Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) (4638 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by yusaze807: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
All this because of money, smshhh.

See more photos at: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/omg-just-imagine-what-they-are-doing-to.html

Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by HungerBAD: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
No evidence that's a female.

Even the ones we see clearly,we have to ask for their childhood pictures to be sure they are females.

Too much Denrele,walking around like girls.

That said.

The hustle is real,male or female,carrying a BLOCK with human on top is not for the weak.

4 Likes

Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by U4jay(f): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
wat is this one naw? She wan die?
Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lol, maybe she's trying to set a world record as the 1st ever human foundation.

4 Likes

Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by Mologi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
na how dem go put block for my haters chest....with their yansh open to the people like fowl own....

mo n wa iyawo sha!!!!
Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by slyrone(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
one word : WEIRD

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
yusaze807:
All this because of money, smshhh.

See more photos at: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/omg-just-imagine-what-they-are-doing-to.html
beautiful face,dirty and irritating female core. The same with so many pretty faces of nowadays
Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by Mologi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
No evidence that's a female.

Even the ones we see clearly,we have to ask for their childhood pictures to be sure they are females.

Too much Denrele,walking around like girls.

That said.

The hustle is real,male or female,carrying a BLOCK with human on top is not for the weak.
my guy dat one na woman....see how her ' senior common-room' flat and the dirty tin beside her dis tin....

you see an?
Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
HungerBad !
Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by Qualer: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Lol, maybe she's trying to set a world record as the 1st ever human foundation.

Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=46543785][/quote]

Lol, then what do you call that? Like, what are they trying to achieve laying a brick on her? I figure they wanna build something
Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by Qualer: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, then what do you call that? Like, what are they trying to achieve laying a brick on her? I figure they wanna build something

bridges baby, they are building bridges to the sweet spot which they will get to later! grin grin grin
Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by MRBrownJ: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
they are DANCING, and NO they are not possessed by any demons, believe it or not... and as they say, to each their own!
(fast forward to 3min mark to see that lady put it on her own damn self)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkOzBXMizVU
Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:03am On Jun 14, 2016
She looks dead or lifeless
Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by Phonefanatic: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2016
I watched the video... They are Jamaicans and it's obvious they just finished smoking their normals
Re: OMG!! Just Imagine What They Are Doing To This Lady (photo) by queencalipso(f): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2016
A lot of people are so dam crazy. I know they aren't Nigerians. Indi 'a ala

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. / How Can I Send Someone Private Message On Nairaland / Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.