Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? (9598 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by BoiledHead(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2016
There is this guy that has always been getting on my nerves around the block and he works for my sis so I got tired of him and called my sis to come pick him up.

She came and spent most time with me in my house. And suddenly I had a boner when she was beside me texting on her phone. I dont know, I can't explain but I don't know what pushed me and I just told her I love her and kissed her. Although she looked at me and ask me if all is well and I said I'm alright and even continue touching her but she didn't complain. Instead she said "wait, let me finish with this person online"

? I'm confused
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Strahovski1(m): 12:06am On Jun 13, 2016
She is a wh0re

And you are some f'up pervert!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Ladycloud(f): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2016
I have a bad feeling about this
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by soleski01(m): 12:11am On Jun 13, 2016
You're confused and you could still find a way to log on to nairaland to inform us? My brother, you ain't confused, it's your lie that isn't true enough to confuse me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2016
I believe this then I can believe anything undecided

1 Like

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by NemzySeries(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2016
shey u kw u were suppose to b part of d 53gaymen shot in d US 2day

12 Likes

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 13, 2016
Incest alarm blowing... Please don't go any further !!!
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 13, 2016
OP cool

1 Like

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Eddygourdo(m): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2016
Vinshu:

Excuse me? Why do you call me a nut job?

Mynd44 rule 2
please who is this? Why are you mentioning me, mtcheeeew
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by sprinter101(m): 12:41am On Jun 13, 2016
Vinshu:
It's not wrong to kiss your sister neither is it wrong to touch her.

Re u sure u are ok? Oooh I see,u re frm Ukraine or India no wonder
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Eddygourdo(m): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Vinshu:

Excuse me? Why do you call me a nut job?

Mynd44 rule 2
if you were wise , you will notice its "nut" and "job" with a space between them, thus open for interepretation as maybe I was talking about a palm nut job, or an engine nut job ? So the joke is on you. But I ask again, who is this and why are u mentioning me

1 Like

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Vinshu(f): 12:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:
if you were wise , you will notice its "nut" and "job" with a space between them, thus open for interepretation as maybe I was talking about a palm nut job, or an engine nut job ? So the joke is on you. But I ask again, who is this and why are u mentioning me

Fvck off! You mention me first
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Vinshu(f): 12:47am On Jun 13, 2016
sprinter101:

Re u sure u are ok? Oooh I see,u re frm Ukraine or India no wonder

I don't think you are ok. You are from Nigeria. I don't expect sense

2 Likes

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Eddygourdo(m): 12:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Vinshu:

Fvck off! You mention me first
me ? Mynd44 come and see oh. Who mentioned you ? Is that why you are abusing me ? Can you proof I mentioned you ? What's my biz with you. Dats why ur abusing me? Mod oh ? This is hurtful . I can't take it
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Obinovictor(m): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Vinshu:

And what do you mean by "He's from Nigeria, you don't expect sense"?

Is that how you talk to Nigerians? The media you're currently displaying this hate is owned by a Nigerian... Tread carefully

3 Likes

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Obinovictor(m): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2016
BoiledHead:
There is this guy that has always been getting on my nerves around the block and he works for my sis so I got tired of him and called my sis to come pick him up.

She came and spent most time with me in my house. And suddenly I had a boner when she was beside me texting on her phone. I dont know, I can't explain but I don't know what pushed me and I just told her I love her and kissed her. Although she looked at me and ask me if all is well and I said I'm alright and even continue touching her but she didn't complain. Instead she said "wait, let me finish with this person online"

? I'm confused

Looking at your signature and then this post... I got lost and I'm still looking for myself in this matter
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 13, 2016
[size=20pt]Can u fuckeed up siblings make a p0rno of it?? Stuff like this turns me up.

Hehe. But doesn't mean I'm attracted to my siblings though
[/size]
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by mzhorlah(f): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Vinshu:
It's not wrong to kiss your sister neither is it wrong to touch her. Brother and sister can have sex. It's ok. They even have a child. It's ok.
aunty,thats a bad advice
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Vinshu(f): 1:19am On Jun 13, 2016
Obinovictor:

And what do you mean by "He's from Nigeria, you don't expect sense"?

Is that how you talk to Nigerians? The media you're currently displaying this hate is owned by a Nigerian... Tread carefully

Did you ask him what he meant by "I am from Ukraine? " what does my country have to do with my opinion on nairaland? Ask him then I'll give you an answer. Nonsense
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by joey150(m): 1:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Vinshu:

its like this oyibo is stupid sha?

You are on a nigerian forum remember

Try Ukraineland or where ever d 4k your habitat is. Stop disgusting me and so many nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by Phytoptera: 3:50am On Jun 13, 2016
controlled experiment to see how many comments and likes you will get. well played!

1 Like

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by TPAND(f): 4:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Both of you are sick. Both you are sicker than your sister. You had a situation. Incest of the highest order. Heck No. Unimaginable
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by BULLIONKING: 5:04am On Jun 13, 2016
BoiledHead:

? I'm confused
weyrey rey o

2 Likes

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by sprinter101(m): 5:23am On Jun 13, 2016
Vinshu:

When u write crap. we Nigerians re 5times more intelligent than all of u put together .there is nothing wrong wrong with him touching his sister? Just sit and reason how u think

1 Like

Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by HomieQuan(m): 5:37am On Jun 13, 2016
olosho in the making
Re: I Kissed And Touched My Sister But She Didn't Complain. ??? by tobex23(m): 5:37am On Jun 13, 2016
sprinter101:

When u write crap. we Nigerians re 5times more intelligent than all of u put together .there is nothing wrong wrong with him touching his sister? Just sit and reason how u think

You all quoting her, just happen to be silly.... The lady did nothing wrong except expressing herself, and that guy had to say she's from "Ukraine", what does her country have to do with her comment? And she said replied him that he ia from Nigeria, that's not bad... She only served him bad...

You don't rubbish someones tribe, country and expect them not to fight you back...

Vinshu, just ignore them, and tread carefully...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Pick & Rate Nairaland Males Husband Material! / Meet The Beautiful & Sexy Nigerian Girl, Setting Instagram On Fire (photos) / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.