that has been ruling us,not on merit but always on sentiment, if its not federal character, it zoning or quoter etc. From militancy to boko back to militancy, from Odi massacre by the army to the bokoharam killing and burning housed,bombing people to herdesmen killings to the shite's killings by the army to the pipeline bombings! Which way Nigeria? All this crisis should make you ask your self 'what is wrong'
Portugal is about 11 million in population
Iceland is about 300 thousand in population
Belgium, Czech, Slovakia,Slovenia etc are countries that are more developed, more civilized and are less than 10million in population, but we are more than 200 million in an underdeveloped and uncivilized African continent, isn't it funny?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by MXrep: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
We in the east never denied the existence of terribly bad roads in aba. Meanwhile igboland does not start and end in aba and there bad every where in the country so what the fuss from brown roofers. After getting severe bashing for supporting the du.llard you all start gasping for breath using nonsense thread like this one
Re: (Aba) New federal Road in Aba Pix by Fyno: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
phemmyutd:

What disturb me most is that we never heard about federalism during Gej administration, We do not hear about the bad roads in South East during Gej government.

Why is it that it is when your adopted son lost power you now realised you need all these?

You elders were busy with yam when their cries would have been heard and all of you were busy praising Gej instead of bringing out your problems for all to see.

Mr. Man, you better pray for this government to remember you because if he did not, I can't see what you can do to it. Remember your votes were not significant to his emergence, so you have nothing to threatened him. That's just the facts
from your statement its clear that your hatred for the southeast is affecting your reasoning. Wasn't it the southeast that pushed for the confab when it became clear the north has succeeded in pushing the attention of the govt to the north through bokoharam,
Didn't you read when the entire SE went to Aso Rock with some demands especially the second Niger bridge before they will support GEJ for second term,
Even NNAMDI KANU was urging ibos to ignore Nigeria and rather concentrate on Biafra before the election, better get your facts correct before displaying your hatred for the SE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video. Wike Cries That Today's Elections Is The Worst In Nigeria 's History / President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. / Buhari Is Not Coming Back Again... Though He Didn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.