Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual (1230 Views)

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by slimthugchimee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why do you pay more attention to what ladies do and say.

Why do you attack men so easily unlike straight women that forgive men easily.

why do dey hardly reply guys pm

Dont you think you may be lesbian/bisexual at heart.

I am suspecting most of you please prove me wrong embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided how can we prove u wrong?
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by ronald4lif(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bollocks. You're the reason they don't reply pms, coz your stupídity is baffling. And if we're to go by your warped logic, more guys here should be even more gays coz the bashing of ladies is more than the guys.

But their bashing of ladies has nothing to do with their sexuality sha, it stemmed out of frustration from their inability to meet female financial demands. A trend which has seemingly characterised relationships of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Freakypinky(f): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
You are not far from the truth. grin
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by khristals(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
op u think too hard...

they may just be niggas!
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Cutezt(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oga, How And When Did You Conduct This Research? So Because They Decided Not To Reply Your PM's, Then They Automatically Become Lez?
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by slimthugchimee(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Cutezt:
Oga, How And When Did You Conduct This Research.
i have been conducting it since since time......
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Cutezt(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i have been conducting it since since time......
1 Thing I Noticed With Nl Ladies Is That, Most Nl Guys Act And Behave Childish, So They Select Who They Interact With, Mostly The Intelligent Or Cute Ones, If You Have Neither Of The Two, Then All I Can Say Is, Am Sorry.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
The mod wey ban me ehnnn,i leave u to God oo. grin
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Rickcutie(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dont be fooled.. Most ladies here r actually males hiding behind a female moniker.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Rickcutie(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Maybe u shuld go thru nl rules so u don't get urself banned again.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by slimthugchimee(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
when you were jumping from thread to thread....even mods don catch you now
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Park01: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
rubbish, why not beg them to reply ur pm dude!
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Smellymouth: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
ronald4lif:
Bollocks. You're the reason they don't reply pms, coz your stupídity is baffling. And if we're to go by your warped logic, more guys here should be even more gays coz the bashing of ladies is more than the guys.

But their bashing of ladies has nothing to do with their sexuality sha, it stemmed out of frustration from their inability to meet female financial demands. A trend which has seemingly characterised relationships of nowadays

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
°To be straight you have to let a man walk on you? undecided
That's essentially what you said.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecided nonsense!!
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by chocodaviva(f): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
your level of reasoning is amazing. …..… shoroniyen
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Yewandequeen(f): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
The truth is most dudes on NL are childish and immatured lipsrsealed

And a lady that's higly reasonable won't want to reply the PM of such a person.

I for one scarcely reply PM and if at all I do I would V properly scrutinized the posts the person leaves on threads. If they are matured then fine and if not that's a nay for me. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Yewandequeen:
The truth is most dudes on NL are childish and immatured lipsrsealed

And a lady that's higly reasonable won't want to reply the PM of such a person.

I for one scarcely reply PM and if at all I do I would V properly scrutinized the posts the person leaves on threads. If they are matured then fine and if not that's a nay for me. grin

It's because u're matured that's why u can see the inadequacies.
U might have noticed also that the childishness and immaturity is irrespective of age or education.

Now come to look at it :
In a relationship between a matured lady and an immatured boyfriend, who is aware of his inadequacies, doesn't it make sense for the matured lady to take charge and control of him? tongue
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 21, 2016
OP your IQ is alarmingly low.

I am straight but also bold enough to answer all your questions.

1, I don't pay attention to what only ladies do and say. I pay attention to individuals, if they seem interesting/cool enough- why the hell not?

2, Attacking men easily unlike straight women you know that forgive easily?
Some NL guys are brain-leSs and as such I enjoy attacking the brain-less ones in an effort to return back their brains.

3, And who told you straight women forgive men easily? That research of yours was carried out where exactly? Oops! I know, your village?
Filled with a bunch of idle females who rely on men for their livelihood?

Some straight women forgive men easily, especially when the men are providing for the women or the woman spots a guy and believes he can take care of her- of course she'd forgive easily.

Well I do not forgive easily.
I do not need any man's money for my upkeep or livelihood. My man's money is an added advantage, I would still love him madly if he was broke (and still hard working of course). I pay my bills and I don't walk around seeking men to assist me, basic reason why I demand to be respected. So, any unlucky male that decides to display his stupidity around me- would receive enough kicks to paralyse him. smiley

4, As for pm, I reply pms. If I don't reply your pm, it is either because you don't have a profile picture (I refuse to communicate with spirits), or you just seem terribly lame.

5, I can never be lesbian at heart.
I love a good cock and I am not attracted to members of my sex.

Plus Op, I said your IQ is alarming low because you generalised.
I hope your brain returns soon. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by 4rmthewest(m): 2:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Op if they don't reply your P.M move on....must you get a lady on nairaland.... undecided
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by LuveU2(f): 6:47am On Jun 21, 2016
And you had to lift your points from one of my thread undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by SexyCeline(f): 6:49am On Jun 21, 2016
So whats wrong with that?
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by slimthugchimee(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2016
LuveU2:
And you had to lift your points from one of my thread undecided
taught you'd never see it grin
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by slimthugchimee(m): 9:53am On Jun 21, 2016
SexyCeline:
So whats wrong with that?
are you one??
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by firstking01(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2016
slimthugchimee:
Why do you pay more attention to what ladies do and say.

Why do you attack men so easily unlike straight women that forgive men easily.

why do dey hardly reply guys pm

Dont you think you may be lesbian/bisexual at heart.

I am suspecting most of you please prove me wrong embarassed embarassed embarassed
Na today you dey knw?, its no longer news na...i knw em but won't mention names...and thats one of the reasons they dnt reply your pms...worst of it all is that its the prominent ones who are the bisexuals and lesbians :-/...see the speed in which they reply their fellow female pms eh, it will baffle you.
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 2:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Add me 09056157460. If u want to join real whatsapp group for only females just add me
Re: I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Ladies Are Lesbians And Bisexual by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 2:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Add me 09056157460. If u want to join real whatsapp group for only females just add me. Only females

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her / To Guys, 10 Ways Of Detecting A Fake Female Moniker. / The Pentecostal Butt-Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.