Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) (5647 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub / See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ / See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Samzack(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
skarlett:

Where was it reported that he held them hostage
Reports said he kept pple inside hostage
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by stam101(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
So u mean one man did this?
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by fernandoc(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:
sad;(sad
ugly gurl.
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by idu1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
letsbet:

I followed the live feeds on reddit & CNN. A guy inside the Club was sending text massage to his Mum that there are been held hostage in the bathroom and they are all going to get killed ... well, that aside. I can see that my comment had ruffled some fearthers and I apologized...I still share my heartfelt condolences to the friends and family of all those who lost some one. no one deserves to die either for his religion, race, sexuality or belief.
you dont own anyone an apology. This is a faceless forum. You are entitle to your opinion.

And to me you are very right.
How can only one person kill 100 people at a time.
I can not be coward to that level and i am not scared of any fuckiing gun...

2 Likes

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by def111(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
America wan call am Terrorist attack, why Na America citizen do am
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 14, 2016
Klinee:
Thank God he kill 50 and injure 53. We pray that the remaining 53 will still die in Jesus name! Amen!!!!!!! Evil generation.

Dude, how I wish I can meet you right now! I will electrocute you to death after beating you to coma. I will have my monkeys rape you. You and your whole family should be burnt at stake! You personally should have your dicck used to tow a moving trailer and later, your dicck should be stuck in a beehive!

Before you die, ammonia should be mixed with solid acid and poured into your useless anus! Finally with your anus enlarged with ammonia, you should be thrown into a prison with gaylords where they should rape you to death... Say amen Modafuccka!

Its just a pity that America SWAT killed that USELESS AFGHANI TERRORIST. This same treatment I recoomended for you should have been given to him... Aside burning his family at stake though.

Moderators before you accuse me, know ye that this nincompoop was promoting terrorism!

1 Like

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by misreal(m): 2:35am On Jun 14, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Dude, how I wish I can meet you right now! I will electrocute you to death after beating you to coma. I will have my monkeys rape you. You and your whole family should be burnt at stake! You personally should have your dicck used to tow a moving trailer and later, your dicck should be stuck in a beehive!

Before you die, ammonia should be mixed with solid acid and poured into your useless anus! Finally with your anus enlarged with ammonia, you should be thrown into a prison with gaylords where they should rape you to death... Say amen Modafuccka!

Moderators before you accuse me, know ye that this nincompoop was promoting terrorism!

what will now be the difference btw the both of you...

1 Like

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Coolgent(m): 5:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Chai this guy na gun expert!
Kilking 50 shit eaters aint easy, anyway thank you for eliminating them.
But wait whats the punishment of gays in the holy bible?
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2016
misreal:
what will now be the difference btw the both of you...

Because he is a Christian and I am not.
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by apcmustwin(f): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Klinee:
Thank God he kill 50 and injure 53. We pray that the remaining 53 will still die in Jesus name! Amen!!!!!!! Evil generation.
I can bet anything that you are an insecure closeted perverted Gay. Anybody doubt me should look through his posts. Your whole energy revolve around Gay people. Even topic that ain't connected to Gay you bring them up in it. Come out of that closet and stop the hate fella
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by ihimiray(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Americans are hypocrites. You manufacture assault riffles that can kill 1000 people within an hour and then you sell it cheap easily to people on the open market. Do you think they want to use it to kill rabbits or chickens ? Whoever buys a gun wants to use it to kill a human being. After all, American loves animals more than fellow humans. So lets just say, we have failed humanity. Until people stop manufacturing guns and until America stop selling guns to people.We will see this happening again and again. There will always be another ..."most bloody massacre" .......Motherfucking morons.
well said boss,
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Denn(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Your mind could plan such reprisals on another human?
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by def111(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Foo.l you be gay too abi, useless son of a coward father,...

1 Like

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by opribo(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2016
They were gays inside the club, so no issues. Moral of the lesson don't go to any stripper club again or anywhere designated as a house of evil because you don't know the day they will strike. Wonder what this once will say they wee doing when they met their deaths.
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by nedu2000(m): 7:14am On Jun 14, 2016
letsbet:
gays are puccies, if not how can one man take that many people hostage and keep killing them with no form of retaliation.
he could've just entired and sprayed the entire place with bullets!! When you 3metres away from a man with a gun there's little you can do.
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Klinee: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Gay is terrorism now. We are online thats why u talk rubbish, on a reality will u talk so silly like this?
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2016
faith551:
I dnt know how to mince words so am going to spit it out raw
I dnt give a damn about them
Neither do I undecided
Make I hear word about this ish mehn, iyaf do cool
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by apcmustwin(f): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Klinee:
Gay man! evil man! if i get u I will shoot u dead! that's what you evils do, tagging a person who condemn gay, gay so as to dissuade him from going against it. Have u see evil that did not accept that they are evil, even trying tagging those who condemn them
evil. Foolish man! kill every gay, they deserve it.
So, investigations about the #Orlando shooter have revealed that

*He visited #Pulse Club more than a dozen times.

