Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (17651 Views)

NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
WiLdFLame:

cool
kingcheezypuff please, come lead this dog outta here tongue
please bro, you're the dog, not even a cute one.
Grow a stick and stop talking about women you'll never get anyway. Boo boo crybaby cry cry
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
please bro, you're the dog, not even a cute one.
Grow a stick and stop talking about women you'll never get anyway. Boo boo crybaby cry cry

kikiki grin
your laugh is killing me grin
if that's you on your dp....then, come kiss hairy my nyansh tongue
You need to get laid ASAP Wailing Hot OldMaMa grin
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 4:00am On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

kikiki grin
your laugh is killing me grin
if that's you on your dp....then, come kiss hairy my nyansh tongue
You need to get laid ASAP Wailing Hot OldMaMa grin
Hot old Mama? Not as old as your mama and your lame azz jokes! grin Btw I get plenty so tend to your own miserable life. cool I would rather die and burn in hell than to kiss your infested syphillis nyansh. Go to the doctor and check your self before you spread anymore rubbish..2 inches
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 4:09am On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

nope, its just a compliment
You're mad because you have an ugly saggy boob chick you can't please with your 2 inch stick. Lol gtfo..
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
You're mad because you have an ugly saggy boob chick you can't please with your 2 inch stick. Lol gtfo..

my 2inches stick?? you mean rod or stick?? cool
how did you know I have a 2inches rod?? grin
wicked girl....Abeg I no fit abuse again jare
free me....else I report you to NL gods here ..
and I assure you u gonna deactivate after being subdue to hell of insults by them..
so take your time old mama ebony yeye...
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Hot old Mama? Not as old as your mama and your lame azz jokes! grin Btw I get plenty so tend to your own miserable life. cool I would rather die and burn in hell than to kiss your infested syphillis nyansh. Go to the doctor and check your self before you spread anymore rubbish..2 inches

wow....so u get plenty that you now have a borehole down there grin
oya cum have a presidential handshake... tongue
so how market nau, what's the price tag grin
dumbbo, nyansh can't be syphillis infected.... tongue
meanwhile u need to take care of your.........I would be mean saying that, got a church mind here old ebonyeye..grin

oya let's stop the exchange of fire ooo....Abeg
com on, ceasefire......... I don't like insulting..grin
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

wow....so u get plenty that you now have a borehole down there grin
oya cum have a presidential handshake... tongue
so how market nau, what's the price tag grin
dumbbo, nyansh can't be syphillis infected.... tongue
meanwhile u need to take care of your.........I would be mean saying that, got a church mind here old ebonyeye..grin

oya let's stop the exchange of fire ooo....Abeg
com on, ceasefire......... I don't like insulting..grin

As long as you admit you are a gay bastard.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

my 2inches stick?? you mean rod or stick?? cool
how did you know I have a 2inches rod?? grin
wicked girl....Abeg I no fit abuse again jare
free me....else I report you to NL gods here ..
and I assure you u gonna deactivate after being subdue to hell of insults by them..
so take your time old mama ebony yeye...
Old? Lol I rather look old than hideous like your face. Are you on crack? Eeeewww...report me like the snitch you are. That's the only good thing about you 2 inches. Deactivate me as soon as possible but don't forget you will be reported too. You're very scared to the point you would report me. Wow .... Go cry wolf to your hideous mother.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
As long as you admit you are a gay bastard.

grin
gay
I wu wound u you ooo undecided
ugly old boreholed mama tongue

k, enough
am not gay and stop repeating dat word bastard else I knock you off

didn't I say ceasefire

why do you keep on covering your old bloodshotted eye with ya stinking hair grin

you are so hornyy hence d reason u pestering me around
u need to get laid asap old hag mama

let me refer someone to help you empty your full reservoir.....loose dyke

am sorry abusing you....let's stop aunty yeye, pls
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Old? Lol I rather look old than hideous like your face. Are you on crack? Eeeewww...report me like the snitch you are. That's the only good thing about you 2 inches. Deactivate me as soon as possible but don't forget you will be reported too. You're very scared to the point you would report me. Wow .... Go cry wolf to your hideous mother.

never in your life, till the day u die
ever bring my love ones let alone my mom into dis mud.....pls I don't joke with dem, that's a no go area for you.

