Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff (11562 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / I Remain PDP Chair, Sheriff Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by opalu: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Confusion in opposition.
Let that Young Democratic Party rise now and become the Government-in-waiting
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by hazyfm: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2016
anonimi:
Is this Buhari/APC mole a joker
Can he be in charge of a group of people that clearly don't want him?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3610120_12983234102092445645401203333400587551889473o_jpegdf7c52823558f5063ae4d91aeff321b5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by oloworulz(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Pyno30:
why not wait untill he start hearing only Drum Beats in his Ear? By then you will solidly be before him and nd behind him
u people still don't understand the northerners. that man is going nowhere. igbos are still far behind when it comes to politics. you think they give up without a fight. Fear north
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by PassingShot(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2016
QuotaSystem:
No roadblocks sir... we are solidly behind you

All hail the saviour of the PDP.
Yes o. We're SOLIDLY BEHIND him indeed.

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by QuotaSystem: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2016
PassingShot:

Yes o. We're SOLIDLY BEHIND him indeed.

grin cheesy

Lol SAS is ticking timebomb in that party, he is determined to flatten everything if he doesn't have his way.

Sai SAS cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by sojics(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2016
This sheriff self.

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by samento: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Alimodu Sheriff. The Saraki of PDP.

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2016
anonimi:
Is this Buhari/APC mole a joker out to destroy the opposition party to the NON-performing federal administration

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3610120_12983234102092445645401203333400587551889473o_jpegdf7c52823558f5063ae4d91aeff321b5
you forgot to mention that he was democratically elected as PDP chairman, he is exercising his rights by defending the mandate he was given, you should also mention all the moles we have in Nigerian politics moles like Peter Obi who dumped apga to take up corrupt campaign functions in PDP

3 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2016
Tokt:
TonyeBarcanista, any redemption? grin
You, Omenka, Passingshot etc de hail SAS
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by aisammy4: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff purportedly removed as National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the party’s convention in PortHarcourt recently, on Monday said he remained the party’s chairman.

He told newsmen at the party’s national secretariat in Abuja that he would remain in that position until 2018 except he was removed by the court.

Sheriff, who was said to have just returned from a foreign trip, had earlier on Monday been denied access into the party’s secretariat by policemen.

He said that he had watched events as they unfolded after the PortHarcourt convention, which he recalled that he suspended in obedience to a court order.

According to him, the court ordered that nobody should be elected into the offices of National Chairman, Secretary and Auditor at the convention.

Sheriff described the Sen. Ahmed Makarfi-led National Caretaker Committee constituted at the convention as “omnibus body” saying that it was not in PDP’s Constitution.

“I remain the authentic national chairman of PDP until 2018 unless the court of our land said I should cease to be, which I will obey.

“But, as of today till 2018, I, Ali Modu Sheriff, is the National Chairman of PDP,” he said.He said that if Makarfi was interested in becoming the party’s chairman, he should wait for a national convention and contest.

“Ali Modu Sheriff did not want to be chairman; they begged me to be. All of them came to beg me,” he said.Sheriff disclosed that when policemen stopped him from entering the party’s secretariat in the morning, he went to the Inspector-General of Police, who ordered his men to allow him in.

“Now that the police have handed over the security of the secretariat to the party, I will be coming everyday as the authentic chairman of the party,” he said.

He announced that Sen. Hope Uzordima was Chairman, Screening Committee for the party’s primaries for the Sept. 10 governorship election in Edo.

“We have also asked interested candidates to come and buy their forms for the primaries from Tuesday.”We are not selling the form for N16 million that people are talking about. We are selling it for N10 million,” Sheriff said.

On the fate of the National Working Committee (NWC) members who handed over to Makarfi, he said that a letter would be written to their deputies to take over if they failed to resume on Tuesday.

“All the deputies are waiting; any NWC member that refuses to resume tomorrow, his deputy will take over.”Sheriff, who claimed that he was working with every organ of the party, said that he was ready to work with every party member, including Makarfi and his committee members.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Sheriff was in company with National Secretary of the party, Prof. Adewale Oladipo, and a former political aide to former President Goodlucj Jonathan, Alhaji Ahmed Gulak.

http://m.guardian.ng/features/policy-a-politics/i-remain-pdp-national-chairman-till-2018-sheriff/

O boy! see Sheriff face...

