Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. (2294 Views)

Why Men Patronise Prostitutes / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by jonaifame22(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided now the purpose of this lovely counter thread is not to spoil any one's thread and also I'm not seeking for FP so so lalastic lala or wateva u're called don't even bother to read this!

Now these are the reasons why pratonising prostitutes is very very very very very good!

1) They are very clean

Prostitutes are very clean believe me, weneva u fvclk a prostitute you dnt catch any funny smell in the air emanating frm their pvssy cos they go the xtra mile to clean themselves cos of their numerous customers

2)There's no commitment after everything

After u're done banging a prostitute there's no commitment at all whatso eva bindind u to her jus cos u fvcked her ,u're very free in fact u're free as air to fvck more than five prostitutes in one night without the prostitute you fvcked askn you why u cheated on her wth another prostitute.

3)It's very economical

Patronising a prostitute is very economical as jus 500 naira will entitle you to one sweet round and wth two thousand you'll fvck four rounds instead of giving that money to one gal that calls her self ur gf to make her hair yet after giving her the money finish when you ask her for sex she'll say she's not in the mood and you guys will have to drag over her pant to come down frm her waist before she'll finally succumb

4)Prostitutes sef are human beings.

Yes oooooo prostitutes are human being born by a woman don't judge them. By what they do cos their profession has saved many young men frm harrasment from the cold and brutal hands of konji
" In african china's voice, no use the job when I dey do dey laff no condition is permanent,no use the job when I dey do dey laff o cos all fingers are not equal"

4)Prostitutes are real,they don't form

Prostitutes are real they dnt form, almost every gal if not all has nothing to offer except sex in a relationship yet they still form,buh runs gals are aware of this fact that they have nothing to offer except sex and believe me they don't form,wheneva you show up wth ur money their pant goes down frm their waist that's if they're wearing any and before you know wat,konji is defeated in ur lfe at least for the moment!

5)Their dealings wth u is symbiotic and not parasitic.

any affair wth a prostitute is simply symbiotic as both of you satand to gain something at the end of the day as she offers her sweet and sexy body to you as a weapon to fight konji to a stand still while you part wth the required sum at least to compensate her infact guys stand to gain more cos lemme ask dis question, " how mch can you pay for a female human body" ehn pls answer me

6) They offer their room also to you for the sex.

Prostitutes have a room for their business, u as a a guy don't need to start lookn for a room where you can fvck them,buh ur gf can't take u to her house for sex.

7)There is no STD

Believe me their blood is clean diaris no disease in it.
And also they are very experienenced most gals think the way to a man's heart is good food but it's a lie the way to man's heart is good sex, boiz hav been eating concotion rice since God knows when aand they've not died and still their stomach digested the food like that so save me that good food is the way to man's heart nonsense talk

I hope wth these lovely point the need to visit a prostitute has been justified,

Take care brothers, see you in a brothel. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by dannyben5: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wetin dis one dey talk sef

Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by obiorathesubtle: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
wetin consyn me?? Make I dy chop my garri and soup dy go..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by Smellymouth: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hahahaahha..

Obontami, paulkillerman and the rest of the sexuality section goons right now ::

[img]http:///media/6-06-2015/4rMAzr.gif[/img]

Oloshos viewing this thread ::

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

They be like, Cutehector, you can not spoil our market!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by sinaj(f): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Smellymouth bubu

Food haf done o
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by khristals(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
okay lemmie actually read this shi.t
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by Philomath1212: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
summary please
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by Smellymouth: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
sinaj:
Smellymouth bubu

Food haf done o
cheesy grin Jollof rice is done Hunny Bunny cheesy

Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
U nailed it grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by Macwytt(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
sinaj:
Smellymouth bubu

Food haf done o
(in Rick Ross Voice) Sup Shawty
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by bolt000(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oga mi you can convince pesin sha grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
wetin consyn me?? Make I dy chop my garri and soup dy go..
Lmao!!!! grin you are damn funny

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hahahaahha..

Obontami, paulkillerman and the rest of the sexuality section goons right now ::

[img]http:///media/6-06-2015/4rMAzr.gif[/img]

Oloshos viewing this thread ::

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

They be like, Cutehector, you can not spoil our market!! grin

hahhahahhah

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by sinaj(f): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Macwytt:

(in Rick Ross Voice) Sup Shawty
m gud dear smiley
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by David25(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
The way this dude analyze the whole thing, the son of man will want to look the other way. OH Lord hold my shaking fate grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by PrincessAnna: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ok, ashawo customer
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by Macwytt(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
sinaj:
m gud dear smiley
Ok
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by PrincessAnna: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I will Verify all these on my next Visit..... cool lipsrsealed angry
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by PrincessAnna: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Holla
You try
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by jonaifame22(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I will Verify all these on my next Visit..... cool lipsrsealed angry
pls do.
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by Kingsley1000(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
without much ado..rushing to nearest brothel(at owerri)to confirm
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by jonaifame22(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kingsley1000:
without much ado..rushing to nearest brothel(at owerri)to confirm
may u be guided by angels on ur tour!
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
[b][/b]na wa ooooo guy did u even read dis tread? Op u read wetin u write! hmmmmm anyways am nt surprised..... people of d last daysna wa ooooo guy did u even read dis tread? Op u read wetin u write! hmmmmm anyways am nt surprised..... people of d last daysna wa ooooo guy did u even read dis tread? Op u read wetin u write! hmmmmm anyways am nt surprised..... people of d last days
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by jonaifame22(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Philomath1212:
summary please
visit a brothel!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by Kingsley1000(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
jonaifame22:
may u be guided by angels on ur tour!
would you like to accompany me or u have one at ur neighbourhood
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by jonaifame22(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Kingsley1000:
would you like to accompany me or u have one at ur neighbourhood
I will like to accompany so that I can be the first to hear of ur testimony!
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by Udpconcept(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2016
you are factual in ur view but the truth is that patronising of prostitute has to do with moral and conviction
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by jonaifame22(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Udpconcept:
you are factual in ur view but the truth is that patronising of prostitute has to do with moral and conviction
and also it has to do wth defeatn konji too
Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by MrObontami(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy grin Jollof rice is done Hunny Bunny cheesy
Guy you don make hungry dey catch me naw

With that picture grin grin grin
Hahahaha grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread, On Why You Shldn't Patronise Prostitutes. by MrObontami(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Op your head dey there grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Do This???(pic) / Abroad Hubby / A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.