I never brought ur love ones into dis too pls.

enough of dis
pls
you are just on kind
Numbskull lady who can't differentiate BTW having a orderly banter and going so silly and mentally demented to mention someone's mother
are you high on dog sperm
that you don't know how to stay on line?
mooncalf!!!

stop this
I don't joke with my love ones pls.... cool

**MODIFIED**
u want to see my girly face abi
ask politely for it
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

never in your life, till the day u die
ever bring my love ones let alone my mom into dis mud.....pls I don't joke with dem, that's a no go area for you.

I never brought ur love ones into dis too pls.

enough of dis
pls
you are just on kind
Numbskull lady who can't differentiate BTW having a orderly banter and going so silly and mentally demented to mention someone's mother
are you high on dog sperm
that you don't know how to stay on line?
mooncalf!!!

stop this
I don't joke with my love ones pls.... cool

**MODIFIED**
u want to see my girly face abi
ask politely for it
Stop insulting women, stop crying over cooch and being a jerkhole. When you become personal that your business and how you take it. Just because you think you put a foot down about your momz doesn't mean I will exclude her in any manner. Your joke went to far by calling me a dog, old aunty. It's funny true enough, but still not just anyone will give you that much respect when you're insulting and throwing daggers. Punk.... angry wink
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

grin
gay
I wu wound u you ooo undecided
ugly old boreholed mama tongue

k, enough
am not gay and stop repeating dat word bastard else I knock you off

didn't I say ceasefire

why do you keep on covering your old bloodshotted eye with ya stinking hair grin

you are so hornyy hence d reason u pestering me around
u need to get laid asap old hag mama

let me refer someone to help you empty your full reservoir.....loose dyke

am sorry abusing you....let's stop aunty yeye, pls
I am surprised you are continuing with the insults. Lol only biiitttccchhhh azz niggas do that. Lol....go ahead keep on, I have all night. Like I said before I don't worry about sex because I have plenty of it. It is you who's posting rubbish topics about women you secretly desire instead calling them whores by the way they dress. So what, just admit you are hiding secret which is an erectile dysfunction. I know you hate women because they noticed it, I feel your pain. I have some advice for you, stop with the self hating gay post. Any man who argued with a woman is clearly a biiitttccchhh...ok I'm done, nice chat boo...
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
I am surprised you are continuing with the insults. Lol only biiitttccchhhh azz niggas do that. Lol....go ahead keep on, I have all night. Like I said before I don't worry about sex because I have plenty of it. It is you who's posting rubbish topics about women you secretly desire instead calling them whores by the way they dress. So what, just admit you are hiding secret which is an erectile dysfunction. I know you hate women because they noticed it, I feel your pain. I have some advice for you, stop with the self hating gay post. Any man who argued with a woman is clearly a biiitttccchhh...ok I'm done, nice chat boo...

erectile dysfunction
chai....see as this old mama finish me grin

wu is ur boo? cool

Bleep off haggard aunty, am not doiiiing.....that place is too loose tongue
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Stop insulting women, stop crying over cooch and being a jerkhole. When you become personal that your business and how you take it. Just because you think you put a foot down about your momz doesn't mean I will exclude her in any manner. Your joke went to far by calling me a dog, old aunty. It's funny true enough, but still not just anyone will give you that much respect when you're insulting and throwing daggers. Punk.... angry wink

you know, we only appreciate what other people have when we know the worth....
fucck you and your opinion, d way I view ladies.....
I wudnt insult u d bad way...got a church mind
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

you know, we only appreciate what other people have when we know the worth....
fucck you and your opinion, d way I view ladies.....
I wudnt insult u d bad way...got a church mind
WildFlame gtfo...leave me alone
Church mind if Satan? Yes now I know how weird you are. Hypocrite, imposter, Crackhead Bobby Brown..
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