50595 error...

danger!!! loading...
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by Harfisco(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Who told you that u will still be alive till then
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2016
anonimi:
Is this Buhari/APC mole a joker out to destroy the opposition party to the NON-performing federal administration

Sometimes u people just open ur mouth to say rubbish. Was it Buhari who went to beg him to be the chairman of PDP?

one problem with Nigerians is that they always look for who to blame for every of their errors.
Ask Fayose, Wike, and everyone making mouths that they were the director of arrangements to settle their mess and stop fooling around my friend.

4 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by hadukwu1007: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2016
but wait oooo...sm pple dey surpryz me ooo...when dz guy was made d (substantive) chairman, d pdp guys here were cheering him up dat he will restore PDP, he can challenge buhari in d north, he will do dz, he can do dt...today, dz same pple r saying SAS z buhari's mole in PDP...knowing fully well dt it was FAYOSE n WIKE dat gave SAS full n unflinching support..
From d above, it can said dat, both fayose n wike r Buhari's mole in d PDP as well..Lolzzzz....Nigeria political arena z filled with comedy I swear down.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by spinoff: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2016
A Frankenstein monster.
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by Akinaukwa: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2016
The Lion of Sambisa Forest have spoken. Shey dem say mallam no sabi anything, the real movie is about to start. Le me cari my seat siddon first. Part 3 loading.
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by philips70(m): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2016
#JesuisSheriff #WeStandWithSheriff #PDPIsSheriffSheriffIsPDP #Sheriff4Life

Please sir go ahead and also declare for presidential elections same year. We are solidly behind you

2 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by PassingShot(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You once supported SAS and made a thread about it. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by omenka(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2016
PassingShot:

The tin tire me oo!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by ijebu2020: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2016
Men na by force to be PDP chairman?? this seasonal movie go dey interesting ooo
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by LRNZH(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2016
omenka:
The tin tire me oo!! cheesy

SAS don swallow burantashi on top PDP. grin

Sebi Fayose dey get mouth for Buhari matter. Oya make we see how he wan take solve this one.

Fear Boko Haram Kanuri man.
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by usifojoshua(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2016
dustmalik:
There is no one in PDP of today that can successfully fight SAS and win him. He is going to be the chairman whether they like it or not.
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by trappatoni(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Is that all you're going to say? I'm awaiting a detailed evaluation and possible resolution of this Impasse. BARCANISTA no fall my hand oo.

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by ekhai(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2016
A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN.
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by Xeeman(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2016
I stand with SAS.
They begged him to accept the chairmanship of the broked party with agreement that he'll spend #40billion and use his private jet in the next general election.

Now they betrayed him and think they can go free.

overtake don overtake overtake.

hahahahahahahahajjaajajajajajajajajahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by Tokt: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Actually we dey hail the confusion in the killer party. That cursed party must die. Ffuck SAS.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by kachola: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yes sir , pls remain they until 2019, fight them wit knives and cutlass if dem com to remove u. pls
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by Bgorgeous: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
How shameless can a PROPLE br
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by myhotbrain: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
What if both Fayose and Wike are moles in the PDP who purposely recruited SAS a known APC man for the Chairmanship of PDP in other to further destroy the party.

If you ask me what would be their gain: Assurance of their completing their respective tenure in office without facing criminal charges. Fayose clearly stole Ekiti election as exposed by the EKITIGATE PROBE. And Wike has also been exposed on how he procured the supreme court's verdict in his favor.

For example: both Bamanga Tukur and later, Adamu Muazu as chairmen of PDP during the activities leading to 2015 elections actually worked against GEJ's re-election by their actions and inactions such as condoning irregularities, injustice and bad utterances which all combined to further wreck the PDP/GEJ electoral success.

When 7 PDP governors denounced the party to form New PDP and 5 of them later joined APC and 2 moles namely, Sule Lamido and Babaginda Aliu stayed put in PDP to gather information for the opposition, what do think caused it and why didn't GEJ's handlers knew well before it was too late that both sacked chairmen were not working for GEJ's good interest.

LESSON: Politics is like a chess game; you can even sacrifice the queen to safe the king. To find the answer to a political puzzle, you will have to look beyond the ordinary and mundane discourse.

