Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt (2064 Views)

He Came Into My Room & Saw My W,et P,u.ssy He Quickly Took Off His Boxers / How To Smell Nice Always / Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt by MzHolly(f): 1:00am On Jun 14, 2016
hmmm some guys are really dirty oo....i did not allow him tto ttaste ma odolondolo again...that kind dirtiness
Re: Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt by unapapadeycraze: 1:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Awon w.h...o.r..e...s to ni smelly pvssy, won paracheesy. It has nvr been in record anywhere that after a guy removed his boxers that the room was filled with an offensive odour, it's the other way way roundcheesy. Na you wey get smelly pvssy when you off ya pant, your guy couldn't stand the odour, so he zoomed off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt by toyeoye(m): 1:11am On Jun 14, 2016
but you allow am just one time abi

1 Like

Re: Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt by MzHolly(f): 1:21am On Jun 14, 2016
i cantt let dirty guy touch me one time sef
Re: Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2016
MzHolly:
cheesy
Re: Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt by PrincessAnna: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2016
MzHolly:
why did he pull his boxers before you
Re: Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt by tosyne2much(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Awon w.h...o.r..e...s to ni smelly pvssy, won paracheesy. It has nvr been in record anywhere that after a guy removed his boxers that the room was filled with an offensive odour, it's the other way way roundcheesy. Na you wey get smelly pvssy when you off ya pant, your guy couldn't stand the odour, so he zoomed off.
I like your research bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt by matrixx9(m): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2016
Your life tire me..

Re: Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Op is a fool. Lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. / My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga / "My Cook, My ATM", See Another Pre-wedding Photo That's Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.