erectile dysfunction
chai....see as this old mama finish me grin

wu is ur boo? cool

Bleep off haggard aunty, am not doiiiing.....that place is too loose tongue
I don't want your Ebola diiicckk.. God forbid yuck
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
I don't want your Ebola diiicckk.. God forbid yuck

gringringringringrin
bye bye....
if u reply me again ....
u will regret it old hag aunty yeye cool
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
WildFlame gtfo...leave me alone
Church mind if Satan? Yes now I know how weird you are. Hypocrite, imposter, Crackhead Bobby Brown..
all dis adjective for me....
you're d real imposter and hypocrite here....u think I didn't know u operating and running ur mouth under alternate monicker
keep living in a fools world

sha dey carry your wahala dey go Abeg....
4k57 old dyke yeye
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Poseidon000: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
[size=13pt]
Why is it that you pathetic lots never fail to embroil parents in any slight provocation.

why should you be accorded respect, when you have no iota respect for elders or parentsangry
[/size]
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Why is it that you pathetic lots never fail to embroil parents in any slight provocation.

why should you be accorded respect, when you have no iota respect for elders or parentsangry
[/size]

Why are you butting your head into conversations that has nothing to do with you? Leave me me fuucckk alone. I said that I was done, I could have said worse. Mind your business.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:
all dis adjective for me....
you're d real imposter and hypocrite here....u think I didn't know u operating and running ur mouth under alternate monicker
keep living in a fools world

sha dey carry your wahala dey go Abeg....
4k57 old dyke yeye
WildFlame go and suck an AIDS dicckkk
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Why are you butting your head into conversations that has nothing to do with you? Leave me me fuucckk alone. I said that I was done, I could have said worse. Mind your business.

I told you, when I unleash NL gods against you u gonna deactivated....
am wondering if u arent ellacute impersonating as ebony yeye cos dis acct was opened recently.
u dont attack NL oracle and go scot free tongue
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

gringringringringrin
bye bye....
if u reply me again ....
u will regret it old hag aunty yeye cool
Go suck your mother cuuunnnntt you 2 inch lame excuse to be a man. Emasculated monkey face. AIDS patient..
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
WildFlame go and suck an AIDS dicckkk

am just restraining myself else I would have hit you back to back....
don't worry I will call u samura cool
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Go suck your mother cuuunnnntt you 2 inch lame excuse to be a man. Emasculated monkey face. AIDS patient..

cool
bye bye
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

I told you, when I unleash NL gods against you u gonna deactivated....
am wondering if u arent ellacute impersonating as ebony yeye cos dis acct was opened recently.
u dont attack NL oracle and go scot free tongue
Ooooooo I'm so scared grin grin grin
You're the weakest man I've ever seen. Do something productive in your life. Get a job instead of using NL as if they can employ you to ban people on sites. Haven't your parents had enough of your foolishness boy!!
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

cool
bye bye

Finally.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

am just restraining myself else I would have hit you back to back....
don't worry I will call u samura cool
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Ooooooo I'm so scared grin grin grin
You're the weakest man I've ever seen. Do something productive in your life. Get a job instead of using NL as if they can employ you to ban people on sites. Haven't your parents had enough of your foolishness boy!!

bye bye
sha dey carry your wahala dey do .
weak
hmmmm

god save you
I dey fasting gringrin
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:

I dare u show up with your main monicker.... ?
else keep quiet forever
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2016
WiLdFLame:

bye bye
sha dey carry your wahala dey do .
weak
hmmmm

god save you
I dey fasting gringrin
I thought you were leaving. Exactly my point foolish not where are your senses? Maybe you need better training from your parents. You need more ass whooping.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Poseidon000: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
[size=13pt]
Leave you alone asin how? I mean, am I holding you? Cos I'm not aware of such.

Now, to your egregrious assertion on minding business; were you expecting to receive cheers or be romanced with 'silence' when you constitute nuisance on cyberspace, especially crassly enmeshing parents in inane discuss. Nope.

This is "inter" and "net," dolt-wit. Every ignominious word will be accounted for, even it takes century.

"could've said worse?'' Oya say it. Contemptible heap
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo / Simp 101 (check..pics..am Ashamed)>thread / How To Please Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.