Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? (2490 Views)

Dear Men, Marriage Is Not The Greatest Achievement For A Woman! / Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by marvelck: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2016
To most girls, getting married is more important than being successful. Cos, being rich without a man in her life makes her less complete. A man completes a woman to most girls. Who sees getting married as the greatest achievement a lady can attain. Marriage to them is the ultimate for every woman.
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by advanceDNA: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2016
It's a conventional way of thinking...Society has engineered our thinking faculties in that ideology...however not all ladies think that way...
Some just do it for the sake of kids nd den,they dump ur sorry asss once they have one or two babies..some marry cos of family/ societal pressure....and some..to take them out of their broke status ie to have a financial supporting striker in this harsh economy of 145per litre nd 2pces of tomatoes for 300

3 Likes

Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2016
No, Making Money Is The Most Important Thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2016
av asked myself dat bfor
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by obiorathesubtle: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2016
In the social strata.. If you're not married, you're basically upcoming..

That's why, when people see a very successful woman, billionaire maybe.. They ask.. "Is she married" or "where's her husband"..

Marriage is seen as an ultimate responsibility, responsibilities define your worth.. So, indirectly.. Marriage defines your worth..

So.. If you're not married.. You're almost worthless..
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2016
I can't wait to be married cry
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Smellymouth: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2016
It’s not an “accomplishment”,

Maybe making a wonderful marriage work by BOTH the husband and wife can count as an accomplishment, but not “getting married”.

If my Girlfriend and I decide to get married today, is that an accomplishment? The accomplishment would be if we stayed happily married.

An accomplishment would be Omotola and her husband having a happy marriage irrespective of two busy careers, but calling “marriage” in itself an accomplishment is the reason why rich men’s housewives on Instagram put “wife” in their bio; when other people are putting “34,accountant,florist,music lover,engineer, etc..

(note that I’m not bashing housewives, just the idea of housewives making being a wife what defines them).

4 Likes

Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by teekay213(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
AFTER
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by grad2012(f): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2016
No not getting married but having a succesful marriage and seeing your children great in life.

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2016
teekay213:
AFTER
u mean after reception? Wedding night nah wink
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by RoyalBlak007: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2016
grad2012:
No not getting married but having a succesful marriage and seeing your children great in life.

Gbam!

##DOUBLE GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Smellymouth: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Mrcock is available grin cheesy
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Mock is available grin cheesy
mamag is available for u too wink
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by teekay213(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u mean after reception? Wedding night nah wink
i mean after marriage.u sit at home waiting for pregnancy while you eat all day.

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2016
For people like CindyeMerAld, it's the greatest achievement grin grin

To her, not getting married is life failure. Smh
grin grin
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Smellymouth: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
mamag is available for u too wink

Did I tell you am eager to get married?

Di you even know if am married offline? undecided cheesy grin
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Did I tell you am eager to get married?

Di you even know if am married offline? undecided cheesy grin
married to who shocked bt she's not on nairaland o.. Cos no NL babe will agree to marry u ((no offense)))
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 14, 2016
teekay213:
i mean after marriage.u sit at home waiting for pregnancy while you eat all day.
in 2016?

OAP's don't siddown in one place nah.. They carry their yansh upandan

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Smellymouth: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
married to who shocked bt she's not on nairaland o.. Cos no NL babe will agree to marry u ((no offense)))

grin grin grin you need to see my fine face offline grin

Gerrarahia mhen
cheesy
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin grin you need to see my fine face offline grin

Gerrarahia mhen
cheesy
oya lemme c nah.. Lemme just peep wink who knws.. Maybe ure dat Prince Charming AV bn waitin for wink
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Smellymouth: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
oya lemme c nah.. Lemme just peep wink who knws.. Maybe ure dat Prince Charming AV bn waitin for wink

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2016
shocked smelly may Thunder faya ur left balls there cry cry
Smellymouth:

cheesy
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Smellymouth: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2016
grin grin you never show me your Pishure, yet u wan see my pishure undecided

I nor go reply that your insult grin cheesy
Thank your stars
naughtynaughty:
shocked smelly may Thunder faya ur left balls there cry cry
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Marriage has been consciously or subconsciously built into the mindset of many of us Nigerians including males and females that getting married is the peak of responsibility and fulfilment no wonder in churches today when a pastor prays for single girls to get married ,the resounding Amen is most times loudest compared to other prayers... A woman that is not married in Nigeria and she is in her 30s is always under more pressure to get married than her female counterparts... Anyway this well written thread below will add value to any Nigerian female that desires to get married someday...
https://www.nairaland.com/3046021/romancelanders-females-wake-up-reality
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Im just here to read.
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by EColeJnr: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Don't mind all this daft Nigerian girls who thinks getting married is the zenith of a woman's life ..

Make any girl tell me that ... na heavy slap go follow angry

Can't you see the Caucasian women? How they're making giant strides ... yeye Naija girls

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
grin grin
see how ur disgracing urself on public forum...its a pity
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
advanceDNA:
It's a conventional way of thinking...Society has engineered our thinking faculties in that ideology...however not all ladies think that way...
Some just do it for the sake of kids nd den,they dump ur sorry asss once they have one or two babies..some marry cos of family/ societal pressure.... and some.. to take them out of their broke status ie to have a financial supporting striker in this harsh economy of 145per litre nd 2pces of tomatoes for 300
Hahahahaahahahah roflwmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

see how ur disgracing urself on public forum...its a pity
This one is dripping blood. You need a brakePAD grin
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
°No no and no.
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
EColeJnr:
Don't mind all this daft Nigerian girls who thinks getting married is the zenith of a woman's life ..

Make any girl tell me that ... na heavy slap go follow angry

Can't you see the Caucasian women? How they're making giant strides ... yeye Naija girls
°Wait,cuz their skin is pale they've made great stride undecided
.....*That's essentially what you just said
.....*Shouldn't it be individual women as they change their mindset?
Re: Is Getting Married The Greatest Achievement For Every Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
According to African setting, a woman is next to worthless if she's not married.... However, in the society we live in, our culture and perhaps, tradition, have engineered our minds into believing that marriage truly defines a woman; therefore, women see marriage as a UEFA Champions League cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Men Can Say Amen To This? Picture / Can A Man Be Faithful To A Slim Girl?????? / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.