*He used a dating app for gay men and repeatedly wanted to physically meet up with men he contacted through the app.

*His ex-wife revealed how physically abusive he was towards her that she had to be rescued from him.

*She said he confessed to her that he liked the night life but didn't want anyone to know about that part of his life.

It's not bad to like the night life, but as a straight man, and for someone who felt strongly about homosexuality, why didn't he go to straight clubs, which are abundant in Orlando?

My final question is, why was he repeatedly showing up at a gay nightclub and using dating apps for gay men?

I see u are the same with him. Such hate only stems from insecurity of your sexuality.

Good morning.
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2016
Denn:

Your mind could plan such reprisals on another human?

Because he is a jungle animal who should who should not be allowed to work the face of the earth. Dont misunderstand me man... Am not a wicked man neither am I evil... Rather I see it that am a realist.... If you see the recommendation he gave for gays, you will know that this man will go any lentgh to fulfill his desires!

Mind you, am not gay and will never be one. But I am pro choice and pro freedom. Do not do to others what you will not like them do to you... Thats my motto. Gays as they are is a very queer and disturbing orientation that I did not grow up with. But because am not a religious fanatic or extremist, it is one of the new laws I have to live with on earth. By the way, some laws like one man, one wife will be as queer to our fathers as this gay law. But as time went on, people started adapting to the life of one man, one wife which is foreign to our tradition... I am am Igbo by the way. But that law has in no way, prevented those who want to marry two or three not to marry. For me, gays in the long run will be eventually accepted... Time will tell. So, I have made up my mind to live with them.

Mind you, nobody should come here and quote any useless Bible or Quaran for me. Because I can show you a thousand and one things in it that Christians and Moslems are not abiding by intentionally... And yet nobody shot them to death.

The death of these pure souls in Orlando pained me. Its tragic and very bad. Lets not forget that what was lost was humans and this act is a pure act of terrorism and hate crime. When these Niggahs finish killing gays who are of no apparent danger to humanity, they will soon start coming for us!
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Klinee:
Gay is terrorism now. We are online thats why u talk rubbish, on a reality will u talk so silly like this?

U are an animal and a scum bag man. You were supporting the killing of 50 human beings because they are homosexuals. Thats an act of terrorism. CIA should investigate you. By the way, its against Nairaland rule 3;

(3) Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.

You see how you are a terrorist? I know why I am mentioning key words with your username Klinee. I want interpol or CIA to pick you up. You are a terror suspect. I believe the American Echelon will pick my keywords with your username and investigate this topic. Your kind will carry bomb to America tomorrow to kill. Klinee, THEY WILL PICK YOU UP SOON MAN! Or worse still, your name will enter their database. Forget about getting a Visa to any European or American country! You are a terror suspect man! And dont even think that Nairaland is faceless as they portray it to be. Dont even think you are hiding behind a username Klinee... They have a way of tying your username to your real name... Just watch out. Klinee the Terror suspect!

You have no right to wish an innocent man death ok? I am no gay and will never be gay. But I dont hate gays... Will never hate gays. All I have for them is love and care. Its their lifestyle and its not my business... Inasmuch as you dont force that on me.

Gays are no threath to anybody. The last time I checked, there are over 5 billion women in the world... If the Americans discover a new planet tomorrow in the universe and I pray so, that means more women. So, why should gays be of concern to me?

Again, It will also be of concern to me if you practice it in a country that it is against their law. E.g is Nigeria. Nigerian constitution is against gay acts and anyone who practices it in Nigeria, is liable to the punshiment.

But what I AM TOTALLY AGAINST IS FOR DIMWITS, ILLBREEDS AND MALFORMED CHILDREN LIKE YOU IS TO CROSS INTO THE LAND OF THE FREE (FUCCKING US OF A) WHERE HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A CRIME AND SPREAD YOUR HATE! Yall should be cut down and hewed to death! Believe me.
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by misreal(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Because he is a Christian and I am not.
:Dso not being a christian gives you the right to kill a man shey?..
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2016
misreal:
:Dso not being a christian gives you the right to kill a man shey?..

No. Rather it gives me the right to self defense and not waiting for an imaginary god to fight for me. It gives me the right to take the life of people who are trying to take mine or that of others if am in aythority to do so!

