Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends (1514 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Vill(f): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Good morning NL. Do you guys agree with me that single Ladies cannot survive without Gentlemens. in terms of almost everything eg Financially, Romantically, Connection, Outings. so much more unmentioned. If you agree with me Click LIKE but if no Click SHARE.
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by whitestar01(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Hungry lions, wetin them get ? Basket mouth.
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Apelex(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Vill:
Good morning NL. Do you guys agree with me that single Ladies cannot survive without Gentlemens. in terms of almost everything eg Financially, Romantically, Connection, Outings. so much more unmentioned. If you agree with me Click LIKE but if no Click SHARE.

A lady should be financially independent,she shouldn't depend on her man.that just makes her a gold digger..

Her man may assist her once in a while ,just as she may do the same,if need be.

But having the conception that her man must foot her bills makes her invaluable to the man.and he will most likely get tired of her.he will see her as CHEAP.... I rufuse to use regular words like (ashawo,olosho).

ALL LADIES TAKE NOTE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by BoiledHead(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Apelex:

[s]A lady should be financially independent,she shouldn't depend on her man.that just makes her a gold digger..

But having the conception that her man must foot her bills makes her invaluable to the man.and he will most likely get tired of her.he will see her as CHEAP.... I rufuse to use regular words like (ashawo,olosho).

ALL LADIES TAKE NOTE[/s]

Mr, shut up there!

Broke nigga you are. Broke and cheap it is.

It's a man's duty to care for his woman. Better get a life, make money, and be man. Not looking for the woman that has money. Cheap ass

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Vill:

Woman are not made to live with out gentlemen as you call it lol but a woman has to be secure financially , mentally and emotionally in this day in age since we get flack bcuz we want what we are supposed to have. Not speaking for users but woman like me deserve the world even though I can do it on my own
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Apelex(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

Mr, shut up there!

It's a man's duty to care for his woman. Better get a life, make money, and be man. Not looking for the woman that has money. Cheap ass

I didn't insult you or any one by my comment.you have so insulted me but I will keep my words...

Caring for his woman doesn't mean she shud lean on him for her every needthe OP is talking about single ladies..

Unlike you am a married man and I don't play with me family. But that's my family,..it was different when I was dating and unmarried. My wife has a Job.I take charger as a man,but she is very helpful too.Dats why she is my wife.

You can't bring such context to modern day relationships of ladies that are mostly Gold diggers.that will tell you to make her hair,buy her cream,and the rest.that's very stupid of them..I wud help u on more important things. U shud be able to meet your basic needs. You
Are probably still very young.from your insulting and harsh words.
Every one is entitled to his opinion.u can quote me and not insult me.just make your point and as I have pointed out to u...

Be matured in your ways..even if it's a social site.I once gave a job to a young lad here.cuz unlike most posts I read by mist guys here ,just like u we began a conversation. We both made hot points but we Neva insulted each other..that's maturity.

Even your username tells me a lot about your personality

I will drop my pen at this point.
Good morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

Mr, shut up there!

What he is saying is actually not wrong. A woman should always have a financial standing of her own because her man that takes care of all her needs will not be there forever. A man that encourages his woman to leech off him is very short-sighted imo. What if he dies?

I saw a sad case a few years ago. This Somali woman who's never worked a day in her life, suddenly lost her husband (the main breadwinner) to cancer. She got kicked out of the flat she was living in because she couldn't pay rent. Out on the streets with 9 kids in tow. So yeah, having your own financial leg to stand on assures that you'll be able to take care of yourself should anything bad happen to the main provider.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by awillabo: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Apelex:

I didn't insult you or any one by my comment.you have so insulted me but I will keep my words...

Caring for his woman doesn't mean she shud lean on him for her every needthe OP is talking about single ladies..

Unlike you am a married man and I don't play with me family. But that's my family,..it was different when I was dating and unmarried. My wife has a Job.I take charger as a man,but she is very helpful too.Dats why she is my wife.

You can't bring such context to modern day relationships of ladies that are mostly Gold diggers.that will tell you to make her hair,buy her cream,and the rest.that's very stupid of them..I wud help u on more important things. U shud be able to meet your basic needs. You
Every one is entitled to his opinion.u can quote me and not insult me.just make your point and as I have pointed out to u...

