Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? (29443 Views)

Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone / Do You Still Use 2go ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by oodua1stson: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
teelaweee:
but Guy the graphics of console will continue upgrading
I know, that's why I specifically said ps3. Right now smartphone game graphics has matched and slightly usurped ps2.

So there's a huge possibility it will reach the level of ps3
Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by Exponental(m): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
ALL!!! My phone is a function of electricity.... as you all know, no light and petrol at N145 is now luxury to charge only my phone.
Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by Samzack(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
banio:
We should help other people to eat. These Internet this and Internet that mostly benefit the West. Pls go to bank to do transfer and other things, so that the banks will stop sacking our love ones. Buy Bible so that Papa Ada can't pay her fees.

Let's leave Internet wife and Internet husband for Oyibo people. Maybe when I become President I will ban Smartphone
Nd u live in this century ; the whites dat cr8ed d smartfones nd still enjoy live do dey have 2 heads. d prob wit ur country is corruption nd dumb old leaders nt smartfones

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by melachima(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
i-pass-my-neighbor gen
Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
charlsecy:
It can.

If u are a serious businessman then u should know a phone cannot be as efficient as a real calculator.
Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
oodua1stson:
I know, that's why I specifically said ps3. Right now smartphone game graphics has matched and slightly usurped ps2.

Graphics is one thing, experience is another. Smartphone games might have matched PS2 in terms of graphics but the experience cannot be compared. Can u play Metal Gear solid ps2 version on phones? Or can u play Tekken or Mortal Kombat. Don't tell me that Mortal Kombat X on phones where u just swipe to execute moves.... the point is games optimized for touchscreen can never be like games made for hardware controllers.

Even gaming on ps Vita, PSP and Nintendo 3ds is still a lot better than gaming on mobile phones.
Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
News paper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by LongJohnS: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Samzack:

Nd u live in this century ; the whites dat cr8ed d smartfones nd still enjoy live do dey have 2 heads. d prob wit ur country is corruption nd dumb old leaders nt smartfones
cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by Collinz2(m): 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
oodua1stson:
by graphics you mean ps3?
NO. PS3 graphics is great but PS4 is greater, i dont think u know that PS4 Neo is coming with better graphics support mayb4 4k. Even if phone graphics matches PS3/4, you can't feel it like console gaming.

DID YOU MODIFIED YOUR POST?
Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by evergenuine(m): 3:04am On Jun 14, 2016
Still dey use my canon 5D mark 111
Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by oodua1stson: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Collinz2:
NO. PS3 graphics is great but PS4 is greater, i dont think u know that PS4 Neo is coming with better graphics support mayb4 4k. Even if phone graphics matches PS3/4, you can't feel it like console gaming.

DID YOU MODIFIED YOUR POST?
you repeated exactly the same thing I said

I did not modify my post. Like I said earlier, smartphone graphics has matched ps2 already hands down, the next is ps3.

As per the feel like gaming consoles....well, I've seen a lot of your posts and i believe you much more about this than I do. I play most games on my phones with sixasis ps3 controller and it works perfectly perfect. So I think it feels just as good as the console with me grin
Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by oodua1stson: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2016
greenhulk:

Graphics is one thing, experience is another. Smartphone games might have matched PS2 in terms of graphics but the experience cannot be compared. Can u play Metal Gear solid ps2 version on phones? Or can u play Tekken or Mortal Kombat. Don't tell me that Mortal Kombat X on phones where u just swipe to execute moves.... the point is games optimized for touchscreen can never be like games made for hardware controllers.

Even gaming on ps Vita, PSP and Nintendo 3ds is still a lot better than gaming on mobile phones.
yeah sir, you're 100%right. The gaming experience on consoles can never be compared to smartphones and this is coming from someone who has owned consoles from Nintendo to Sega , super Nintendo, ps1, ps2 and currently on ps3. So I know the experience is better on smartphones. That's why I only mentioned graphics.
Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by oodua1stson: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2016
teelaweee:
but Guy the graphics of console will continue upgrading
of course.

So also phone makers will get chips than can handle bigger games.

But of course consoles will always be better and improve at a far far faster pace than smartphones
Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by ehigie50(m): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2016
WWW.nxtrated.com

Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by teelaweee(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2016
oodua1stson:

yeah u are right

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? by JustOutstanding: 4:50am On Jul 14, 2016
Hmmm..So much functionality in smartphones...But if it no be origin, e no be original. Smartphones can only perform some of the functions of other gadgets, it was not made for that purpose...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users / Airtel Bis Data Bundle / Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.