CONCLUSION: My hunch tells me that SAS is working in tandem with the opposition. WHY? Because, there is no way, not even in hell, to paraphrase FFK, will a known or may I say an alleged sponsor of Boko Haram be elected president of the federal republic of nigeria in the nearest future. I AM NOT IN ANYWAY SAYING SAS IS A SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM, but him having this "cross" to carry, is enough reason he should not have aspired to be chairman, let alone being sponsored by governors with electoral issues in the first place. And to add insult to injury ,SAS is said to be nursing an ambition to contest for president in 2019. ARE YOU GUYS REALLY THAT GULLIBLE AND MYOPIC IN YOUR VIEWS?

This is why I pity SE/Igbos and the PDP E-WARRIORS who were jubilating and gallivanting when SAS was announced as chairman of PDP for some purported strategic reasons. This our IBO brothers are so ill-informed, un-schooled and un-interested in learning political strategies which are needed to win the central government in this modern Nigeria.

For SE candidate to win election, they will need to join forces with SW and this is why: Hausa/Fulani do not trust an Ibo man becoming Nigerian president. But if SW and SE can find a credible candidate belonging to a viable political party and backed by a popular northerner, then SE candidate can become president in 2023 after the tenure of PMB or whomever the APC elected then to complete PMB's tenure (assuming 2 terms for PMB) incase PMB did not go for re-election.

I could have bet my last kobo that if not for Baba OBJ, GEJ, a minority from SS would not have been president in Nigeria for the forseeable future. And definitely, a SE candidate would not have fly in 2011 as was done for GEJ.

ADVICE:
1) Nigeria cannot break-up peacefully.
2) Nigeria is better together and will be best if we educate our youths
3) Oil was not discovered in Niger Delta before Nigeria was joined together in 1914.
4) Because there is oil in Niger Delta now SHOULD NOT BE THE REASON NIGER DELTA SHOULD SEEK FOR INDEPENDENCE. THIS IS WHY MANY NATIONS DID NOT SUPPORT BIAFRA INDEPENDENCE DURING THE CIVIL WAR AND NIGERIA WILL NOT GRANT INDEPENDENCE TO EITHER BIAFRA OR NIGER DELTA "PEACEFULLY."
5) The earlier we recognize the above facts the better for our progress.
6) THE OIL IN NIGER DELTA BELONGS TO NIGERIA AS AN ENTITY WHICH EXISTED BEFORE INDEPENCE AND SINCE 1914, IT DOES NOT BELONG TO ANY REGION OR TRIBES.
7) OIL IS A NATURAL BLESSING JUST AS GOLD, DIAMOND AND OTHER PRECIOUS METALS. NO SINGLE PERSON OR GROUP OF PEOPLE CAN CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF IT EXCEPT THE STATE.
cool NATIVES CAN DEMAND FOR NATURAL JUSTICE, EQUITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL WELL BEING in the administration and distribution of its revenue.
9) Nigeria desperately needs to re-visit the 1999 Constitution; we need to expunge the 774 local governments from it and the SE deserve another STATE for the sake of equity and fairness. OR, WE SHOULD OPERATE A SIX REGIONAL GOVERNMENT and a FEDERAL HOUSE OF PARLIAMENT/PRESIDENCY WITH ROTATIONAL HEAD AMONG THE SIX REGIONS.

AGAIN, ALL NATURAL RESOURCES SHOULD AND WILL BELONG TO THE FEDERATION AS A WHOLE AND NOT A PRESERVE OF ANY REGION. BUT BETTER PERCENTAGE CAN BE NEGOTIATED FOR THE REGION IN WHICH THOSE RESOURCES ARE LOCATED.

#IloveNaija
#SayNoToBiafra
#InUnityWeProgress

Peace!

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by imeller: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
I love this Man.
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
PassingShot:
This him Life Chairman bid de tire me
Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Tokt:

Actually we dey hail the confusion in the killer party. That cursed party must die. Ffuck SAS.
PDp won't die. we shall overcome

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff by billyG(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
anonimi:

kai!Buhari na handsomeman oo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN’s Amampour: Rotimi Amaechi Looted $757M (N70B) in US Foreign Account / Insecurity: It's Unconstitutional For PMB To Ignore Reps Summon - Adegboruwa / Osun Governor's Wives In A Show Of Shame - Watch Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.