Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience (2895 Views)

The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ladies in the house, tell us ur worst shit and fart experience cheesy....
Perhaps it was accidental dropped, gboa! grin or was a silent pistol that scattered everyone. How did u feel, tell us the experience cheesy.

Remember when u couldn't hold that shit anymore and yu were troubled and sweating profusely grin cheesy...

Share ur experience, Romeo wants to hear cheesy
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by midehi2(f): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
I don't fart, i don't shiit grin
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hahaha, u sure cheesy remember dt day wink
midehi2:
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by cejaypriesty(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:
Correct girl meaning that you don't eat your number pld grin
midehi2:
Correct girl meaning that you don't eat your number pls
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by midehi2(f): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
cejaypriesty:

Correct girl meaning that you don't eat your number pld grin
Correct girl meaning that you don't eat your number pls
grin
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by midehi2(f): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
romeorails:
Hahaha, u sure cheesy remember dt day wink
what day, and why that sprouting nippl.e on your dp tongue
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
romeorails:
Ladies in the house, tell us ur worst shit and fart experience cheesy....
Perhaps it was accidental dropped, gboa! grin or was a silent pistol that scattered everyone. How did u feel, tell us the experience cheesy.

Remember when u couldn't hold that shit anymore and yu were troubled and sweating profusely grin cheesy...

Share ur experience, Romeo wants to hear cheesy

those frontal weapons wey dat babe for ur dp carry na die cheesy
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
U r a guy, I knw already angry
midehi2:

what day, and why that sprouting nippl.e on your dp tongue
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Edwinmason(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
i once experience this with one of my girlfriend
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
no experience yet lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by smallgod(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
VALENTINE'S DAY IS UPON US LADIES AND GENTS!!! For a unique gift idea, read and follow the message in the poster below.

Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by midehi2(f): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
romeorails:
U r a guy, I knw already angry
really? guy kor, guy ni tongue
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
And I know say ur shit go bad gannn cheesy grin , Chaiiii, uuuu wink. U this girl en cheesy
midehi2:

really? guy kor, guy ni tongue
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yarn us, wetin happen? wink
Edwinmason:
i once experience this with one of my girlfriend
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
R u sure cheesy dt day u ran from outside tru d streets inside one house begging one boy to please let u shiit in dir toilet nko cheesy grin
L0velyn:
no experience yet lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
romeorails:
R u sure cheesy dt day u ran from outside tru d streets inside one house begging one boy to please let u shiit in dir toilet nko cheesy grin
lol very funny grin no experience yet joor
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by midehi2(f): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
romeorails:
And I know say ur shit go bad gannn cheesy grin , Chaiiii, uuuu wink. U this girl en cheesy
e no bad, come make i poo for ya mouth grin tongue
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by midehi2(f): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
lefulefu:
the thing dey shoot me for eyes sef, choi! see better nippl.e tongue
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by midehi2(f): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oya my mouth is opened, come poo now shocked grin
midehi2:

e no bad, come make i poo for ya mouth grin tongue
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:

na weapon grin
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Edwinmason(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
romeorails:
Yarn us, wetin happen? wink
she came to visit me and i later discover that she was feeling uncomfortable...i asked her she said notin....why we were playing the thing just come out....mehn i swear that mess smell die..she was very sad and disappointed. it was as if the ground should open and swallow her,i had to calm her down tellin her it a normal tin but deep down i was dying....she left dat day and for lyk 2weeks she was avoiding me........girls mess na toxic acid

1 Like

Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hahahahahahahah grin cheesy grin grin cheesy o boy u don scatter my ribs grin
Edwinmason:
she came to visit me and i later discover that she was feeling uncomfortable...i asked her she said notin....why we were playing the thing just come out....mehn i swear that mess smell die..she was very sad and disappointed. it was as if the ground should open and swallow her,i had to calm her down tellin her it a normal tin but deep down i was dying....she left dat day and for lyk 2weeks she was avoiding me........girls mess na toxic acid
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ooh! Poor girl cheesy lol when next u both saw, Wt happend
Edwinmason:
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
I knw girls will avoid this topic angry as if they don't mess or shiit. angry sad. You keep reading this and looking at me, u hear angry see her big bombom, common say sth nw angry sad.

Laveda, Ishilove, lola24, TrapQueen77 etc angry
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Edwinmason(m): 7:03am On Feb 14, 2017
romeorails:
Ooh! Poor girl cheesy lol when next u both saw, Wt happend
she cud nt look at me.....she was always looking 4 a way to make sure we are nt alone 2geda
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2017
O boy mehn! cheesy grin hahahhahaha but wait is she fine? On a scale of 100 rate her fineness honestly sad
Edwinmason:
she cud nt look at me.....she was always looking 4 a way to make sure we are nt alone 2geda
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Edwinmason(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
romeorails:
O boy mehn! cheesy grin hahahhahaha but wait is she fine? On a scale of 100 rate her fineness honestly sad
79/100
Re: Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
O boy mehn grin cheesy... I feel for her. Lol that kind girl ko fit do laulau for ur side o cheesy angry
Edwinmason:
79/100

(1) (Reply)

How Old Will You Be Before You Marry / Is This One More Than Just Friends?? / My Madam Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.