Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! (2053 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / She Rape Me And Got Pregnant / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Hello lovelies cheesy, I create a thread yesterday about how micki minaj rape my sexy body wink and disvirgin me and how i become depressed .

I wanna amounce that mincki minaj took to her SNAPCHAT ta apologise to me , she just ask me out for dinner in leston wink( london rusturant)... I wanna thank you for all your comments and immense support through my tryin time.... smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
FCT cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by tintingz(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Dream on
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2016
tintingz:
Dream on
How many of you can boast of been rape by micki minaj undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Congrates sir have fun smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
thanks bro, btw is that you on your profile? undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
yes any problem undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
yes any problem undecided
wow you look so sexy no wander micki minaj raped you smiley
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
Bro there is nothing funny about rape ok angry
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by EmperorLee(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:

JEZUZBOIY:

JEZUZBOIY:

JEZUZBOIY:

God, why God are you punishing us because of our sins God this is too much for us to bare cry

6 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
i know you are and you have two porche, how come micki minaj raped you undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
i know you are and you have two porche, how come micki minaj raped you undecided
you dey craze o undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Chai

Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Its just so pathetic what recession is doing to nigerians... Now here is somebody with petrol in his head instead of brain... Smh
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by mikool007(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hehe.......the only rape victim i c here is your grammar
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by dacovajnr: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Haaa! They've Finally gotten This one..bUt why cry sad
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lmao
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by greatness22(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol, nice one Op. grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by slimthugchimee(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
that nicki minajs foto thou, shes very beautifull
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by adexdon(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
if diz is ur dream Oga pack well
Re: Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! by handsam(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
Hello lovelies cheesy, I create a thread yesterday about how micki minaj rape my sexy body wink and disvirgin me and how i become depressed .

I wanna amounce that mincki minaj took to her SNAPCHAT ta apologise to me , she just ask me out for dinner in leston wink( london rusturant)... I wanna thank you for all your comments and immense support through my tryin time.... smiley smiley smiley

nonsense..!!undecided

(1) (Reply)

Niki Minaj Releases Sexy New Photos-seehere / I Don't Know What To Use Money For, HELP! / Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.