Be matured in your ways..even if it's a social site.I once gave a job to a young lad here.cuz unlike most posts I read by mist guys here ,just like u we began a conversation. We both made hot points but we Neva insulted each other..that's maturity.

Good morning

very well said bro
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

Mr, shut up there!

mr man its a man's duty to take care of sumone u don marry,bible even talk am nt sumone dat can leave u Tomao for a beta offer

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by rosieluv(f): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

Mr, shut up there!

chisos!!!!!
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by rosieluv(f): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2016
naw am tired of opening evry thread n seeing thrash abt gals n money,guys wil complain n start generalizing. If a gal is dependin on u for evrytyn,its ur decision to spend on er or drop er sorry ass,i jes dnt get d fuss
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by MasterJayJay: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

Mr, shut up there!

Na your type girls dey use as mugu. There is a difference between a woman and a wife, better learn.
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by BoiledHead(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Apelex:

[s]I didn't insult you or any one by my comment.you have so insulted me but I will keep my words...

Good morning
[/s]

Story for the gods. Who cares if you are married or not? Is marriage your achievement? Better get a life man. You are looking miserable by your comments
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by BoiledHead(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Na your type girls dey use as mugu. There is a difference between a woman and a wife, better learn.

So your wife is an animal abi? She is not a woman right? Ok thanks for letting me know
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Apelex(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

Story for the gods. Who cares if you are married or not? Is marriage your achievement? Better get a life man. You are looking miserable by your comments

Miserable u say how about those post from you...
What wud u call it??https://www.nairaland.com/3162828/kissed-touched-sister-she-didnt

You lack manners..
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by MasterJayJay: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

So your wife is an animal abi? She is not a woman right? Ok thanks for letting me know
Upgrade your IQ pls. Have a nice day.
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Vill(f): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=MasterJayJay post=46557473. There is a difference between a woman and a wife, better learn. [/quote] CORRECT GUY.
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by BoiledHead(m): 1:03am On Jun 19, 2016
Apelex:

Miserable u say how about those post from you...
What wud u call it??https://www.nairaland.com/3162828/kissed-touched-sister-she-didnt

You lack manners..

Yes I posted that. Is it a crime ? undecided

Buzz off man. You are really miserable.

Marriage is your first line of offense as if it's one achievement. I'm far better than you, your wife, your kids and all of you combined. You can't stand where I talk. Forget nl.

Better get a life man.
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 19, 2016
BoiledHead:

Mr, shut up there!

My friend, you don't need to go Gung-ho on a brother who is making his candid opinion on such a trivial matter. Calling him names is an all time low for you.
If I must say, a girlfriend isn't necessarily the responsibility of her bf, he can 'choose' to lavish her from time to time buh he doesn't own her, her parents do own her.
I sincerely think you need a re-orientation ,firstly for being an embarrassment to the male folk, secondly for being a wuss online.
Go ahead, call me a broke nigger.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 19, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

What he is saying is actually not wrong.
My Gf and you are on the same wavelength. That's how responsible ladies reason.
Shout out to the financially independent ladies out there, they kick guys a.sses if he thinks he can own them for a few coins.
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Olayinkaboss(m): 1:31am On Jun 19, 2016
BoiledHead:

I dnt blame u, bt dat Yabaleft's gateman dat opened d gate 4u.
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Olayinkaboss(m): 1:32am On Jun 19, 2016
BoiledHead:

I wont blame u, bt dat Yabaleft's gateman dat opened d gate 4u.
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by BoiledHead(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My friend, you don't need to go Gung-ho on a brother who is making his candid opinion on such a trivial matter. Calling him names is an all time low for you.
If I must say, a girlfriend isn't necessarily the responsibility of her bf, he can 'choose' to lavish her from time to time buh he doesn't own her, her parents do own her.
I sincerely think you need a re-orientation ,firstly for being an embarrassment to the male folk, secondly for being a wuss online.
Go ahead, call me a broke nigger.

Yes. Broke nigga.

Ok so you own your wife right? Because you paid some bride price? Does it stop her from cheating ? What difference does it make? Wife and girlfriend? Won't that girlfriend become wife? Or would wife fall from the sky?