Christianity unfortunately does not tolerate that. Rather they tolerate, Turn your other cheek for the second slap when slapped on one Cheek!
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Americans are hypocrites. You manufacture assault riffles that can kill 1000 people within an hour and then you sell it cheap easily to people on the open market. Do you think they want to use it to kill rabbits or chickens ? Whoever buys a gun wants to use it to kill a human being. After all, American loves animals more than fellow humans. So lets just say, we have failed humanity. Until people stop manufacturing guns and until America stop selling guns to people.We will see this happening again and again. There will always be another ..."most bloody massacre" .......Motherfucking morons.
I love America but when it comes to the issue of guns I think they've lost it,like you said, it's only a matter of time before another sick mind unleashes further mayhem.
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by joey150(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Wait oh..how did he shoot 100 times? Didnt he reload the gun? Where they all staring at him while he did?
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by def111(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2016
ICAMETOWIN:
I love America but when it comes to the issue of guns I think they've lost it,like you said, it's only a matter of time before another sick mind unleashes further mayhem.

you are right, it normal in America, anyone who have lost his mind can do it own next,
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by faith551(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
AuroraB:
Neither do I undecided
Make I hear word about this ish mehn, iyaf do cool

Ppl die everyday. No mind dem jare.

1 Like

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by edetty(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
skarlett:

Where was it reported that he held them hostage
make research before asking questions,, there was an hostage situation and standoffs for more than 3hrs before he was gunned down
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Klinee: 1:00am On Jun 20, 2016
iamexcelblog:

U are an animal and a scum bag man. You were supporting the killing of 50 human beings because they are homosexuals. Thats an act of terrorism. CIA should investigate you. By the way, its against Nairaland rule 3;

(3) Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.

You see how you are a terrorist? I know why I am mentioning key words with your username Klinee. I want interpol or CIA to pick you up. You are a terror suspect. I believe the American Echelon will pick my keywords with your username and investigate this topic. Your kind will carry bomb to America tomorrow to kill. Klinee, THEY WILL PICK YOU UP SOON MAN! Or worse still, your name will enter their database. Forget about getting a Visa to any European or American country! You are a terror suspect man! And dont even think that Nairaland is faceless as they portray it to be. Dont even think you are hiding behind a username Klinee... They have a way of tying your username to your real name... Just watch out. Klinee the Terror suspect!

You have no right to wish an innocent man death ok? I am no gay and will never be gay. But I dont hate gays... Will never hate gays. All I have for them is love and care. Its their lifestyle and its not my business... Inasmuch as you dont force that on me.

Gays are no threath to anybody. The last time I checked, there are over 5 billion women in the world... If the Americans discover a new planet tomorrow in the universe and I pray so, that means more women. So, why should gays be of concern to me?
the
Again, It will also be of concern to me if you practice it in a country that it is against their law. E.g is Nigeria. Nigerian constitution is against gay acts and anyone who practices it in Nigeria, is liable to the punshiment.

But what I AM TOTALLY AGAINST IS FOR DIMWITS, ILLBREEDS AND MALFORMED CHILDREN LIKE YOU IS TO CROSS INTO THE LAND OF THE FREE (FUCCKING US OF A) WHERE HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A CRIME AND SPREAD YOUR HATE! Yall should be cut down and hewed to death! Believe me.
goat! is gay not a criminal act? is gay not more barbaric than terrorism. stop fooling yourself and act maturely. Gay deserves shooting to death. Am I in Nigeria or America? you see how
unreasonable you are!
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Klinee: 1:15am On Jun 20, 2016
apcmustwin:
So, investigations about the #Orlando shooter have revealed that

*He visited #Pulse Club more than a dozen times.

*He used a dating app for gay men and repeatedly wanted to physically meet up with men he contacted through the app.

*His ex-wife revealed how physically abusive he was towards her that she had to be rescued from him.

*She said he confessed to her that he liked the night life but didn't want anyone to know about that part of his life.

It's not bad to like the night life, but as a straight man, and for someone who felt strongly about homosexuality, why didn't he go to straight clubs, which are abundant in Orlando?

My final question is, why was he repeatedly showing up at a gay nightclub and using dating apps for gay men?
up
I see u are the same with him. Such hate only stems from insecurity of your sexuality.

Good morning.
Just like u tag me gay just because I condemn gay that's the way the Americans tag the innocent man gay just because he shoot gay. Does it make sense?
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by 124mumsy: 1:39am On Jun 20, 2016
letsbet:

I followed the live feeds on reddit & CNN. A guy inside the Club was sending text massage to his Mum that there are been held hostage in the bathroom and they are all going to get killed ... well, that aside. I can see that my comment had ruffled some fearthers and I apologized...I still share my heartfelt condolences to the friends and family of all those who lost some one. no one deserves to die either for his religion, race, sexuality or belief.
apology ascepted!
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by apcmustwin(f): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2016
Klinee:
Just like u tag me gay just because I condemn gay that's the way the Americans tag the innocent man gay just because he shoot gay. Does it make sense?
u make no sense at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN / Okafor’s Law Not Working. / The Best Way To Get A Naija"s Girls Attention(for The Virgin Bobos And De Jews)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.