Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Help!!! I Have A Distractor! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Have A Distractor! (709 Views)

Help I Think I've Been Exposed / True Story: Help! I Always ‘cum’ Each Time My Newborn Baby Sucks My Tip / Pls Help,.... I Fuuccccked, We Forked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Have A Distractor! by dearbunmi(f): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I have always known Abiodun, but never saw him has someone I will ever have a close relationship with. Recently he contacted me and claimed he has been looking for me in the last 2 years. I am in a relationship with someone else who I love dearly and our relationship is leading to marriage as he has proposed. Abiodun finally made contact with me & now he claims he is also in a relationship, but he keeps bothering me saying he loves me and that I am his girlfriend. The only mistake I did was to chat/video call him on IMO, which led to showing he more private thing than necessary. I really need to get him of my system as he is becoming unnecessary annoying with more demand of wanting to see more on IMO. Please advise.

Teddy

By Email

Dear Teddy,

There is no point in giving attention to what this “distractor” has to say. It’s high time you put your foot down and let him know you’re engaged to be married. Cut every tie or connection that would allow this back and forth conversation continue, and if he finds other means of reaching you simply ignore him. He would get tired of doing this.

If he persist on not letting you be, discuss this with your husband to be and ensure he knows every detail of what’s going on. Just incase, this “distractor” resorts to blackmail you.

Bunmi

ask@dearbunmi.com
http://dearbunmi.com/help/

Re: Help!!! I Have A Distractor! by bqlekan(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Then?
Re: Help!!! I Have A Distractor! by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Good responds from Bunmi
Re: Help!!! I Have A Distractor! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Good responds from Bunmi
You should have RESERVED YOUR "RESPOND".
Re: Help!!! I Have A Distractor! by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
aotlatitude:
You should have RESERVED YOUR "RESPOND".
No dear i shouldnt have.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Take Note! / Drowning Relationship... Advice / 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.