You cheap ass niggas are just using this as excuse to be cheap.

I have seen men and women who are living happy for years even with kids and they are not even married. What do you call them? Are they not alive and happy?

Abeg carry una marriage park one side. You are all broke. If you ain't broke it won't be your problem #Fact
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by BoiledHead(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2016
Olayinkaboss:
I wont blame u, bt dat Yabaleft's gateman dat opened d gate 4u.

You better shut up and go to church
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmmm.

I disagree to agree with the op.

Women are not equal to men. They are fragile and tends to glue up towards men, and that's why many tend to disagree with the gender equality bill cause no matter what; Women must and will always need men to provide certain things for them.

So don't complain if any lady demands certain things from you.

NOTE: If a lady trys to use the opportunity to milk you of your hard earned money: O boy, run o.
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by STENON(f): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Apelex:

A lady should be financially independent,she shouldn't depend on her man.that just makes her a gold digger..

ALL LADIES TAKE NOTE
Hmmmm, You have said it all, but what about a situation whereby a financially buoyant lady is trying to pity her BF because of his unemployment situation by allocating a certain amount for him at the end of every month i.e. From her monthly salary, but you eventually caught the guy in the act of cheating by using the monthly money he has been collecting from the lady to maintain his relationship with another lady?

Some guys have lost their remorseful spirit since 2BC.
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by halfricanadian(f): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Says who talk about d species dat wont stop talking bou how full their tank is nd how dey need to offload

We can do without guys for a very long time nd b gracious while at it
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Apelex(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
STENON:
Hmmmm, You have said it all, but what about a situation whereby a financially buoyant lady is trying to pity her BF because of his unemployment situation by allocating a certain amount for him at the end of every month i.e. From her monthly salary, but you eventually caught the guy in the act of cheating by using the monthly money he has been collecting from the lady to maintain his relationship with another lady?

Some guys have lost their remorseful spirit since 2BC.

First of all.Really sorry you have to go tru such.
Your explanation tells me you are a kind lady. And you really care about this fellow..

My advise to you:

Any guy who wid do such to a lady clearly doesn't value his relationship with her.or he doesn't know the worth of such a kind hearted lady .

That said.
Give him space..break up with Him..
Tell him you found someone else..
Then see his reactions...
If he so apologizes to you and cum begging
Stand firm and dnt give in.

If he really cares, trust me he will do everything to get you back. Everything.
From his actions you will decide

If he doesn't do dat very well
Then my Dear .move on with your life. Its hard but do it cuz something great awaits a kind lady like you..

Don't accept anything less. You deserve better..

It is well
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by STENON(f): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Apelex:

First of all.Really sorry you have to go tru such.
Your explanation tells me you are a kind lady. And you really care about this fellow..

My advise to you:

Any guy who wid do such to a lady clearly doesn't value his relationship with her.or he doesn't know the worth of such a kind hearted lady .

That said.
Give him space..break up with Him..
Tell him you found someone else..
Then see his reactions...
If he so apologizes to you and cum begging
Stand firm and dnt give in.

If he really cares, trust me he will do everything to get you back. Everything.
From his actions you will decide

If he doesn't do dat very well
Then my Dear .move on with your life. Its hard but do it cuz something great awaits a kind lady like you..

Don't accept anything less. You deserve better..

It is well

It was indeed very painful bt I thank God for giving me the grace to gt him red-handed in the act of cheating.

Thanks so much, I went on solitude life with him. After few weeks, he made the first attempt by checking on me been the end of the month bt I ignored as if he has never existed.
Re: Girls And Their Demands Towards Their Boyfrends by Apelex(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2016
STENON:
It was indeed very painful bt I thank God for giving me the grace to gt him red-handed in the act of cheating.

Thanks so much, I went on solitude life with him. After few weeks, he made the first attempt by checking on me been the end of the month bt I ignored as if he has never existed.

The lord is your strength ok..
You will find someone who will treasure and cherish you for the good person your are

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies' Chests Swollen And Mine Is Flat? / Is Her Cheating Justifiable? / Today Is World "Penis Day"..... Funny But Educative......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.