Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Recently Opened Carwash Business. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Recently Opened Carwash Business. (49842 Views)

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) / Carwash For Sale / Pls Nairalander's, I Need Your Candid Advice On Setup A Carwash In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by BizBloke(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice step!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by post111(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
I wish u best of luck

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
naijadeyhia:
But OP u would have followed ur mentors example and set up this car wash right inside banana island...I hear that is the final destination for all bloggers...lol.

More soap to your business bro

Hahahaha ... U wan kill me ?

Thanks grin
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by ouigy99(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Great4God:
That's a nice and one, but my humble suggestion,you should have done the bush bar in such a way it will be open,those walling to me are not too necessary

Same thing that came to my mind. Customers wouldn't be able to view their cars as its being washed with all the walling. Also, the cause of claustrophobia arrives where people feel entrapped in the tiny wall space which leaves little or no room for proper ventilation.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by MrKamar(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:
Hope you have obtained official permit to run this business undecided

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- local government permit for businesses
- Pension account for your workers
- CAC registration

In the meantime, do you have POS machine? official receipts? has your employees submitted finger-print/biometrics to the authorities? have you verified the home addresses of those to work with you? In short, have you done background checks on them? Do you have CCTV, cable and big screen television? If no, then you have to invest in these items as soon as possible.

Where is your price-list board? Where is the drain for the waters? Don't attempt to spoil our roads. If there are no public drains, invest in it as well. Do you charge VAT and Service Charges? Do you have a tax number?

2 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
gurujoe:
Good job! Don't forget to tell us the cost of the whole things you bought while setting up the car wash & the bush bar. It will help other people who are planning to venture into that line of business

Thanks bro ... I'll break down d costs soonest

2 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by AbuMikey(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Congrats on Your new investment.. Wish You more success Bro.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by pauldick: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
This man.......@Nwodo.....all the best sha........U Don live ur boy for forest.....BETH
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
freeborn76:
Welldone bro, at least you are not carrying placards around with a sense of entitlement. God will bless the works of your hands, you will grow from a car wash to a car sales spot and ultimately to a car producer in Jesus name.

Amen ! Amen ! Amen !
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by babayega(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
joey150:
Nice one o.p.

Whats your blog address?!
I dey find am too! You wan confirm too? grin
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by babadee1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Well done bro. God bless your hustle. We need more like you. Entrepreneurship is the only way out of our economic difficulties as a nation.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:

As in eh... Na now I confirm am
You're jst starting....wait until you're married with kids. cheesy

Double responsibilities.

Is a good start though.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by joey150(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
babayega:

I dey find am too! You wan confirm too? grin
baba i wan see d blog oh

2 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Drjavier(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:
Hope you have obtained official permit to run this business undecided

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- local government permit for businesses
- Pension account for your workers
- CAC registration

In the meantime, do you have POS machine? official receipts? has your employees submitted finger-print/biometrics to the authorities? have you verified the home addresses of those to work with you? In short, have you done background checks on them? Do you have CCTV, cable and big screen television? If no, then you have to invest in these items as soon as possible.

Where is your price-list board? Where is the drain for the waters? Don't attempt to spoil our roads. If there are no public drains, invest in it as well. Do you charge VAT and Service Charges? Do you have a tax number?

Who is dis pessimist?

2 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Aare2050(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
God bless your hustle at OP.
I need to meet you. I have questions concerning the blogging part of your business. I already have my blog, I just need some enlightenment from you. I'm currently in nsukka local govt. please beep me on this line 07033401755 I will call back. thanks

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
herbie27:
You're jst starting....wait until you're married with kids. cheesy

Double responsibilities.

Is a good start though.

Chai ... Marriage still far shaa
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by ba7man(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:

Thanks boss !

Nsukka , Enugu state
I hope you have those water jet sprays.

It's a better investment than some things you've mentioned.
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Redman44:
Ose Baba Mi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless you, my guy cool cool cool cool cool

These are the kind of stories I want to be reading on Nairaland. Entrepreneurship will always bring you happiness if you are hardworking and focused. Your head dey there, my guy. Thanks.

Thanks boss!
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
ouigy99:

Same thing that came to my mind. Customers wouldn't be able to view their cars as its being washed with all the walling. Also, the cause of claustrophobia arrives where people feel entrapped in the tiny wall space which leaves little or no room for proper ventilation.

No much blockage of views as opposed to the original structure .

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by bellarmine: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:
I started fully on 1st June 2016 after buying off the business from the initial owner.

I have performed lots of renovation and bought pressure machine and vacuum cleaner.

Work is still ongoing as I'm erecting a new solar powered bush bar with a little office inside where I can continue my blogging.

Special thanks to blogging which earned me my first N1m from whose proceeds I'm using to fund the business.

Relax and watch the pictures below

Nice one Bro...I came around on Thursday last week to your carwash to wash my car.

Impressive, we cracked a little joke about A green massive tundra truck (Gburugburu).

Keep it up bro! I will come and get tutorials from you on blogging coz I have one.

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:

Chai ... Marriage still far shaa
Don't give it a thought now till u knw you're well established.

More grease to your elbow. grin

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by 18SNVL: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
ouigy99:

No much blockage of views as opposed to the original structure .

Tatched house are naturally chilly. Visitors won't feel entrapped as they are entertained by television and can sip drinks while waiting for their cars

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by adimor56(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
So you opened a car wash and also a Bush bar? Is it proper considering that drivers will leave their cars to be washed also go and take some bottles of alcohol? I don't know if it is appropriate considering the rate of accidents these days.

4 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
bellarmine:

Nice one Bro...I came around on Thursday last week to your carwash to wash my car.

Impressive, we cracked a little joke about A green massive tundra truck (Gburugburu).

Keep it up bro! I will come and get tutorials from you on blogging coz I have one.

Wow! So you're a NLander cheesy

Thanks boss!

4 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by stpat1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Great4God:
That's a nice and one, but my humble suggestion,you should have done the bush bar in such a way it will be open,those walling to me are not too necessary

Exactly my point. I don't like walls in such places. I like the place open while I sip something and see things while my cat is being washed.

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by bellarmine: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
You seem more eager to show off your building skills than your business skills. Just be careful sha.
The customers are King. I've not seen any customers yet.

Guy, there are customers there. I wash my car there.

And UNN (University of Nigeria)'s main gate is just 100m away from that carwash.

3 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
ba7man:
I hope you have those water jet sprays.

It's a better investment than some things you've mentioned.

I got a machine that sprays water ( pressure machine ) Not sure if that's what u meant

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by AuroraB(f): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
korel9:
You said something like blogging earned you your 1st one million naira...
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
herbie27:
Don't give it a thought now till u knw you're well established.

More grease to your elbow. grin

Thanks 4 d advise grin

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by babayega(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
joey150:
baba i wan see d blog oh
One of them is www.jadijadi.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros / Dangote Dancing As Davido Sings FIA At His Daughter's Wedding In Lagos Yesterday / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.